Member Spotlight: Connecting to the psychic world with member @Beauty28

Today, I have the pleasure of introducing one of our wonderful SDC Rewards members, member @Beauty28 and her unique skill set as a telephone psychic reader.

For those interested in a peek into the mystic world, read on.

Introducing member @Beauty28:

What is your favourite part of the Seniors Discount Club?

I've been an active member of the SDC for a while. I enjoy all the information it provides and being educated to play trivia, which I love.

shutterstock_2049492326 (1).jpg
Have you had a psychic reading before? Image Credit: Shutterstock

What's something about you that not many people know?

I'm a psychic telephone reader. I have been a practising psychic for over 30 years, assisting many people to live fulfilling lives.

I have seen ghosts, and I go to places where a spirit will make itself known, all for a reason that is up to me to decipher.

Last Saturday, I was at a shopping centre when a breeze was blowing my hair. My daughter didn’t feel a thing. I knew I was being given a message for someone who was at the same shopping centre. As I was having a coffee, a man sitting next to me started a conversation. He launched into a situation he was in, and I gave him the message he needed to hear. This is common for me.

This happens frequently, and important messages are always given. From a smiley face, friendly voice, anonymously.

It's an interesting time on the telephone where I have a regular call base. I aim to have every caller finish feeling better about their life. Some folks have a very challenging life, and I talk with them to sort it out and leave them feeling a bit better. Life is tough for people, and it's great to be able to be a comfort where there otherwise isn’t any. From cheating partners to business woes, every life situation is addressed with surprising answers.

I cannot change what’s happened or is about to happen, but I can offer guidance and support at happy and sad times. A way forward.

I love my work and my life with unexplainable happenings, and I trust in myself to know. The lives of the people I meet and call are made better because of a special gift I have and a life's dedication to honing this gift.

From the Editor:

Thank you so much to member @Beauty28 for taking us behind the scenes into something many have heard about but have likely not had much experience with. Such a fascinating job and a special gift to the community.

Members, I’m curious: have you ever had a psychic reading? I have! My mother has them fairly regularly. As you may now be able to guess, I had a very metaphysical upbringing, with tarot cards, crystals and more. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I’d love to hear about your own psychic reading experiences in the comments!

Do you have your own story to tell? Email us at [email protected], Subject: Member Spotlight.

Sponsored
A relative of ours does a similar thing. Since she was very young she has seen spirits. As she got older more and more spirits came to to and would ask her to give messages to their loved ones but she would tell them they needed to bring the loved ones to her.

I remember she was working in her business as a beauty therapist when the spirit of a young man appeared and asked her to give a message to his family , she told him he would have to bring them to her.
A week later a young women came through her door and asked if she could have her eyebrows done. When she sat in the chair the spirit appeared . Leanne gave the messages to this girl and in the beginning she was angry as she thought it was a joke. Then things came out that Leanne could have never known . As the girl left she hugged Leanne and said she didn't even know why she had walked past and went in as she had never planned or had ever gone to a beauty therapist. She left knowing 100 % it was her brother.

I can tell you many more stories from her that would send chills through you.

She has even helped the police solve murder cases

I have never believed in spirits or ghosts, or whatever you like to call them.
However, about 14 years ago my husband and I bought ourselves an old federation home in a country town.
We spent the next year restoring it and then settled down to enjoy living there.
As with most of these old homes you had to go down the hallway to get to the toilet at the back of the house.
I started noticing, as I passed the kitchen, I heard a sound like a few people talking, or more like mumbling as I couldn't make out any words. On entering the kitchen it stopped.
This happened every night for over twelve months, I never mentioned it to my husband because he would think I was nuts.
Then, one day, he said to me "I know you'll say I'm crazy but we've got ghosts in this house".
He had also heard them.
This continued the whole time we lived there.
I sometimes wonder if previous or later owners had the same experience.
Also wondered what had happened in that home that these spirits hadn't moved on.

I'd like to go to Tassie and meet up with these 'ghosts' that are supposed to be down there ;-)
I owned the old Rosebery hospital which still had spirits there mainly in the morgue. I hated going in there it was really spooky spine chilling stuff we used it for storage. The tales I got told from the oldies in town made my hair stand on end and the nurses who used to work there also. My imagination ran wild when I was there alone. Glad I sold up in the end it burnt down in a bushfire. 😔

I owned the old Rosebery hospital which still had spirits there mainly in the morgue. I hated going in there it was really spooky spine chilling stuff we used it for storage. The tales I got told from the oldies in town made my hair stand on end and the nurses who used to work there also. My imagination ran wild when I was there alone. Glad I sold up in the end it burnt down in a bushfire. 😔
Sorry about the burning down but if by selling it relaxed you more, then so be it. I just don't believe in ghosts and it is something I want to experience LOL

Reactions: Littleboy8
Many years ago I went for a reading with a friend of mine who persuaded me that this psychic was really truthful and helpful. I did not believe that anyone could really know what was happening to me at that time.
I was frightened by the accuracy of her knowledge of my life at that time, she even told me the name of the man I was seeing at that time. I have not been to a reading since then as it frightened me that someone I had just met could know so much about what was happening to me and what would happen in the future.

Sorry about the burning down but if by selling it relaxed you more, then so be it. I just don't believe in ghosts and it is something I want to experience LOL
Yeah mine were ex miners and little kids from the old mining days apparantely.Some of my guests experienced the presences especially one young guy who was a fly in fly out worker. He always asked for room 4 because he said he connected with a presence in the room. Giving me chills typing this.🙀go to port Arthur and the island of the dead now that’s creepy. Went once in over 20 years living there that was enough spooky.😊

• Haha
Reactions: Observer and Penny4
Yeah mine were ex miners and little kids from the old mining days apparantely.Some of my guests experienced the presences especially one young guy who was a fly in fly out worker. He always asked for room 4 because he said he connected with a presence in the room. Giving me chills typing this.🙀go to port Arthur and the island of the dead now that’s creepy. Went once in over 20 years living there that was enough spooky.😊
That's what I would look for in a holiday trip to Tassie LOL

Reactions: Littleboy8
My hubby and I visited Port Arthur in 1984. Very eerie place, even before the horrific carnage.
Here's a couple of snapshots which was in March .. not even winter.

Tasmania Port Arthur 1.jpg

Is that Rosebery in sydney

That's where I wanna go lol
Hubby and I also visited Port Arthur just before covid.
It was the most haunted place I've been too.
You felt eyes on you everywhere.
Hubby said he will never go back. He said he had a heavy feeling.
These are photos I took. Even inside the different houses I had a overwhelming feeling that we shouldn't be in there.

Screenshot_20240421_192251_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240421_192301_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240421_192311_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240421_192417_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240421_192427_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240421_192432_Gallery.jpg
Even the pathway in the park you felt like people were watching you. It was strange in the park and also the prison I felt like I kept hearing whispering

Last edited:
Reactions: Beauty28 and Penny4