Mum reveals the simple trick to make the perfect bunny-shaped cupcakes for Easter lunch — "Such clever thinking!”

Are you looking to level up your Easter celebrations with your loved ones?

We have the perfect hack for you!

This simple trick to make the perfect bunny-shaped cupcakes is a fun way to integrate the Easter theme into the treats you serve at your dining table this weekend.

So, are you ready to find out how this trick works?

Home baker Rebecca has taken to Facebook to share her hack to give a classic cupcake an "Easter makeover" using tin foil balls.

bJ-oPFx2zXfJvF4i6DPBBhIn4Km-Vq6CWPlNC6TYToOlStxYV2JX6_HBDD5DHSocfMoCjFmgqesF8uyUiEmFvOjEAToyCnzqs_Oz1ls2I7lUCYNt4dVCXZOQpMikMC3VGbC9vtg

The head-turning bunny-shaped cupcakes are easy to prepare. Credit: Facebook.

To create the tin foil balls, the mum said that all you need to do is to rip up a sheet of tin foil into small squares and roll them into small balls.

Next, Rebecca prepared the cupcakes by filling up 12 liners inside a cupcake tray with banana cake batter (note: you may use any cake batter of your choice, either homemade or instant mix) before placing three foil balls behind each cupcake liner, sitting one at either side and one at the top.

VMD0iAT1B-OouYG0S1hcU33kS3P6zo3ahVdR8XQfKjIrzh-kCj1G6SrSwINe5RhN-hlMg0u3Y78UhlDf9JoJxg2uglenjp6oCGcGjF9WhJEm4aQHZnYUMSN_5-D_hePq7juEbH0

The positioning of the tin foil balls is important as it gives the cupcakes the desired bunny silhouette. Credit: Facebook.

The mum advised to only fill the liners halfway up or else the mixture will overflow and the cupcakes will lose their shape.

Also, it is important to make sure that the foil balls are placed in the correct position as the positioning makes the cupcake resemble the silhouette of a bunny, mimicking the shape of its ears and cheeks.

Going back to the process, Rebecca then baked the cupcakes in her oven.

Once they were cooked, the mum let them cool before piping homemade buttercream frosting on each cupcake to create bunny ‘fur’.

Finally, she added pastel sprinkles, mimicking bunny features such as whiskers, pink noses, and eyes, before serving the treats.

MLl2979kV1nCTqb4eJM13XjVEma-xdqvGXC5kpj-mVU76P6Qx4GDnGW5SDZ3U3a2w9prTp0kHrYHWTy1yYbGh0_0hwZonlnPZOD6WY6iPKWVGH_GrY9d3WAH7CUlxl44eMg3baI

The treats will definitely impress your guests and loved ones. Credit: Facebook.

Rebecca's simple hack gained traction on Facebook, garnering thousands of likes and comments from impressed mums and bakers.

One mum quipped: "These are adorable! The girls would love these after Easter lunch."

"Such clever thinking! Saving time and money. Will be using this tip," another added.

A third chimed in: "So cute and look so delicious too. I think I'll make these tomorrow."

Will you be giving this one a go this Easter weekend? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored
Mum reveals the simple trick to make the perfect bunny-shaped cupcakes for Easter lunch — "Such clever thinking!”

Are you looking to level up your Easter celebrations with your loved ones?

We have the perfect hack for you!

This simple trick to make the perfect bunny-shaped cupcakes is a fun way to integrate the Easter theme into the treats you serve at your dining table this weekend.

So, are you ready to find out how this trick works?

Home baker Rebecca has taken to Facebook to share her hack to give a classic cupcake an "Easter makeover" using tin foil balls.

bJ-oPFx2zXfJvF4i6DPBBhIn4Km-Vq6CWPlNC6TYToOlStxYV2JX6_HBDD5DHSocfMoCjFmgqesF8uyUiEmFvOjEAToyCnzqs_Oz1ls2I7lUCYNt4dVCXZOQpMikMC3VGbC9vtg

The head-turning bunny-shaped cupcakes are easy to prepare. Credit: Facebook.

To create the tin foil balls, the mum said that all you need to do is to rip up a sheet of tin foil into small squares and roll them into small balls.

Next, Rebecca prepared the cupcakes by filling up 12 liners inside a cupcake tray with banana cake batter (note: you may use any cake batter of your choice, either homemade or instant mix) before placing three foil balls behind each cupcake liner, sitting one at either side and one at the top.

VMD0iAT1B-OouYG0S1hcU33kS3P6zo3ahVdR8XQfKjIrzh-kCj1G6SrSwINe5RhN-hlMg0u3Y78UhlDf9JoJxg2uglenjp6oCGcGjF9WhJEm4aQHZnYUMSN_5-D_hePq7juEbH0

The positioning of the tin foil balls is important as it gives the cupcakes the desired bunny silhouette. Credit: Facebook.

The mum advised to only fill the liners halfway up or else the mixture will overflow and the cupcakes will lose their shape.

Also, it is important to make sure that the foil balls are placed in the correct position as the positioning makes the cupcake resemble the silhouette of a bunny, mimicking the shape of its ears and cheeks.

Going back to the process, Rebecca then baked the cupcakes in her oven.

Once they were cooked, the mum let them cool before piping homemade buttercream frosting on each cupcake to create bunny ‘fur’.

Finally, she added pastel sprinkles, mimicking bunny features such as whiskers, pink noses, and eyes, before serving the treats.

MLl2979kV1nCTqb4eJM13XjVEma-xdqvGXC5kpj-mVU76P6Qx4GDnGW5SDZ3U3a2w9prTp0kHrYHWTy1yYbGh0_0hwZonlnPZOD6WY6iPKWVGH_GrY9d3WAH7CUlxl44eMg3baI

The treats will definitely impress your guests and loved ones. Credit: Facebook.

Rebecca's simple hack gained traction on Facebook, garnering thousands of likes and comments from impressed mums and bakers.

One mum quipped: "These are adorable! The girls would love these after Easter lunch."

"Such clever thinking! Saving time and money. Will be using this tip," another added.

A third chimed in: "So cute and look so delicious too. I think I'll make these tomorrow."

Will you be giving this one a go this Easter weekend? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Yes I will give these a go as my daughter will go nuts over them, and so will i

Reactions: Ricci