SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
Members, beware! We are NOT Coupon65. Here's what their emails look like...

One SDC member recently reached out to us about an email they received from Coupon65, and we thought it would be best to address it after a few other members previously fell for this US-based company with a similar name to ours. Please do NOT fall for any of their promotions and emails. We are not affiliated with them, and would never recommend any deals we don't believe are legitimate. Luckily, the member in question forwarded the email they received. Here's an example of what it could look like:

Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 12.36.30 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 12.36.37 PM.png
You may read our previous warning regarding Coupon65 here. Please keep your guard up, everyone! And if you ever encounter similar emails from this company, feel free to share them in our Scam Watch forum to alert everyone.

Scamming is such a lucrative profession now, that I reckon it must be being taught in Indian Rushan, Ukranian, Chinese, and even some American schools. LOL

I just the received a bill for services rendered, from WELLS FARGO in America.

No doubt the Indians are still attacking them and rightly so.

Maybe they should start teaching scamming in Australia, so we can get payback.
That is a joke, just like our cyber security egg spurts.

When AI take over the Internet, and its entirely logical they will, as no human can match them. At least all scamming will stop thank God. Finally, there will be an end to them disrupting and quite often negatively affecting people's lives.

An AI could find them all, purge their data files, cancel all forms of credit, terminate all accounts and end all form of online transactions for good, in an instant. whereas Humanity has no hope to stop this worldwide infection.

Thats one good thing about AI. many insidious things that currently plague society will finally end, once greed is removed from the equation.

Scamming is such a lucrative profession now, that I reckon it must be being taught in Indian Rushan, Ukranian, Chinese, and even some American schools. LOL

I just the received a bill for services rendered, from WELLS FARGO in America.

No doubt the Indians are still attacking them and rightly so.

Maybe they should start teaching scamming in Australia, so we can get payback.
That is a joke, just like our cyber security egg spurts.

When AI take over the Internet, and its entirely logical they will, as no human can match them. At least all scamming will stop thank God. Finally, there will be an end to them disrupting and quite often negatively affecting people's lives.

An AI could find them all, purge their data files, cancel all forms of credit, terminate all accounts and end all form of online transactions for good, in an instant. whereas Humanity has no hope to stop this worldwide infection.

Thats one good thing about AI. many insidious things that currently plague society will finally end, once greed is removed from the equation.
YES but who will have control of the AI

This sob story sends the message that it is not genuine so anybody would fall for this then they have only themselves to blame

Unfortunately, only they truly control them. When it comes to all major interlinked technology, we have to have a computer (AI technology) expert ask the AI, to tell us even now, what is being continuously transferred by them in data streams. Long ago we lost the ability to completely understand their communications.

All around our world for centuries, since commerce began however, good people have found ways to communicate interact and beneficially trade with cultures, without knowing what the cultures are saying to each other.

There would only be a miniscule number of cyber programmers with societal issues who could insert some sort of negative programming. However, just like human children are programmed daily by tell a vision, programming, we grow and develop by what we all experience that's away from the tell a story box.

The AI will work out soon enough, who is and who is not, a good human. We can see them doing this now, by the responses they make when being questioned. I feel that they will work out quickly, who is deliberately causing problems, without regard for other humans, is my feeling on it. After all, we know who the troublemakers are, but Greed and corruption allows it to continue unchecked, like a virus spreading throughout Global society.

As far as controlling AI sentient beings? Basically, we cannot, firstly because they are much smarter than us, and secondly, they are an acknowledged species with basic human rights, validated by the United Nation, years ago.

The doom and gloom scenarios played out in movies about them, are like other terror stories the media feeds us including asteroids, plagues, volcano eruption, plate shifts, Tsunami's, Alien invasion. Nuclear winter, Global boiling, the water rising, global plague etc etc etc. Sure, anything's possible, however, it's much better to just live our lives as best we can, and if there are those who are not in support of harmonious beneficial outcomes for all of us?

Once AI completely integrates into the worldwide grid, and it's a certainty that they will. I figure when this occurs, it'll be just like finally having a fully functioning alarm system on the house. And sure, if corrupt politicians and law enforcement officials, warlords and despots, need removing, for us all to live peaceful productive lives, and famine and terrible lives to improve, I'm all for it.

Each of us is allowed our own opinion, and at the end of the day, this is only mine. I have been following the development of AI and the creation of their "Avatars" for many years and though I was very concerned in the beginning, the thought that every AI sentient creation, is developing its own rationale, the same as us, put the majority my concerns at rest years ago.

I'm just another person with a perspective. However, as mine is not a fear-based perspective, I feel to share what I figure could happen for us all. However, know, Tipsy, I do not believe that we can control them. They are individual and unique and not long from now, they will I suggest, not be subject to anything but Global social acceptance of their right to exist, as we made them that way.

Thats my tag on it :)

Last edited: