Mum catches fiancé cheating after her two-year-old son discovers the truth

No one wants to think that the person they love and trust could be cheating on them, but unfortunately, it happens more often than you’d think.

As was the case for this mother, who took to social media after she made a shocking discovery about her fiancé.

An anonymous woman posted on Facebook looking for advice after her two-year-old son inadvertently helped her discover that her fiancé was cheating on her.

She said her toddler picked up her partner’s phone and swiped down to reveal a series of apps. For those who don’t know, doing so reveals the most recent apps the owner had visited.

At the top of the list was a dating app called Plenty of Fish.

fb.jpg
The mum was horrified to see what her son had discovered on her fiancé’s phone. Credit: Facebook

‘He’s cheating, yeah?’ The mum said in her post.

She explained: ‘This is his personal phone he left at home. He takes his work phone to work with him, which has my fingerprint on it so I can use it if I need to.

‘This is what happens on the home screen when you swipe down. It means he’s got the Plenty of Fish app, yeah?’ She continued.

Other Facebook users quickly shared their opinions in the comments section.

‘Yes, those are the most recent apps used,’ confirmed one.

‘Even if he hasn’t spoken to chicks, he is still cheating,’ added another.

A third replied: ‘He’s actively using it too. I just checked my apps and that is the one I use the most.’

app.jpg
Dating is daunting – no matter your age or gender. Credit: cottonbro studio in Pexels

Many suggested that she make her own profile and search for her partner on the app to ‘catch him’ in the act.

Some shared that they had caught their ex-partners cheating in this way.

It wasn’t long before the woman posted another update: ‘He has been cheating. I have left him and am preparing to move out.’

Dating expert Louann Ward revealed the ‘tell-tale signs of a cheater’ that people might not recognise at first.

‘Infidelity comes in different ways, shapes and forms. The most common of these I’ve narrowed to three types of cheaters, and the tell-tale signs can vary slightly.’

I (the writer of this article) was curious to know what these signs could be, so I’ve compiled them below for everyone’s convenience:

Key signs of a cheater, according to dating expert Louann Ward:
  • Travelling or going out more.
  • Spending more time with the kids (to compensate for the guilt they may feel).
  • Looking more ‘animated’ on the phone.
  • Increased and suspicious social media use.
  • Being waxed or groomed to ‘perfection’, or improving their appearance more often.
  • The appearance of new clothes or lingerie you haven’t seen.
  • Sentences along the lines of ‘I just need some time alone’ are used more frequently.
  • Talking about a new person before mentions of this person suddenly stopping.
Key Takeaways

• Mum’s two-year-old helped her discover that her fiancé was cheating on her.
  • He left his personal phone at home and the child found the dating app Plenty of Fish on it.
  • The mum revealed that her ex-partner confirmed that he was cheating, and now she is preparing to move out.
Well, members, what can you say about this story? Do you agree with Louanne Ward’s ‘signs’ of a cheater? Let us know in the comments below!

• Sad
Reactions: Ricci and BJM
Sponsored
No one wants to think that the person they love and trust could be cheating on them, but unfortunately, it happens more often than you’d think.

As was the case for this mother, who took to social media after she made a shocking discovery about her fiancé.

An anonymous woman posted on Facebook looking for advice after her two-year-old son inadvertently helped her discover that her fiancé was cheating on her.

She said her toddler picked up her partner’s phone and swiped down to reveal a series of apps. For those who don’t know, doing so reveals the most recent apps the owner had visited.

At the top of the list was a dating app called Plenty of Fish.

View attachment 9404
The mum was horrified to see what her son had discovered on her fiancé’s phone. Credit: Facebook

‘He’s cheating, yeah?’ The mum said in her post.

She explained: ‘This is his personal phone he left at home. He takes his work phone to work with him, which has my fingerprint on it so I can use it if I need to.

‘This is what happens on the home screen when you swipe down. It means he’s got the Plenty of Fish app, yeah?’ She continued.

Other Facebook users quickly shared their opinions in the comments section.

‘Yes, those are the most recent apps used,’ confirmed one.

‘Even if he hasn’t spoken to chicks, he is still cheating,’ added another.

A third replied: ‘He’s actively using it too. I just checked my apps and that is the one I use the most.’

View attachment 9403
Dating is daunting – no matter your age or gender. Credit: cottonbro studio in Pexels

Many suggested that she make her own profile and search for her partner on the app to ‘catch him’ in the act.

Some shared that they had caught their ex-partners cheating in this way.

It wasn’t long before the woman posted another update: ‘He has been cheating. I have left him and am preparing to move out.’

Dating expert Louann Ward revealed the ‘tell-tale signs of a cheater’ that people might not recognise at first.

‘Infidelity comes in different ways, shapes and forms. The most common of these I’ve narrowed to three types of cheaters, and the tell-tale signs can vary slightly.’

I (the writer of this article) was curious to know what these signs could be, so I’ve compiled them below for everyone’s convenience:

Key signs of a cheater, according to dating expert Louann Ward:
  • Travelling or going out more.
  • Spending more time with the kids (to compensate for the guilt they may feel).
  • Looking more ‘animated’ on the phone.
  • Increased and suspicious social media use.
  • Being waxed or groomed to ‘perfection’, or improving their appearance more often.
  • The appearance of new clothes or lingerie you haven’t seen.
  • Sentences along the lines of ‘I just need some time alone’ are used more frequently.
  • Talking about a new person before mentions of this person suddenly stopping.
Key Takeaways

• Mum’s two-year-old helped her discover that her fiancé was cheating on her.
  • He left his personal phone at home and the child found the dating app Plenty of Fish on it.
  • The mum revealed that her ex-partner confirmed that he was cheating, and now she is preparing to move out.
Well, members, what can you say about this story? Do you agree with Louanne Ward’s ‘signs’ of a cheater? Let us know in the comments below!
Look for signs of bipolar or autism spectrum, not difficult to recognise as many of their behavioural tendencies are as subtle as a brick tossed through a window. A sense of betrayal is a difficult pain to navigate. But not for those who only pretend to have a moral compass.

Reactions: Ricci