Mum sickened by a neighbour who VANDALISED her senior parents’ car – but some argued it was well deserved!

We often take for granted the luxury of being surrounded by good, understanding neighbours until we experience an act so appalling, that it threatens our sense of security. Unfortunately, this was the case for one mum in Sydney.

A mum-of-three was ‘absolutely sickened’ by an unidentified neighbour who expressed their disapproval of the parking of her elderly parents’ car in the most gobsmacking way possible.

tIAP9FmERJ96itToDzm9G0Tk4xUQ_kLQmOq43X9X66Na8C5l1PdNvCV5VLLij87I1SnhXyzDyxPR4prMDRScVypXul_ohJMLjZ47PzsO-w5-wbY111iwUNz8_9kTneyIwCXwWgUl

Image Credit: Country Living Magazine

The woman’s parents, who are both in their 70s, were babysitting their grandchildren at their daughter’s home in Sydney before they discovered a message written on their car in permanent marker– the words ‘foot path’ were scribbled across the bonnet.

It was the first time in six years that she left her three children for a quick, overnight trip. But what was supposed to be a relaxing getaway ended up in a shambles when she returned home and saw the awful act directed toward her parents.

She decided to post their horrific experience on the local community’s Facebook group, appealing for any sort of information that might help their case.

“My dad parked in our driveway to help my mother get closer access to the house given her abilities,' she wrote. “In doing so, they were blocking the footpath but walkers could still walk around the back of the car.”

The woman went on to explain that her parents had every intention to move the car but did not get the chance to because her three young children needed constant supervision.

When the senior couple finally had the opportunity to move their car the next morning, they were greeted by their white Toyota Camry, grimly vandalised.

gOwOaz81VSA4sILiOKisXvHByz_AYCgIn8YOY14_J8KuIZY9f7hnc5w23fMMGW1H4cDTk4ZXn6_2lI1ewuE8N0bUQ9w4r7PUXpK2hDj6u-lmT42WhI5P_mERn_-pSIiLgeexrbhN

The words ‘foot path’ were written across the bonnet in permanent marker ink. Image Credit: Daily Mail

“I totally understand the concerns of blocking the footpath but to write with permanent marker all over their front bonnet is disgusting erratic behaviour and I'm absolutely sickened to think a person such as this lives nearby,” she continued.

“This is vandalism and is illegal!! I feel so sorry for this person in every way as they would have had so much hatred at the thought of walking around a car to go home and get a marker, then come back and vandalise a car.”

“Just WOW!!! Next time be a big enough person to ring the doorbell and advise [us] directly so we can fix this in an amicable way and you can walk the straight path that you so desire. Or if you wish to remain anonymous, write it on PAPER!” the enraged mum exclaimed before concluding her post with an appeal for more information and urging the locals to come forward if they witnessed anything suspicious.

Her post received divided opinions. Many sympathised with the woman but others thought the horrific act was well deserved.

“Wow, I can't believe someone did this what an a**hole!!!! Your poor parents… I hope they are okay and not too upset,' one person responded.

“What a bitter sad person who did this. I pity their miserable existence! Karma will give them a serve don't worry,” another said.

While a third sided with the unknown neighbour saying: “Unpopular opinion, but I don't have much sympathy available for this. Don't block the footpath. Easy as.”

“My elderly grandmother, who was disabled and couldn't simply 'walk around the back' used to encounter this problem all the time,” wrote a fourth.

“Vandalism is illegal, but so is parking across the footpath. If the mother has mobility issues, then they should have had more awareness themselves,” added another.

Do you think they deserved the shocking treatment or did the neighbour cross the line? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

Want to read another ‘neighbour’ horror story? Check this article out!

Sponsored
Mum sickened by a neighbour who VANDALISED her senior parents’ car – but some argued it was well deserved!

We often take for granted the luxury of being surrounded by good, understanding neighbours until we experience an act so appalling, that it threatens our sense of security. Unfortunately, this was the case for one mum in Sydney.

A mum-of-three was ‘absolutely sickened’ by an unidentified neighbour who expressed their disapproval of the parking of her elderly parents’ car in the most gobsmacking way possible.

tIAP9FmERJ96itToDzm9G0Tk4xUQ_kLQmOq43X9X66Na8C5l1PdNvCV5VLLij87I1SnhXyzDyxPR4prMDRScVypXul_ohJMLjZ47PzsO-w5-wbY111iwUNz8_9kTneyIwCXwWgUl

Image Credit: Country Living Magazine

The woman’s parents, who are both in their 70s, were babysitting their grandchildren at their daughter’s home in Sydney before they discovered a message written on their car in permanent marker– the words ‘foot path’ were scribbled across the bonnet.

It was the first time in six years that she left her three children for a quick, overnight trip. But what was supposed to be a relaxing getaway ended up in a shambles when she returned home and saw the awful act directed toward her parents.

She decided to post their horrific experience on the local community’s Facebook group, appealing for any sort of information that might help their case.

“My dad parked in our driveway to help my mother get closer access to the house given her abilities,' she wrote. “In doing so, they were blocking the footpath but walkers could still walk around the back of the car.”

The woman went on to explain that her parents had every intention to move the car but did not get the chance to because her three young children needed constant supervision.

When the senior couple finally had the opportunity to move their car the next morning, they were greeted by their white Toyota Camry, grimly vandalised.

gOwOaz81VSA4sILiOKisXvHByz_AYCgIn8YOY14_J8KuIZY9f7hnc5w23fMMGW1H4cDTk4ZXn6_2lI1ewuE8N0bUQ9w4r7PUXpK2hDj6u-lmT42WhI5P_mERn_-pSIiLgeexrbhN

The words ‘foot path’ were written across the bonnet in permanent marker ink. Image Credit: Daily Mail

“I totally understand the concerns of blocking the footpath but to write with permanent marker all over their front bonnet is disgusting erratic behaviour and I'm absolutely sickened to think a person such as this lives nearby,” she continued.

“This is vandalism and is illegal!! I feel so sorry for this person in every way as they would have had so much hatred at the thought of walking around a car to go home and get a marker, then come back and vandalise a car.”

“Just WOW!!! Next time be a big enough person to ring the doorbell and advise [us] directly so we can fix this in an amicable way and you can walk the straight path that you so desire. Or if you wish to remain anonymous, write it on PAPER!” the enraged mum exclaimed before concluding her post with an appeal for more information and urging the locals to come forward if they witnessed anything suspicious.

Her post received divided opinions. Many sympathised with the woman but others thought the horrific act was well deserved.

“Wow, I can't believe someone did this what an a**hole!!!! Your poor parents… I hope they are okay and not too upset,' one person responded.

“What a bitter sad person who did this. I pity their miserable existence! Karma will give them a serve don't worry,” another said.

While a third sided with the unknown neighbour saying: “Unpopular opinion, but I don't have much sympathy available for this. Don't block the footpath. Easy as.”

“My elderly grandmother, who was disabled and couldn't simply 'walk around the back' used to encounter this problem all the time,” wrote a fourth.

“Vandalism is illegal, but so is parking across the footpath. If the mother has mobility issues, then they should have had more awareness themselves,” added another.

Do you think they deserved the shocking treatment or did the neighbour cross the line? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

Want to read another ‘neighbour’ horror story? Check this article out!
Appalling behaviour by neighbour, but the car was parked illegally. Inadequate excuse to not return to the car and move it.

Reactions: Ricci
"Walkers could still walk around the back of the car.” What a pile of cr@p you should have parked the car on the road. "IT'S A FOOT PATH" She is lucky she didn't find a couple of broken mirrors. These entitled people show their total arrogance. Socrates once stated "Arrogance is the foundation stone for ignorance and stupidity"

Reactions: Ricci
No matter what it's called, it is straight out criminal, I feel for these people. 🤔🇦🇺👍
I don't at all, if you have no consideration for others then why should anyone have any for you?, I bet now it's a lesson learnt. You don't realize how many inconsiderate people who do this, I ride a bike every morning very early, I try and keep off the road as there are fools out there as well. I am forced onto the road because of cars parked over the foot path. I have taken photos and sent to Council and they say "Sorry the ranger must see this for themself before any action can be taken". Frustrated people take out their frustration.

Reactions: nephste and Ricci