Mums can't stop raving about this obscure cleaning product you've probably never heard of!

Who doesn't love a clean home?

Nowadays, it seems everyone has a cleaning tip or two to share. Perhaps you've tested a hack you stumbled upon online, or your neighbour let you in on their cleaning ‘secret weapons’.

For many of us, cleaning is a daily routine, and here at SDC, we're always on the hunt for the best and easiest ways to do it.

Good news—we've found something you might want to try the next time you're straightening up the place, so read on…

A mum introduced ‘Tricleanium’ in a social media online community generating buzz among the group members.

Tricleanium.jpg
The Tricleanium Ultra Concentrated Cleaner (1 Kg spray) has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating from 18 reviews and is priced at $26.99 on Amazon. Image source: Amazon

‘If you can get your hands on this, you won't need anything else,’ said one mum.

‘Range hood vents? Spotless. Bathroom vents? Spotless. Tiles and grout behind the stove? Sparkling. Stove-top racks soaking in a bathtub – that gunk comes off like magic. I'm a clean freak, always keeping my kitchen spotless, but nothing works like this. It's simply amazing.’

What is Tricleanium used for?

Some group members were curious and asked for more information on how to use Tricleanium effectively in their homes.

A member asked, ‘How do you apply it to grout? I'm considering using it on my white floor grout, but I've heard it might not be safe for aluminium.’

To which the mum replied, ‘I grabbed a spray bottle, added some Tricleanium, and then filled it with water. I simply spray the tiles and grout behind my stove, and they came out looking brand new.’

modern-minimalist-bathroom-3150293_1280.jpg
Tile and grout cleaning services in Australia typically cost between $60 and $170 per job. Prices vary based on whether you hire a self-employed cleaner or one from an agency. Image source: Pixabay

Another member chimed in and said: ‘Tricleanium is brilliant on floors. Just add it to your mop bucket with water and mop away. Follow up with a water-only mop, and you'll be delighted with the results.’

In another post, a mum shared how she uses Tricleanium to keep her front-load washing machine clean.

She explained, ‘I do a drum clean with 1/2 cup of Tricleanium and 20 drops of clove oil.’

‘It seems to work, and I also leave the door ajar so it isn't sealed all the time.’

What is Tricleanium?

Tricleanium is a cleaning product from an Australian company established in 1954.

Initially created for pre-paint wall cleaning, this popular cleaner is now in high demand at Bunnings and Amazon. Many believe it even outperforms sugar soap.

Made of 100% alkaline salts, Tricleanium can be used on a wide range of household surfaces such as floors, countertops, showers, fans, stovetops, oven trays, refrigerators, and washing machines. It's also potent against surface mould.

Where not to use Tricleanium

It's best to avoid using Tricleanium on materials like brass, aluminium, carpeted areas, and non-colourfast fabrics.

Wearing gloves when handling this product is advised, and always do a patch test before broad application.

How to use Tricleanium

The mixture ratio of Tricleanium depends on the specific cleaning task.

While the Tricleanium website offers tailored advice for various cleaning scenarios, a general recommendation is to mix one level capful (approximately a quarter cup) of Tricleanium with 9 litres of hot water for routine cleaning tasks.

Key Takeaways

• Mums are raving about Tricleanium, a cleaning product known for its effectiveness on various surfaces.
  • Tricleanium, a product of an Australian-owned company, is made up of 100% alkaline salts and is suitable for cleaning kitchen appliances, floors, and washing machines among others. However, it is not for use on aluminium surfaces.
  • Usage involves dilution based on the surface in question, with the general recommendation being a quarter capful in a 9-litre hot water bucket.
  • Tips have been shared on how to use the product in a variety of cleaning scenarios, such as on floor grouts, stove racks, and even washing machine cleaning.
Members, are you familiar with Tricleanium? Have you given it a shot yet? Or perhaps you have other cleaning recommendations for us? Share your suggestions in the comments below!

Reactions: Marj53
Sponsored
I remember this product from many years ago. I think we used for cleaning walls. Can't quite remember. 😕

Reactions: PattiB
Really? Why do young mums think they’ve discovered everything? We always used tricleanium to clean walls etc before painting. I think it was rather strong so why would you need it to clean everything elsewith it. I hate cleaning so touch up stuff all the time & I use very few chemicals. I’m sure Pommyoz could advise everyone how to clean without using strong stuff.

Nowadays, it seems everyone has a cleaning tip or two to share. Perhaps you've tested a hack you stumbled upon online, or your neighbour let you in on their cleaning ‘secret weapons’.

For many of us, cleaning is a daily routine, and here at SDC, we're always on the hunt for the best and easiest ways to do it.

Good news—we've found something you might want to try the next time you're straightening up the place, so read on…

A mum introduced ‘Tricleanium’ in a social media online community generating buzz among the group members.

View attachment 31581
The Tricleanium Ultra Concentrated Cleaner (1 Kg spray) has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating from 18 reviews and is priced at $26.99 on Amazon. Image source: Amazon

‘If you can get your hands on this, you won't need anything else,’ said one mum.

‘Range hood vents? Spotless. Bathroom vents? Spotless. Tiles and grout behind the stove? Sparkling. Stove-top racks soaking in a bathtub – that gunk comes off like magic. I'm a clean freak, always keeping my kitchen spotless, but nothing works like this. It's simply amazing.’

Some group members were curious and asked for more information on how to use Tricleanium effectively in their homes.

A member asked, ‘How do you apply it to grout? I'm considering using it on my white floor grout, but I've heard it might not be safe for aluminium.’

To which the mum replied, ‘I grabbed a spray bottle, added some Tricleanium, and then filled it with water. I simply spray the tiles and grout behind my stove, and they came out looking brand new.’

View attachment 31580
Tile and grout cleaning services in Australia typically cost between $60 and $170 per job. Prices vary based on whether you hire a self-employed cleaner or one from an agency. Image source: Pixabay

Another member chimed in and said: ‘Tricleanium is brilliant on floors. Just add it to your mop bucket with water and mop away. Follow up with a water-only mop, and you'll be delighted with the results.’

In another post, a mum shared how she uses Tricleanium to keep her front-load washing machine clean.

She explained, ‘I do a drum clean with 1/2 cup of Tricleanium and 20 drops of clove oil.’

‘It seems to work, and I also leave the door ajar so it isn't sealed all the time.’

What is Tricleanium?

Tricleanium is a cleaning product from an Australian company established in 1954.

Initially created for pre-paint wall cleaning, this popular cleaner is now in high demand at Bunnings and Amazon. Many believe it even outperforms sugar soap.

Made of 100% alkaline salts, Tricleanium can be used on a wide range of household surfaces such as floors, countertops, showers, fans, stovetops, oven trays, refrigerators, and washing machines. It's also potent against surface mould.

It's best to avoid using Tricleanium on materials like brass, aluminium, carpeted areas, and non-colourfast fabrics.

Wearing gloves when handling this product is advised, and always do a patch test before broad application.

How to use Tricleanium

While the Tricleanium website offers tailored advice for various cleaning scenarios, a general recommendation is to mix one level capful (approximately a quarter cup) of Tricleanium with 9 litres of hot water for routine cleaning tasks.

Key Takeaways

• Mums are raving about Tricleanium, a cleaning product known for its effectiveness on various surfaces.
  • Tricleanium, a product of an Australian-owned company, is made up of 100% alkaline salts and is suitable for cleaning kitchen appliances, floors, and washing machines among others. However, it is not for use on aluminium surfaces.
  • Usage involves dilution based on the surface in question, with the general recommendation being a quarter capful in a 9-litre hot water bucket.
  • Tips have been shared on how to use the product in a variety of cleaning scenarios, such as on floor grouts, stove racks, and even washing machine cleaning.
Members, are you familiar with Tricleanium? Have you given it a shot yet? Or perhaps you have other cleaning recommendations for us? Share your suggestions in the comments below!
Can anyone tell me if it is safe to use when you have septic systems please?

View attachment 31581

View attachment 31580

What is Tricleanium?

How to use Tricleanium

Key Takeaways

Just looked it up it’s non toxic and pet and child friendly😁

Now all we have to do is sit back and wait until someone else finds something better......it will happen, you watch. More cleaning products ad infinitum......😂

Now all we have to do is sit back and wait until someone else finds something better......it will happen, you watch. More cleaning products ad infinitum......😂
Did you know that you can even wash your dog in sugar soap apparantely😁

Dont use this product if your on septic tank, it kills all the bacteria. Sugar soap is better for most septic systems.