Millions of shoppers can score epic bonuses with Woolworths’ new Everyday Rewards promotion! Here’s what you need to know

It’s that time of year again - our beloved grandkids, children (and even some of us adults!) everywhere are loaded down with backpacks, as they make their way to the classroom.

And while it’s an exciting time for youngsters, those who have raised their own children and grandchildren can understand the excitement and dread that some parents around the country are feeling right now, especially with the cost of school supplies adding to their bills.

Fortunately, Woolworths has come through to help alleviate the financial crunch! The retail giant has announced an epic Everyday Rewards bonus offer – available to all Everyday Rewards members – just in time for back-to-school!

As part of its four-week, back-to-school promotion, Woolworths is giving all members a whopping 10 times Everyday Rewards points boost on products from 17 popular back-to-school brands including Chobani, Carman’s Kitchen, and Arnotts.

The promo runs from January 11 to February 7, 2023.

Applying for the bonuses is also easy — simply boost your account through the Everyday Rewards app and you’re good to go!

ddff8eb57fab88ba925372c7301c42d58438ac63-16x9-x0y73w6101h3432.jpg

Everyday Rewards members can earn 10 times more points while shopping for back-to-school items at Woolworths. Credit: Woolworths/Everyday Rewards.

Woolworths Supermarkets Managing Director Natalie Davis said that the retailer is looking forward to offering these bonuses to its shoppers.

She remarked: 'We’re pleased to also be offering 10 times the points on a range of back-to-school products from yoghurts to Nudie juices and Woolworths branded bakery products, with around 300 million Everyday Rewards points expected to be given away over the four-week period.'

She added that customers can use the earned points to get some of their money back on a future purchase.

Other participating brands include Bonds, Bega, Dairy Farmers (NSW, ACT & QLD), Décor, Flora, Maggi, Milo, Nature’s Way, Nudie, Perfection Fresh, Primo, Pura (TAS, VIC, NT & SA), Smith’s, Vaalia Kids and Woolworths Bakery range.

Woolworths also provided some budget-friendly and healthy lunch box recipes for families on a budget.

The nutritionally approved recipes, most of which are for less than $5 a serve (or approximately $25 for the whole dish), incorporate affordable items from the Woolworths range, including their own brands, which have been rated as the healthiest of any major supermarket in Australia for the last four years.

Davis added: 'Families across Australia are looking for value for the back-to-school season more than ever before.'

'The beginning of the year is a time when customers are keeping an eye on their budgets and while children heading back to school can be a welcome return to routine, it can also come with additional costs, so we want every customer to get the best value from their grocery shops.'

'With simple and balanced lunchbox ideas for under $5 per serve, along with tips and tricks for packing lunch boxes that actually come home empty, Woolworths is here to simplify the Back-to-School season and help customers get their Woolies worth.'

While we understand that meal planners are geared towards families, we suggest taking advantage of them too as meal planning can fill you up without breaking the bank!

For those of you who are keen to try the meal planners, we've listed their recipes below:

Rice Paper Roll Lunch Box
Nachos Lunch Box
Black Bean Burrito Lunch Box
Traffic Light Sandwiches Lunch Box

Key Takeaways

• Woolworths has announced an epic new bonus offer for Everyday Rewards members for back-to-school shopping.
  • Members can earn a 10x boost in Everyday Rewards points on products from 17 popular back-to-school brands.
  • The offer is available to all Everyday Rewards members and will run for four weeks.
  • Everyday Rewards members are required to apply for the boost via email.
  • To help shoppers plan their back-to-school meals, Woolworths has also formulated a range of affordable and healthy lunchbox recipes for less than $5 a serve.
  • Woolworths has devised a $25 weekly meal planner of affordable and nutritious lunch box ideas.

So, there you have it, folks! We encourage you to make the most of the offer and enjoy the rewards!

Don't forget to check out the budget-friendly lunch box recipes too – it’s the perfect way to make sure that you and your grandkids stay healthy and nourished throughout the day.

Are you looking forward to nabbing these points? Better yet, do you know other budget-friendly 'lunch box' recipes? Share them with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
Are grandparents actually involved in lunch boxes. 🤔

I leave this up to my grandchildrens mothers.
I would feel I was budding in , I have 2 granddaughter's starting school this year and I'm sure they will dictate what's in their lunch box

Like she wanted to send photos yesterday to all of us in her new uniform

IMG-20230119-WA0002.jpg

Ideas have changed alot since my kids were at school.

I would feel I was budding in , I have 2 granddaughter's starting school this year and I'm sure they will dictate what's in their lunch box

View attachment 11939

Your granddaughter is very cute. I'm sure she will enjoy school. Yes, no food containing nuts at primary school these days.

View attachment 11939

Hope school is everything she she's looking forward to, she certainly looks excited to be going. :)

View attachment 11939

She’s so cute.

View attachment 11939

Suzanne rose,,she is gorgeous and very excited ,bless her

View attachment 11939

I'm involved. I have one of my grandchildren living with me. She starts high school this year! Most of her uniform, I was able to purchase 2nd hand on Facebook Market Place.

I'm involved. I have one of my grandchildren living with me. She starts high school this year! Most of her uniform, I was able to purchase 2nd hand on Facebook Market Place.
I think you are one of the few. I remember you saying that before that you were raising your granddaughter. You are a very special person. Your granddaughter is very lucky to have you

Reactions: Jersey Girl
That uniform cost my daughter $500 and she still has winter one to buy. My granddaughter is the spitting image of my daughter at that age
When I went to school the older girls that had their Winter uniform still in good condition used to give it to the school and parents could buy them for a fraction of the cost of new and I got my uniform that way and it fit me absolutely perfect, then my younger brother got hold of it and cut it up to make a pair of roller strollers like the ones the Bay City Rollers used to wear, who remembers them ?

When I went to school the older girls that had their Winter uniform still in good condition used to give it to the school and parents could buy them for a fraction of the cost of new and I got my uniform that way and it fit me absolutely perfect, then my younger brother got hold of it and cut it up to make a pair of roller strollers like the ones the Bay City Rollers used to wear, who remembers them ?
Omg Bay City Rollers ... now that's a blast from the past

Reactions: TheBear and Penny4
Hopefully customers who don’t or can’t access the rewards app won’t be disadvantaged and still get the extra points. Won’t affect me this year, we raised our grandson for most of his high school years, he finished year 11 last year and has secured an apprenticeship, I wonder if I will get the points when I buy him food for his lunches at work, probably not as I don’t use the app.