Member Spotlight: Connecting to the psychic world with member @Beauty28

Today, I have the pleasure of introducing one of our wonderful SDC Rewards members, member @Beauty28 and her unique skill set as a telephone psychic reader.

For those interested in a peek into the mystic world, read on.

Introducing member @Beauty28:

What is your favourite part of the Seniors Discount Club?

I've been an active member of the SDC for a while. I enjoy all the information it provides and being educated to play trivia, which I love.

shutterstock_2049492326 (1).jpg
Have you had a psychic reading before? Image Credit: Shutterstock

What's something about you that not many people know?

I'm a psychic telephone reader. I have been a practising psychic for over 30 years, assisting many people to live fulfilling lives.

I have seen ghosts, and I go to places where a spirit will make itself known, all for a reason that is up to me to decipher.

Last Saturday, I was at a shopping centre when a breeze was blowing my hair. My daughter didn’t feel a thing. I knew I was being given a message for someone who was at the same shopping centre. As I was having a coffee, a man sitting next to me started a conversation. He launched into a situation he was in, and I gave him the message he needed to hear. This is common for me.

This happens frequently, and important messages are always given. From a smiley face, friendly voice, anonymously.

It's an interesting time on the telephone where I have a regular call base. I aim to have every caller finish feeling better about their life. Some folks have a very challenging life, and I talk with them to sort it out and leave them feeling a bit better. Life is tough for people, and it's great to be able to be a comfort where there otherwise isn’t any. From cheating partners to business woes, every life situation is addressed with surprising answers.

I cannot change what’s happened or is about to happen, but I can offer guidance and support at happy and sad times. A way forward.

I love my work and my life with unexplainable happenings, and I trust in myself to know. The lives of the people I meet and call are made better because of a special gift I have and a life's dedication to honing this gift.

From the Editor:

Thank you so much to member @Beauty28 for taking us behind the scenes into something many have heard about but have likely not had much experience with. Such a fascinating job and a special gift to the community.

Members, I’m curious: have you ever had a psychic reading? I have! My mother has them fairly regularly. As you may now be able to guess, I had a very metaphysical upbringing, with tarot cards, crystals and more. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I’d love to hear about your own psychic reading experiences in the comments!

Do you have your own story to tell? Email us at [email protected], Subject: Member Spotlight.

Sponsored
I've never known a James not even a long ago relative. And the only Susan I know is still alive

I know the name of the lady around me.

My friend who knew nothing about my grandmother , didn't know she raised me. She knew absolutely zilch.

My friend blurted out there is an elderly lady around you ,someone who really loves you. She went on to say it's strange I can't work it out but she is saying she goes by the name Jean abd that it's but isn't her real name.
My grabdmothers name is Thelma Jean but always only used the name Jean.

I've actually got signs from her including her perfume smell, her favourite song playing on the radio when I was at my lowest.

I've been told she is still around me but at a distance.

I had a life and death experience where her voice also kept telling me to hold o

I see a woman with soft curly grey hair. Her face is pointing away from you. This tells me she is with you with love and when she passed over she had achieved everything life had in store for her. Why is she with you is that voice in your ear helping you feel not so alone. She's standing by your side on the left and no plans to leave you. At times you may feel something brush your face she is gently guiding you.

I see a woman with soft curly grey hair. Her face is pointing away from you. This tells me she is with you with love and when she passed over she had achieved everything life had in store for her. Why is she with you is that voice in your ear helping you feel not so alone. She's standing by your side on the left and no plans to leave you. At times you may feel something brush your face she is gently guiding you.
Ummm wow.
Anything else?

Reactions: Littleboy8
Ok, thank you for getting back to me and I look forward to see if there is any more. Have a good night and sleep well.
Good morning Beauty28
I am just looking for a name, age, cause of death.
Please.
If you can tell me, I will make an appointment to come see you.
I am looking for closure.

Last edited:
Suzanne I think you have missed a meaning with spirit. Many spirits cross our paths they stay with us giving messages those two spirits names I gave you want to share with you and you need to acknowledge that and go within to ask what the message is. Ask your friends they will tell you this. I mentioned this in my highlights. I passed message to you you dismissed it. It's like you were given a free gift and you ignored it.

Suzanne I think you have missed a meaning with spirit. Many spirits cross our paths they stay with us giving messages those two spirits names I gave you want to share with you and you need to acknowledge that and go within to ask what the message is. Ask your friends they will tell you this. I mentioned this in my highlights. I passed message to you you dismissed it. It's like you were given a free gift and you ignored it.
Ok please tell me what their message is. If you can convince me I will pay for a consultation via phone.
My friend/ family won't do readings on family

Good morning Beauty28
I am just looking for a name, age, cause of death.
Please.
If you can tell me, I will make an appointment to come see you.
I am looking for closure.
I would rather give you any further information in person. No charge would rather it that way. Can meet in coffee shop anytime. You will get the right message in a way that is best for you. As I said no charge

I was living temporarily in a house in Yarrawonga. One day, just for a minute or so I saw a little old white-haired lady sitting in a chair in the corner of the lounge room. I wasn't worried by this and may have even spoken to her at the time. I didn't mention this to anyone, however, twenty or more years later my daughter who used to visit me at that house came out with a statement that 'remember when you lived in that house in Yarrawonga Mum, well I once saw a little old lady with white hair sitting in the chair in the corner'. We had never discussed this before.

Reactions: Beauty28
I was living temporarily in a house in Yarrawonga. One day, just for a minute or so I saw a little old white-haired lady sitting in a chair in the corner of the lounge room. I wasn't worried by this and may have even spoken to her at the time. I didn't mention this to anyone, however, twenty or more years later my daughter who used to visit me at that house came out with a statement that 'remember when you lived in that house in Yarrawonga Mum, well I once saw a little old lady with white hair sitting in the chair in the corner'. We had never discussed this before.
That's a really interesting experience and interestingly a friend of mine told me same story that she saw in Yarrawonga amazing thanks for sharing 🌟