SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vinylted

Vinylted

Aug 24, 2021
Mistaken Identity?

A bloke thought his wife was cheating on him. So he waited for her to leave that night and jumped in a cab to follow her.
By following her he found out she was working in a whorehouse.

The guy says to the cabbie, "Wanna make a $100?" The cabbie says, "Sure, what do I have to do?".

The guy replied that all the cabbie has to do was go inside the whorehouse and grab his wife and put her in the back of the cab and take them home. So the cabbie goes in.

A couple of minutes later the whore house gets kicked open, and the cabbie is dragging this woman out who is kicking, biting, punching, and fighting all the way to the cab.

The cabbie opens the door to the cab, throws the girl inside, and tells the man, "Here hold her!!"

The man looks down at the girl and says to the cabbie, "THIS AIN'T MY WIFE".

The cabbie replied, "I KNOW, IT'S MINE; I'M GOING BACK IN FOR YOURS!!".

A Man And A Woman Get Into An Argument About Infidelity​

The man is suspicious of his wife so he starts interrogating her asking her question after question.

The wife answers every question truthfully and even calls her friends or coworkers so that they can confirm too.

But this wasn't enough for her husband so he keeps on arguing and asking her more and more question. The wife gets sick of the horrible jealousy of her husband and thinks of a way to make him happy and end the argument.

She than remembers that getting naked usually gets him distracted and the argument ends really quickly. So the woman quickly strips down naked and looks at the man while biting her lips.

The man confused yells "You think getting naked will end this argument? When has that ever worked with me?"

The woman than replies "Oh right... That only works on Mark!"

When younger it would have worked on me... anyone care to try now.. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

A Man And A Woman Get Into An Argument About Infidelity​

The man is suspicious of his wife so he starts interrogating her asking her question after question.

The wife answers every question truthfully and even calls her friends or coworkers so that they can confirm too.

But this wasn't enough for her husband so he keeps on arguing and asking her more and more question. The wife gets sick of the horrible jealousy of her husband and thinks of a way to make him happy and end the argument.

She than remembers that getting naked usually gets him distracted and the argument ends really quickly. So the woman quickly strips down naked and looks at the man while biting her lips.

The man confused yells "You think getting naked will end this argument? When has that ever worked with me?"

The woman than replies "Oh right... That only works on Mark!"
I think I will change my name to Mark, my wife hasn't done that for 20 yrs

A bloke thought his wife was cheating on him. So he waited for her to leave that night and jumped in a cab to follow her.
By following her he found out she was working in a whorehouse.

The guy says to the cabbie, "Wanna make a $100?" The cabbie says, "Sure, what do I have to do?".

The guy replied that all the cabbie has to do was go inside the whorehouse and grab his wife and put her in the back of the cab and take them home. So the cabbie goes in.

A couple of minutes later the whore house gets kicked open, and the cabbie is dragging this woman out who is kicking, biting, punching, and fighting all the way to the cab.

The cabbie opens the door to the cab, throws the girl inside, and tells the man, "Here hold her!!"

The man looks down at the girl and says to the cabbie, "THIS AIN'T MY WIFE".

The cabbie replied, "I KNOW, IT'S MINE; I'M GOING BACK IN FOR YOURS!!".
If a man does not treat a woman right and pay her enough attention....well, a gal will do whatever she needs to do!