Mind-boggling, innovative kitchen gadgets that’ll make your life SO MUCH easier

There are only two types of home chefs: one that enjoys every moment spent preparing a meal and the other who just can’t wait to get it all over and done with. If you’re more like the latter chef, then you’re reading the right article.

We have curated a list of the handiest, most innovative kitchen tools that’ll surely make cooking work for you, and not the other way around. From gadgets that help you cook perfect eggs to devices that’ll make chopping vegetables easy peasy. Whether you’re an amateur cook or a seasoned pro, you’ll find something on this list that will make your life in the kitchen less dreadful.

1. Toaster and Egg Cooker, $39, Kmart

Nothing is more annoying than having to cook multiple things at once just to put together one meal. I don’t know about you but the more steps a recipe has, the lower my tolerance gets. Thankfully, making breakfast doesn’t have to be as tedious with Kmart’s $39 Toaster and Egg Cooker.

46dQo2gl2pIBFRE27th6cpuZaQaSwLI4f9Qkj7lae2Zw4df0J4l_f0FkiYA5cHsFx4cBYW5wYc2XIfzfSP61FSGbpaz6GjHgf5fHOkSwcYUCdJkMGHVIcGw8knoH9DsCPVtgQgvn

Image Credit: Kmart

As the name suggests, it’s able to cook both toast and an egg at the same time. And to add to that, we guess in a way, you can save the water you would’ve used to wash that extra pan just to cook an egg too. Not too shabby, eh?

2. Chef'N Pocket Machine, $25.30, Catch*

If you’re a sucker for dumplings, pizza pockets, or puffed pastry but you just can’t seem to get it right even after endless attempts– one genius invented a gizmo that can do all the wrapping for you perfectly in just a few seconds.

57H-et-evQkOXewg9wBjbdeKlHMJjP6OLqWU_7xRlxqa8jiVDsX58fu8wPbFZH8AL8mOq7epHIpJf_9FJFFj4xhvfTRty4Qf6pl3VIh5QmSUL2QQgCl7xJ0j7gPVcnKJG-pCcXkb

Image Credit: Catch

Simply place the puff pastry, dumpling wrapper, or pizza dough (depends on what you’re cooking) over the gadget, add the appropriate filling in the centre, and clamp it together. Delicious, mini pockets in a blink of an eye, with zero to no effort.

3. Snap N’ Strain Pasta Strainer, $13.99, Amazon

IIHS4VPP2TqgEzEb46JFfc4BVeiYR40xYHVR3DZiUE5SnAf-517H8QaG6dTwVoWrfPT9O8HYP5HVl1bNyBAo9js_xybLw-IBNYeLy87Org9H8wmuyCTAu4l2xvFZqpQzQSzWdmSe

Image Credit: Amazon

Okay, but no one ever talks about how infuriating the straining segment of cooking pasta is. Holding the sizzling pot with one hand while trying to hold the strainer in place is too stressful. We’re just trying not to get our hands burned by the boiling water… and if that means spilling a couple of strands of spaghetti, then so be it.

Video Credit: @alwaysmeliss

Fortunately, we stumbled on the ultimate kitchen tool you’ll want to get your hands on ASAP. Its specially designed clips can be attached to just about any round pot or bowl, and all you’ve got left to do is pour the water out. Why wasn’t this invented sooner?

4. Spiralizer, $22, Kmart

Op4BUT-z_qJiff2vK9sYl7pBmz3dPRNo4oZF2sS3k97BjCNSMZBhhjG_biNKt1Eo3MctzfLP4lN9WO0BYe7xfkiYvuSsP5BmJMXId1kUIPBol6IkvwvyILfct-tRmZzUIfe3407e

Image Credit: Kmart

Trying to incorporate more vegetables into your diet? One easy way to do so is by replacing your carbs with veggie ‘noodles’. Skip having to manually slice veggies into thin pieces and reach out for Kmart’s Spiralizer. It comes with three interchangeable stainless steel blades which transform veggies into thin or thick noodles as an alternative to regular pasta. Eating clean has never been easier.

5. Produce Slicer, $6.79, Amazon

Ideal for amateur chefs or those suffering from shaky, unstable hands. Slice your produce into uniform pieces every single time, the safe way. This multi-purpose gadget can also be used as a meat tenderizer as its long steel needles penetrate deep enough into the meat to improve its taste.

Vjrz1vEqob_tEb-7zDYREyfO-mxkAGKL6QJwydmdyrx1iB-ZT9FHSATsfPZFtjomgKrAswXZbpJWuUoW-vawz3yOG-5-T-5REnlKinl_jqBPzFqFNTXe-F8-0_gWDXylgNSkNrVr

6. YolkFrog, $12.99, Amazon

DLGOJXVj4hW1fPeFVq_GdzGIpy0oDuEeIdS2fEuSDyUws5sk9GUexzlqSYXd5UmwfbNDWLv77hYoL-cqT8IdLEPkHVdwgZeMWyru5xfNjSYNoNNM8xChfrEasYeKcFyILLAD-55c

No more sticky hands from trying to separate the egg yolk from egg whites if you’ve got the handy-dandy YolkFrog around!

Video Credit: @realchefpaul

Simply squeeze the tool in, bring the tool’s rim down to the yolk, loosen your grip, and watch it gobble up the egg yolk away from the whites in an instant! It makes baking so much easier.

And that’s a wrap, folks! Hopefully, you found a tool from the list that’s going to make cooking something to look forward to.

What’s your favourite gadget from this article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

Sponsored
My absolutely Favourite kitchen gadget is the JAR KEY. It is a small plastic lever which clips under the lid of any size jar. You then lift it up and that action pops the seal. Then it is easy to unscrew the lid.
I have had one for over 10 years. They are approx. $4.95 at various Kitchen/House stores.
Great for people with small hands or with arthritis.

Attachments

• JAR KEY   1.jpg
    JAR KEY 1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JAR KEY    2.jpg
    JAR KEY 2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JAR KEY   3.jpg
    JAR KEY 3.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
My absolutely Favourite kitchen gadget is the JAR KEY. It is a small plastic lever which clips under the lid of any size jar. You then lift it up and that action pops the seal. Then it is easy to unscrew the lid.
I have had one for over 10 years. They are approx. $4.95 at various Kitchen/House stores.
That wasn’t on the list 🫣🤭🤭

Absolutely fabulous, mine cost $9.95 years ago, and you add up all the jars I couldn't open, means it was el cheapo!