Dippy53

Aug 30, 2021
Bunbury Western Australia
Movies

A farmer decided he wanted to go to town and see a movie. As he approached, the ticket agent asked, “Sir, what’s that on your shoulder?”

The old farmer said, “That’s my pet rooster Chuck. Wherever I go, Chuck goes.”

“I’m sorry, sir,” said the ticket agent. “We can’t allow animals in the theater.”

The old farmer went around the corner and stuffed Chuck down his overalls. Then he returned to the booth, bought a ticket, and entered the theater.
He sat down next to two old widows named Mildred and Marge.

The movie started and the rooster began to squirm. The old farmer unbuttoned his fly so Chuck could stick his head out and watch the movie.

“Marge,” whispered Mildred.

“What?” said Marge.

“I think the guy next to me is a pervert.”

“What makes you think so?” asked Marge.

“He undid his pants and he has his thing out,” whispered Mildred.

“Eh, don’t worry about it,” said Marge. “At our age we’ve seen ’em all.”

“I thought so too,” said Mildred, “but this one’s eatin’ my popcorn!”

Another good oldie but here is one that might make you laugh and is a little bit naughty, this blond woman was walking on the outskirts of some woods when a mythological god came out of the sky grabbed hold of her and made passionate love to her, when he had finished, he said do you know who I am, she said no, he said I am Thor, the blond said I am thor myself but I am thatisfied.

Movies

A farmer decided he wanted to go to town and see a movie. As he approached, the ticket agent asked, “Sir, what’s that on your shoulder?”

“I’m sorry, sir,” said the ticket agent. “We can’t allow animals in the theater.”

The old farmer went around the corner and stuffed Chuck down his overalls. Then he returned to the booth, bought a ticket, and entered the theater.

The movie started and the rooster began to squirm. The old farmer unbuttoned his fly so Chuck could stick his head out and watch the movie.

“What?” said Marge.

Another good oldie but here is one that might make you laugh and is a little bit naughty, this blond woman was walking on the outskirts of some woods when a mythological god came out of the sky grabbed hold of her and made passionate love to her, when he had finished, he said do you know who I am, she said no, he said I am Thor, the blond said I am thor myself but I am thatisfied.
Love it

Movies

“What?” said Marge.

Lol You ladies are lucky it's not eating some else Hahaha