Must-have $69 hammock bed sells out FAST at Bunnings - here's why shoppers are in a frenzy!

If you’re just as keen as we here at the SDC to make the most of the summer season and outdoor life, then you’re going to love what Bunnings has on offer.

Outdoor lovers across Australia are in a frenzy over one particular item from the retailers that’s been flying off the shelves.

Savvy shoppers have been going wild over the Hangout Pod, a family-friendly hammock bed that originally cost an unbelievable $269 but that’s now available at Bunnings for an amazing $69.

The hammock bed package includes a portable hammock, a mosquito cover, and a stand, and boasts a weight capacity of up to 200 kilograms among other perks.

However, the popularity of the hammock beds has meant it wentout of stock in most Bunnings locations very quickly.

a84dc2ac7a7153193465466ea02866db

The $69 Hangout Pod has sent shoppers into a frenzy. Credit: Instagram/@hangoutpod.

Bunnings confirmed that the hammock pod has been 'wiped out', claiming that once the product hit the shelves at the end of the last year, it was out of stock in most locations very quickly.

Many shoppers even took to social media to share how they rushed to their local Bunnings store to get their hands on the popular item.

One person wrote: 'Have to be quick. Hope they get more in stock.'

'I’m desperate for one!' another added.

But luckily for those hoping to make the most of outdoor life, there’s still a way to get your hands on this bargain item.

It seems that savvy shoppers are travelling interstate to pick up their online orders of summer essentials.

One comment read: 'So happy, I got one of the Hangout Pod Grey Set from Kotara just did an over-the-phone order to purchase the last one.'

Unfortunately, Bunnings said that while they're acknowledging that the popular product was only launched in limited stocks and despite it being sought after by customers, they will not be restocking the item.

Key Takeaways
  • Savvy shoppers across Australia are scrambling to get their hands on the popular Hangout pod, a luxury family hammock bed from Bunnings.
  • The hammock has a 200kg weight limit and only retails for $69.
  • Stock numbers are limited and it is currently only available in store, with no plans to restock the item.

If you’re eager to get your hands on the must-have pod, then it’s time to get creative. Check local Bunnings stores for availability or go online and keep an eye out for second-hand versions of the hammock bed. But hurry - you’ll have to act quickly!

Members, have you managed to score one of these bargains? Better yet, do you know other items or even a tip on how you can make the most out of your outdoor relaxation? We’d love to hear your suggestions!

Sponsored
I wouldn't worry too much people, these are another five minute novelty wonder. I bought a hammock with stand more like ten years ago. I suppose it's only been used half a dozen times in the last five or six years, the rest of the time it's been in its bag stored in the garage. :(

Must relate this lovely story. My husband and I were in Coles on Friday and did our usual purchasing. We had a problem with paying via Mastercard and whilst my husband was getting cash out of his wallet a young man with a lovely wife and cuddlesome baby got out his card and paid for our purchases. How beautiful is that? I immediately turned and gave the young man a kiss but was so overwhelmed with the act that I couldn't thank the family properly. They know who they are so thank you for being so generous. Just absolutely restored our faith in the human being, especially this little family. After all the mayhem that is going on in the world today.

If you’re just as keen as we here at the SDC to make the most of the summer season and outdoor life, then you’re going to love what Bunnings has on offer.

Outdoor lovers across Australia are in a frenzy over one particular item from the retailers that’s been flying off the shelves.

Savvy shoppers have been going wild over the Hangout Pod, a family-friendly hammock bed that originally cost an unbelievable $269 but that’s now available at Bunnings for an amazing $69.

The hammock bed package includes a portable hammock, a mosquito cover, and a stand, and boasts a weight capacity of up to 200 kilograms among other perks.

However, the popularity of the hammock beds has meant it wentout of stock in most Bunnings locations very quickly.

a84dc2ac7a7153193465466ea02866db

The $69 Hangout Pod has sent shoppers into a frenzy. Credit: Instagram/@hangoutpod.

Bunnings confirmed that the hammock pod has been 'wiped out', claiming that once the product hit the shelves at the end of the last year, it was out of stock in most locations very quickly.

Many shoppers even took to social media to share how they rushed to their local Bunnings store to get their hands on the popular item.

One person wrote: 'Have to be quick. Hope they get more in stock.'

'I’m desperate for one!' another added.

But luckily for those hoping to make the most of outdoor life, there’s still a way to get your hands on this bargain item.

It seems that savvy shoppers are travelling interstate to pick up their online orders of summer essentials.

One comment read: 'So happy, I got one of the Hangout Pod Grey Set from Kotara just did an over-the-phone order to purchase the last one.'

Unfortunately, Bunnings said that while they're acknowledging that the popular product was only launched in limited stocks and despite it being sought after by customers, they will not be restocking the item.

Key Takeaways

• Savvy shoppers across Australia are scrambling to get their hands on the popular Hangout pod, a luxury family hammock bed from Bunnings.
  • The hammock has a 200kg weight limit and only retails for $69.
  • Stock numbers are limited and it is currently only available in store, with no plans to restock the item.

If you’re eager to get your hands on the must-have pod, then it’s time to get creative. Check local Bunnings stores for availability or go online and keep an eye out for second-hand versions of the hammock bed. But hurry - you’ll have to act quickly!

Members, have you managed to score one of these bargains? Better yet, do you know other items or even a tip on how you can make the most out of your outdoor relaxation? We’d love to hear your suggestions!
As a couple of strokes have left me reasonably disabled, I would love one of these & would literally be unable to get out of it!!!!

Reactions: Ricci