McDonald's just launched a new menu item that fans call 'the best ever'! Don't miss the exclusive deal!

Macca’s fans, the time has come to experience what's being touted as the fast food giant's 'most exciting chicken launch in years'—and for a limited time, an opportunity to try it comes with free fries and drink.

The new McCrispy burger, priced at $9.80, was added to Macca's menu last month and is already becoming a fan favourite.

And if you haven’t tried it yet, McDonald's Australia offered free fries and drinks to customers who order the new McCrispy burger on the MyMacca's app for one week only— from Wednesday, 25 October until Tuesday, 31 October.

Launched in September, the burger has been deemed the restaurant's 'next big thing' by the fast food giant.

Screenshot 2023-10-25 074148.png
McDonald’s launched their McCrispy menu item last month. Credit: @mcdonaldsau/Instagram

The McCrispy burger features a crispy coating on 100 per cent Aussie RSPCA-Approved chicken breast and is topped with fresh shredded iceberg and cos lettuce, as well as a new signature sauce, served in a soft glazed bun.

And, if you're feeling extra hungry, there's also the McCrispy Deluxe—which comes with the same tasty ingredients as well as a ripe tomato and Aussie Jack cheese.

McDonald's McCrispy burger has already performed exceptionally across other global markets, including the US, UK, Sweden, France, Spain and Canada.

And now, with Aussie tastebuds in mind, local customers finally have the opportunity to experience the McCrispy burger!

Many are sharing their love for the new burger on social media, with one saying it’s the 'best burger’ they’ve ever had. ‘I'm obsessed.’

Australian singer Kid Laroi is even a fan of the burger and it will make up part of his go-to order.

'Crispy, juicy and down-right delicious, the McCrispy has my seal of approval,' he shared.

'I love a good chicken burger and am a huge Macca's fan, so when I found out McDonald's was launching its best chicken burger yet, I had to get involved,' he added.

Lancy Huynh, Marketing Manager for McDonald's Australia, said it's been fantastic to see the positive response to the new McCrispy burger.

'We know how important value is to our customers right now, so we are continuing to celebrate the launch of the McCrispy by giving our customers more bang for their buck while they enjoy the hottest new thing to hit our menu this year,' he stated.

You can watch their promotional video here:

Key Takeaways
  • McDonald's Australia has launched a new menu item, the $9.80 McCrispy chicken burger, deemed by the fast food giant as the 'most exciting launch'.
  • To celebrate the burger's release, customers who order a McCrispy via the MyMacca's app will also receive free fries and a soft drink for the period of one week, from 25 to 31 October.
  • The McCrispy includes 100 per cent Aussie RSPCA-Approved chicken breast, fresh shredded iceberg and cos lettuce, a new signature sauce, and is served in a soft glazed bun. A Deluxe variant is also available, inclusive of a ripe tomato and Aussie Jack cheese.
  • The new burger has been met with positive reviews from Australian fans, with some even declaring it the 'best burger they've ever had'. Notably, Australian singer Kid Laroi has also expressed his enthusiasm for the new menu item.

Members, don’t miss out on this exclusive deal, just order the McCrispy or McCrispy Deluxe burgers on the MyMacca's app from Wednesday, 25 October, until Tuesday, 31 October.

Have you tried the McCrispy? What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!

Reactions: Ezzy
Sponsored
Wow the cost of a burger is nearly $10. Even takeaway is getting out of budget for so many people. Back in the mid 80s when Maccas came to our country town we could buy a meal for 2adults and 2 kids for less than $10.

The only Macca's we eat is a soft serve from the drive through.
I prefer food that hasn't been bathed in fat. About the only thing that's nearing acceptability is the grilled chicken wrap. The rest is not for us.

Reactions: TheBear
I've tried the McCrispy and will definitely try it again. It was really tasty and felt healthier than most chicken burgers I've had. Didn't have the sauce but it really didn't need it.

Macca’s fans, the time has come to experience what's being touted as the fast food giant's 'most exciting chicken launch in years'—and for a limited time, an opportunity to try it comes with free fries and drink.

The new McCrispy burger, priced at $9.80, was added to Macca's menu last month and is already becoming a fan favourite.

And if you haven’t tried it yet, McDonald's Australia offered free fries and drinks to customers who order the new McCrispy burger on the MyMacca's app for one week only— from Wednesday, 25 October until Tuesday, 31 October.

Launched in September, the burger has been deemed the restaurant's 'next big thing' by the fast food giant.

View attachment 32977
McDonald’s launched their McCrispy menu item last month. Credit: @mcdonaldsau/Instagram

The McCrispy burger features a crispy coating on 100 per cent Aussie RSPCA-Approved chicken breast and is topped with fresh shredded iceberg and cos lettuce, as well as a new signature sauce, served in a soft glazed bun.

And, if you're feeling extra hungry, there's also the McCrispy Deluxe—which comes with the same tasty ingredients as well as a ripe tomato and Aussie Jack cheese.

McDonald's McCrispy burger has already performed exceptionally across other global markets, including the US, UK, Sweden, France, Spain and Canada.

And now, with Aussie tastebuds in mind, local customers finally have the opportunity to experience the McCrispy burger!

Many are sharing their love for the new burger on social media, with one saying it’s the 'best burger’ they’ve ever had. ‘I'm obsessed.’

Australian singer Kid Laroi is even a fan of the burger and it will make up part of his go-to order.

'Crispy, juicy and down-right delicious, the McCrispy has my seal of approval,' he shared.

'I love a good chicken burger and am a huge Macca's fan, so when I found out McDonald's was launching its best chicken burger yet, I had to get involved,' he added.

Lancy Huynh, Marketing Manager for McDonald's Australia, said it's been fantastic to see the positive response to the new McCrispy burger.

'We know how important value is to our customers right now, so we are continuing to celebrate the launch of the McCrispy by giving our customers more bang for their buck while they enjoy the hottest new thing to hit our menu this year,' he stated.

Key Takeaways

• McDonald's Australia has launched a new menu item, the $9.80 McCrispy chicken burger, deemed by the fast food giant as the 'most exciting launch'.
  • To celebrate the burger's release, customers who order a McCrispy via the MyMacca's app will also receive free fries and a soft drink for the period of one week, from 25 to 31 October.
  • The McCrispy includes 100 per cent Aussie RSPCA-Approved chicken breast, fresh shredded iceberg and cos lettuce, a new signature sauce, and is served in a soft glazed bun. A Deluxe variant is also available, inclusive of a ripe tomato and Aussie Jack cheese.
  • The new burger has been met with positive reviews from Australian fans, with some even declaring it the 'best burger they've ever had'. Notably, Australian singer Kid Laroi has also expressed his enthusiasm for the new menu item.

Members, don’t miss out on this exclusive deal, just order the McCrispy or McCrispy Deluxe burgers on the MyMacca's app from Wednesday, 25 October, until Tuesday, 31 October.

Have you tried the McCrispy? What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!

This offer is not available at mittagong, tahmoor or Picton.

View attachment 32977

Key Takeaways

I bet this burger dose not look like this with the burger hanging over the edge of the bun. The photos never look like what you get when your order.

Reactions: TheBear