SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
J

James Gutierrez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 11, 2021
McDonald's is bringing back their 30 Days 30 Deals promotion - here's what you can expect!

Are you a fan of McDonald's? Do you love their classic menu items like the Big Mac, Cheeseburger, McFlurry, and French Fries? Even though it’s fashionable to bag Macca’s these days (and not without good reason), we here at the SDC like a guilty indulgence once in a while.

We’re therefore pretty excited to tell you that the fast-food chain has announced that its 30 Days 30 Deals promotion is making a comeback in 2022. That means customers will be able to enjoy a different reduced menu item each day throughout the month of November.

If you're not familiar with this promotion, it's pretty simple: McDonald's releases a calendar (which has been leaked on Facebook) with a different deal for every day of the month.

These offers can include anything from 20% off your order to $2 Big Macs or $1 Cheeseburgers. Other deals include a Small Big Mac Meal and Cheeseburger for $5.90 and a Small Cheeseburger Meal and 6 McNuggets for $6.50. (Okay, how good is that?)

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 1.54.41 PM.png
McDonald's Australia has revived the concept of 30 different cheap eats for the month of November. Credit: McDonald's Australia (left), Getty (right).

McDonald's marketing manager Tobi Fukushima has announced the reintroduction of the popular 30 Days 30 Deals promotion to their Australian branches.

'Now in its fourth year, 30 Days 30 Deals is all about bringing great value and great deals to our customers,' he said.

'This year, we are serving up big savings on our most iconic products, as well as introducing new deals, including 40% off purchases over $15 and the $2 Filet-O-Fish. November is a massive month for our customers, with every offer available for one day only on the MyMacca's app.'

Check out the full list of McDonald's 30 days of deals available at Australian restaurants next month:
  • November 1 - Large Fries for $1
  • November 2 - Small McChicken Meal and Cheeseburger for $5.90
  • November 3 - Big Mac for $2
  • November 4 - Small Big Mac Meal and 6 McNuggets for $7.90
  • November 5 - Small McChicken Meal and Double Cheeseburger for $7.90
  • November 6 - 20 per cent off your order, minimum spend of $10
  • November 7 - Cheeseburger for $1
  • November 8 - Double Cheeseburger for $2
  • November 9 - Small Cheeseburger Meal and Chicken 'n' Cheese for $5
  • November 10 - McFlurry for $2
  • November 11 - Small Big Mac Meal and Chicken 'n' Cheese for $6.50
  • November 12 - 20 per cent off your order, minimum spend of $10
  • November 13 - Quarter Pounder for $3
  • November 14 - Small Big Mac Meal and Cheeseburger for $5.90
  • November 15 - McChicken for $3
  • November 16 - Double Cheeseburger for $2
  • November 17 - Small Cheeseburger Meal for $4
  • November 18 - Small McChicken Meal and 6 McNuggets for $7.90
  • November 19 - Apple Pie for $1.50
  • November 20 - 20 per cent off your order, minimum spend of $10
  • November 21 - Large Fries for $2
  • November 22 - Big Mac for $3
  • November 23 - Small Quarter Pounder Meal and Cheeseburger for $6.50
  • November 24 - McChicken for $3
  • November 25 - Small Big Mac Meal and 6 McNuggets for $7.90
  • November 26 - 20 per cent off your order, minimum spend of $10
  • November 27 - McFlurry for $2
  • November 28 - Small Cheeseburger Meal and 6 McNuggets for $6.50
  • November 29 - McChicken for $3
  • November 30 - Small Quarter Pounder Meal and Cheeseburger for $6.90

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 1.54.29 PM.png
The full list for McDonald’s upcoming 30 Days 30 Deals has leaked online. Credit: Facebook.

How do I get the deals?

You just need to order through the MyMacca's app to take advantage of them - easy peasy! However, you'll need to act fast if you want to take advantage of these offers, as they are only good for the day they were advertised.

You may also use the app's built-in McCafe loyalty card and bookmark your favourite meals for easy access. Click here to find your nearest Macca's location!
Tip
To download the MyMacca's App, click on one of these links depending on your device: App Store (iPhone), or Google Play (Android).

Even though we don't think it's a good idea to eat fast food every single day, every now and then probably won't hurt. Of course, you may also use these offers to spoil your loved ones (especially the grandkids!) with a delicious meal without breaking the bank.

So what are you waiting for, folks? Make sure you have the MyMacca's app downloaded on your phone so that you don't miss out on any of these fantastic deals next month!

McDonald's is bringing back their 30 Days 30 Deals promotion - here's what you can expect!

Are you a fan of McDonald's? Do you love their classic menu items like the Big Mac, Cheeseburger, McFlurry, and French Fries? Even though it’s fashionable to bag Macca’s these days (and not without good reason), we here at the SDC like a guilty indulgence once in a while.

We’re therefore pretty excited to tell you that the fast-food chain has announced that its 30 Days 30 Deals promotion is making a comeback in 2022. That means customers will be able to enjoy a different reduced menu item each day throughout the month of November.

If you're not familiar with this promotion, it's pretty simple: McDonald's releases a calendar (which has been leaked on Facebook) with a different deal for every day of the month.

These offers can include anything from 20% off your order to $2 Big Macs or $1 Cheeseburgers. Other deals include a Small Big Mac Meal and Cheeseburger for $5.90 and a Small Cheeseburger Meal and 6 McNuggets for $6.50. (Okay, how good is that?)

View attachment 7472
McDonald's Australia has revived the concept of 30 different cheap eats for the month of November. Credit: McDonald's Australia (left), Getty (right).

McDonald's marketing manager Tobi Fukushima has announced the reintroduction of the popular 30 Days 30 Deals promotion to their Australian branches.

'Now in its fourth year, 30 Days 30 Deals is all about bringing great value and great deals to our customers,' he said.

'This year, we are serving up big savings on our most iconic products, as well as introducing new deals, including 40% off purchases over $15 and the $2 Filet-O-Fish. November is a massive month for our customers, with every offer available for one day only on the MyMacca's app.'

Check out the full list of McDonald's 30 days of deals available at Australian restaurants next month:

View attachment 7473
The full list for McDonald’s upcoming 30 Days 30 Deals has leaked online. Credit: Facebook.

How do I get the deals?

You just need to order through the MyMacca's app to take advantage of them - easy peasy! However, you'll need to act fast if you want to take advantage of these offers, as they are only good for the day they were advertised.

You may also use the app's built-in McCafe loyalty card and bookmark your favourite meals for easy access. Click here to find your nearest Macca's location!
Tip
To download the MyMacca's App, click on one of these links depending on your device: App Store (iPhone), or Google Play (Android).

Even though we don't think it's a good idea to eat fast food every single day, every now and then probably won't hurt. Of course, you may also use these offers to spoil your loved ones (especially the grandkids!) with a delicious meal without breaking the bank.

So what are you waiting for, folks? Make sure you have the MyMacca's app downloaded on your phone so that you don't miss out on any of these fantastic deals next month!
what about people without mobile phones NO DEALS FOR US ?????

View attachment 7472

View attachment 7473

How do I get the deals?

Tip

It constantly baffles me why you promote this shit rubbish on this site so often - do Maccas sponsor the site or something ?!?! Surely you should be pushing for everyone to have a healthy lifestyle to be the best we can especially as we age! Please don’t reply with everything in moderation or the occasional treat is ok because it really isn’t when it comes to the very toxic ingredients in these types of what is referred to as fast ‘food’! It’s just crap!! 😡

Thanks' lozat54 for your (unbiased) opinion!! NOT

Whilst YOU may not like it, many families may find "it fulfills a need and a hole" in their diet!!

Are you a dietician, or health professional?

Can you advise and list the "very toxic ingredients" in fast food products?

If there were, and confirmed by authorities, NO Takeaway or fast food, of ANY cuisine eg, fish and chips, sushi, yiros, etc, would be sold!!

Who's to say there's no "Toxic ingredients" in restaurant prepared, and consumed meals? (You just pay more for it)!!

Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't mean you're right!!

You're welcome

I have an old mobile phone. Whenever I try to download an app I get a message saying that it is not compatible with this device!
Is this discrimination against older people who have older (or none) phones?
Can we still just go in and order at the counter or Drive-Thru?
PS. In the write up is mentioned a $2 Filet-O-Fish, but it does not appear anywhere on the calendar!

Reactions: Ricci
Thanks' lozat54 for your (unbiased) opinion!! NOT

Whilst YOU may not like it, many families may find "it fulfills a need and a hole" in their diet!!

Are you a dietician, or health professional?

Can you advise and list the "very toxic ingredients" in fast food products?

If there were, and confirmed by authorities, NO Takeaway or fast food, of ANY cuisine eg, fish and chips, sushi, yiros, etc, would be sold!!

Who's to say there's no "Toxic ingredients" in restaurant prepared, and consumed meals? (You just pay more for it)!!

Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't mean you're right!!

You're welcome
Or you!!!

Or you!!!
Try watching the documentary’Supersize Me’ &/or listen to some podcasts by world recognised experts on health like Tim Spector, Dr William Li or Dr Jason Fung! No, I’m not a health expert, rather I just read & listen & learn how to be healthy from those who know. Also, don’t kid yourself if you think the massive taxes that the government gains from the fast food industry doesn’t mean that the ever increasing negatives that these crap products have on our health isn’t just ignored! Take a look at the statistics of type 2 diabetes, mental health issues & obesity in every part of the population, especially in the young & what do many of them eat regularly- junk fast food! Besides if you bother to listen to the experts you will hear for yourself the proven, researched evidence!

Try watching the documentary’Supersize Me’ &/or listen to some podcasts by world recognised experts on health like Tim Spector, Dr William Li or Dr Jason Fung! No, I’m not a health expert, rather I just read & listen & learn how to be healthy from those who know. Also, don’t kid yourself if you think the massive taxes that the government gains from the fast food industry doesn’t mean that the ever increasing negatives that these crap products have on our health isn’t just ignored! Take a look at the statistics of type 2 diabetes, mental health issues & obesity in every part of the population, especially in the young & what do many of them eat regularly- junk fast food! Besides if you bother to listen to the experts you will hear for yourself the proven, researched evidence!
Also, I NEVER said I didn’t like it, just that I choose not to eat it because it’s nit food it’s toxic crap! Did you know that someone once kept a Macca cheeseburger & fries for over a year & they never spoiled or changed size or shape- massages if preservatives & incomprehensible massive amounts of sugar - even you can’t say that’s ok surely?!?!

Reactions: spórol and Ricci
So glad I live in a free country and can make my own choices. It is MY choice what I eat. NO-ONE is forcing me, or you, to eat ANY food we personally do not want.
What I dislike? People who preach as if everyone else is incapable of making decisions.
Get off your high horse.

Also, I NEVER said I didn’t like it, just that I choose not to eat it because it’s nit food it’s toxic crap! Did you know that someone once kept a Macca cheeseburger & fries for over a year & they never spoiled or changed size or shape- massages if preservatives & incomprehensible massive amounts of sugar - even you can’t say that’s ok surely?!?!
Please spell check before you post, because your latest comments don't make sense!!

To reply to your other comments....

I've watched "Supersize Me", where journalist Michael Moore ate McDonald meals DAILY for a month or two and put on weight. He didn't exercise or had a good diet and showed that an EXCESS of fast food was not good.

FACT-Eating fast food does not give you Type 2 Diabetes, or mental health issues, or obesity. Our increasing sedimentary lifestyle, and lack of proper diet and exercise, amongst ALL ages, contributes to the above health issues!! (Both Russia, and parts of Africia, don't have McDonald Restaurants, but have a high rate of Type 2 Diabetes. Explain Why??)

Please advise the TOXIC ingredients found in Fast Food?
I bet the Health Authorities would be interested in knowing, as no one has ever been fined for "toxic" ingredients.

You're right, BUT....... the McDonald CheeseBurger and Fries were vacuum sealed in a plastic pack, and kept refrigerated for over a year!! No oxygen, no Mold, and refrigeration maintained the items, NOT the "preservatives & incomprehensible massive amounts of sugar" you mentioned.

Remember, Australian Food Standards are high, and strict about product ingredients - sugar levels MUST be stated on any advertising!!

Finally, YOUR initial comments about SDC supporting or endorsing McDonalds, is unfounded.
SDC works hard to inform it's members (us) of the stories, articles, and information, that they believe we may be interested in.

As JayJay says above, if you don't like an article, please don't preach, bitch, and complain about it !!

Reactions: Ezzy and Ricci
So glad I live in a free country and can make my own choices. It is MY choice what I eat. NO-ONE is forcing me, or you, to eat ANY food we personally do not want.
What I dislike? People who preach as if everyone else is incapable of making decisions.
Get off your high horse.
Yah Jayay, I totally agree with you.
I dislike people who try to force their opinions onto others

Reactions: Ezzy and Ricci
Thanks for the heads up about these special prices. We normally buy take-a-way once per week on Thursday. Once a month is maybe Macca's. Our family enjoy the meals & normally choose something with salad. We are not about to change our dining habits because of negative comments here. As stated, we live in a free country & have a choice.

I always jokingly tell my family all meals are take-a-way because you take ingredients away from the shop to make a meal.

Last edited:
Please spell check before you post, because your latest comments don't make sense!!

To reply to your other comments....

I've watched "Supersize Me", where journalist Michael Moore ate McDonald meals DAILY for a month or two and put on weight. He didn't exercise or had a good diet and showed that an EXCESS of fast food was not good.

FACT-Eating fast food does not give you Type 2 Diabetes, or mental health issues, or obesity. Our increasing sedimentary lifestyle, and lack of proper diet and exercise, amongst ALL ages, contributes to the above health issues!! (Both Russia, and parts of Africia, don't have McDonald Restaurants, but have a high rate of Type 2 Diabetes. Explain Why??)

Please advise the TOXIC ingredients found in Fast Food?
I bet the Health Authorities would be interested in knowing, as no one has ever been fined for "toxic" ingredients.

You're right, BUT....... the McDonald CheeseBurger and Fries were vacuum sealed in a plastic pack, and kept refrigerated for over a year!! No oxygen, no Mold, and refrigeration maintained the items, NOT the "preservatives & incomprehensible massive amounts of sugar" you mentioned.

Remember, Australian Food Standards are high, and strict about product ingredients - sugar levels MUST be stated on any advertising!!

Finally, YOUR initial comments about SDC supporting or endorsing McDonalds, is unfounded.
SDC works hard to inform it's members (us) of the stories, articles, and information, that they believe we may be interested in.

As JayJay says above, if you don't like an article, please don't preach, bitch, and complain about it !!
But you can have a critical reply to my post & I have no right if reply?!?! I noticed you never referred to all the documented , researched information from those experts I sited! No come back there then ? Don’t worry this is my last comment on n this site, I’m not prepared to be a member of a group that promotes this type of unhealthy lifestyle!

• Sad
Reactions: DavidC57 and Ricci