I think it is true of some women who
think their always right, and usually drown out with a loud voice anybody who dares to try to get their point
across. I don't think it is only women
who do that over the top of their husbands. They are out there, They are the only people in their universe who have according to them the only opinion
worth hearing. We all have at least one person who overrides anybody else's opinion in our close contact range. Once they have silenced everyone, they lose
interest after they are satisfied, that their
opinion has completely eradicated anyone else's view point. This is not only in women, but they are out there amongst us just waiting for their chance to enialate your opinion.
Spelling mistakes accepted ?

Reactions: Jersey Girl
think their always right, and usually drown out with a loud voice anybody who dares to try to get their point
who do that over the top of their husbands. They are out there, They are the only people in their universe who have according to them the only opinion
worth hearing. We all have at least one person who overrides anybody else's opinion in our close contact range. Once they have silenced everyone, they lose
opinion has completely eradicated anyone else's view point. This is not only in women, but they are out there amongst us just waiting for their chance to enialate your opinion.
My ex husband was a good example that’s why he’s an ex☹️Bully boy

I grew up with a father and two older brothers who are like that. My mother was the one who 'lost' her ability to speak after saying "I Do" and I only got mine from leaving home, when I was 15.

I don't think it implies women speaking OVER men, but more so that women, known to be chatterboxes, generally speak more often than men.
Let's face it, besides a humongous amount of chores and usually being the prime carer of the kids, take into consideration all the fashion, make-up and housekeeping items we love to talk about.
We may not do most of the big laborious jobs, but we certainly do a lot more of the little ones and therefore, have much more to say.
As for me... guilty as charged!

I don't think it implies women speaking OVER men, but more so that women, known to be chatterboxes, generally speak more often than men.
Let's face it, besides a humongous amount of chores and usually being the prime carer of the kids, take into consideration all the fashion, make-up and housekeeping items we love to talk about.
We may not do most of the big laborious jobs, but we certainly do a lot more of the little ones and therefore, have much more to say.
As for me... guilty as charged!
😹

Reactions: Babybird
listening isn't a bad idea.