Man's act of kindness surprises Coles shopper: "Oh my gosh, thank you!"

Members, you are about to read something that could very well be the most wonderful thing you encounter all day!

A regular shopper at Coles, who is well-known for performing selfless acts of generosity towards other customers, has once again warmed the hearts of people all over the internet with his warm and fuzzy deeds.

After Rustam Raziev uploaded footage of himself paying for the groceries of complete strangers at Coles supermarkets in Melbourne earlier this year, his videos quickly gained widespread attention and went viral.

In his most recent video, he approaches a woman who is checking out at a supermarket and asks her to read the words that are written on the palm of his hand. The sentence says, "pay for my groceries."

Taken aback by the sudden kind gesture, the woman tells him that she feels "too guilty" for letting him pay for her cart.

In response, Mr Raziev reassures her by saying, "This is for you, and it's from my heart," before handing the cash to the staffer working the register.

The stunned woman expressed her gratitude for Mr Raziev's actions, saying she doesn't know how to thank him enough for what he did.

eNYH_wwBKMmKbXkVMAc1fREesAeiI4bPU5jWKT0xrG13jmbtn_WRLlCORai6bO9_xFZkwtr8O2b2N29kAadbvUX6wTRMuVON_h0FFIjmp4wHqmMYQOqO-5i5qXqqyq2Mb9-iruQm2ma61L7s7Q

Mr Raziev has won the hearts of thousands of users online with his heartwarming acts. Credit: Instagram/@rus.alien.

The most recent video uploaded by Mr Raziev has garnered the attention of tens of thousands of people on social media, many of whom have commented on the acts of kindness that he has accomplished.

"Thank you for helping others," one person wrote in the comments section, adding: "Your content makes many people aware of the importance of sharing."

A second user even confessed that the video made him cry after realising that there are still wonderful people in the world who are eager to serve others without expecting anything in return for their kindness.

Previously, Mr Raziev revealed to Yahoo News that the acts of kindness were motivated by the difficulties he endured as a child when his family battled to make ends meet.

"There have been moments when my family had no money for food or shelter, and we had to struggle to survive," he said.

"I think all of that made me stronger mentally and spiritually," he added, recalling how he made a commitment to himself to help people in the future once he's in a better position.

He also told his followers that he plans to keep doing good things for a long time by leaving a comment with a quote from the Chinese philosopher Confucius: "It doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as you don't stop."

Sometimes, it’s easy to lose sight of the fact that there are still wonderful people who put others before themselves in this world. Thankfully, we have these stories to serve as a friendly reminder that beautiful souls still exist out there.

We hope that this story motivates you to commit a random act of kindness in the very near future, folks!

Sponsored
I so wish I was in a position to be able to do this sort of thing. I don't have much but I often feel guilty that I am relatively comfortable when I know there are others struggling.;)

Reactions: Jersey Girl
Not wanting to boast, but I bought a hair dryer coil thing for the bathroom wall, and the cashier said what a wonderfdul idea that was. I suggested she get one, she said there wont be any left by the time I finish work! cos they were flying out the door. So I paid for mine, went in again and bought her one. I got permission from the manager to say its bought for her and not stolen. She was so happy with her coily thing.

I so wish I was in a position to be able to do this sort of thing. I don't have much but I often feel guilty that I am relatively comfortable when I know there are others struggling.;)
I agree Jersey girl, but I don’t feel guilty some people are not as bad off as they make out ,you’ve earned your position in life so enjoy it while you can

Reactions: Ricci