Test questions can be hard.

I failed a corporal's, examination while in the Army cadets at high school quite a few years back. The test question, went something like....'You are in the desert, with a squad of five other soldiers, you are lost, missing from your unit, there is no shelter at all from the sun, limited water, provisions are low, how would you survive?'

I wrote that I would first disarm everyone and get them to remove their jackets, have them dig a shoulder-to-shoulder semi-circle down to shoulder depth. Then tie their hands behind them and direct the squad to hop into the trench, and then fill it up.

This way the squad could keep continuous watch, and for shade, I would tie all the jackets together and keep everyone protected from the elements, while I metered out the food and water until such time as help arrived.... I failed my corporal's test.

It still seemed like the best plan even all of these years later.. lol

35 because he ate No.29
No comprendo... (sigh maybe it's just cause its math)

the only math equation I have ever remembered, was "one-one was a racehorse, two-two was one two. One-one won one race, and two-two wone one two.

I knew his equation off by heart, but (sigh) it never worked in any maffmatics test, during three long years at high school.