Mums Magic Chicken noodle soup GREAT WHEN YOU ARE SICK

I have been making pots and pots of this soup for my kids who have had a really bad flu.

I've been making this soup since they were very young and even the married ones want this when they are sick.

It's like they crave this when they are sick.

It is known as Mums magic soup

23381-images.jpeg-25.jpg
Ingredients

2 x 1 litre containers chicken stock

1 large breast fillet cut into bite size pieces.

2 carrots , peeled and cut into julienne pieces or chunks I do both

2 sticks of celery, cut into thin julienne pieces or chunks

2 shallots sliced

2 packets of chicken noodles including flavour satchet

2 tablespoons soya sauce.

Method

1 . In a large pot put all ingredients except noodles and shallots.

2 . Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes.

3 . Add noodles, flavour satchets and shallots, bring back to boil and cook for two minutes.

Serve hot in bowls and Enjoy

Last edited:
Sponsored
Unfortunately for some, noodle sachets can be very unhealthy and possibly dangerous if they have allergies to MSG, or for those with asthma, and migraine sufferers. The popular flavour enhancer can be found in so many products on supermarket shelves. Check the ingredient list on the food packet for the numbers 621,635, 627.
Please read ingredient labels 👏🏼

I have been making pots and pots of this soup for my kids who have had a really bad flu.

I've been making this soup since they were very young and even the married ones want this when they are sick.

It's like they crave this when they are sick.

It is known as Mums magic soup

View attachment 33220
Ingredients

2 x 1 litre containers chicken stock

1 large breast fillet cut into bite size pieces.

2 carrots , peeled and cut into julienne pieces

2 sticks of celery, cut into thin julienne pieces

2 shallots sliced

2 packets of chicken noodles including flavour satchet

2 tablespoons soya sauce.

Method

1 . In a large pot put all ingredients except noodles and shallots.

2 . Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes.

3 . Add noodles, flavour satchets and shallots, bring back to boil and cook for two minutes.

Serve hot in bowls and Enjoy
I hope your kids get over the flu asap! Your magic soup will certainly help! 🤗

Unfortunately for some, noodle sachets can be very unhealthy and possibly dangerous if they have allergies to MSG, or for those with asthma, and migraine sufferers. The popular flavour enhancer can be found in so many products on supermarket shelves. Check the ingredient list on the food packet for the numbers 621,635, 627.
Please read ingredient labels 👏🏼
Two of mine are asthmatics and are fine with this soup.
I'm sure any one with allergies always read the ingredients

Photo credit by the Cookingchannel.tv
Ah sorry , no it's not!!! And recipe is definitely mine. You really can't help yourself . I don't see you commenting on anyone else who post recipes like this.

I feel really sorry for you and anyone else like you

Chicken soup is something I always want when sick, especially cold or flu. Funny isn't it? Don't know why but the perfect go to. No-one makes for me so Chinese Take-Away is what I order haha
This soup is so easy to make and you can also freeze it in small containers

Last edited:
Photo credit by the Cookingchannel.tv
Really!!!! I just looked and it's not the photo and definitely not the recipe or have I miss interpreted and your posting your own version if this is the case then I apologise

Last edited: