Man names his son a “statistically” bizarre name inspired by his workplace — “It’s like a second home to me”

Man names his son a “statistically” bizarre name inspired by his workplace — “It’s like a second home to me”
A man has taken his love for his workplace to new heights after he named his son after the civil service office he was working in.

For those who are confused, we can't blame you! The baby's name is indeed quite confusing as his father gave him a "statistically" unique name...

Indonesian civil service worker Samet Wahyudi has incurred the wrath of his in-laws after he proposed that he would only tie the knot with his fiancé Linda under one condition — that the couple name their son 'Statistical Information Communication Office' where Samet has worked for the past 18 years.

I know at least a couple of you got more confused after reading that but folks, we swear that your mind is not playing tricks on you. The 38-year-old man is now the proud father to his son ‘Statistical Information Communication Office’.

VQPmukTi6ssqLMJ2ZM2FGIWvMd6NFDm3ElNfS0R1dQTepFrRYgbfX31rGHRYigUkXvdleCEJ7kIxGpAK1MU8l5CLNh9ChbT3lT_IpEAvQO4WZkyJsBOqOmjmH1WI1KfB-l-mRtY

An Indonesian civil servant named his son 'Statistical Information Communication Office'. Credit: Newsflash/Australscope.

For the sceptics, Mr Wahyudi said that he has his son's birth certificate to prove his name.

Detik News reported that the civil service worker insisted that he will only marry Linda if they will have a son that will have his workplace's name.

Linda's parents initially objected but Linda said that her parents have now backed down on their protests regarding their grandson's name.

Sylqbvfq_VosPGmj6DBb3jRPe6g4i58eXcpBys4oVwJSNuxt4MWA5uAFDX_ys0UDK-MGwBG-x7Bg0PxTHQ86LIuNM3tBDRlLUz_K-KKhsSj_uYD0LWw2GUhHT-EZ4KdcMAkz_dc

Linda’s parents protested against the name of their grandson but have recently backed down. Credit: Newsflash/Australscope.

Mr Wahyudi also told reporters that his workplace has become "like a second home" for him since he started working there in 2003, hence, his desire to have it "connected to his son somehow".

I'm sure most of you are thinking that 'Statistical Information Communication Office' is a bit of a mouthful. So, for those who are curious what his parents call him on the daily, they decided to give him the nickname 'Dinko'.

Quirky names for children is not a new thing however. Check out this video of some of the wackiest baby names celebrities have come up with for their children!

Credit: YouTube/WatchMojo.com

Sponsored
I thought it was going to be the first letter of each word. But I,m glad it’s not because then he would be……… Sico. Probably ok with their pronunciation but in Oz it would be pronounced. Sicko, poor kid.

A man has taken his love for his workplace to new heights after he named his son after the civil service office he was working in.

For those who are confused, we can't blame you! The baby's name is indeed quite confusing as his father gave him a "statistically" unique name...

Indonesian civil service worker Samet Wahyudi has incurred the wrath of his in-laws after he proposed that he would only tie the knot with his fiancé Linda under one condition — that the couple name their son 'Statistical Information Communication Office' where Samet has worked for the past 18 years.

I know at least a couple of you got more confused after reading that but folks, we swear that your mind is not playing tricks on you. The 38-year-old man is now the proud father to his son ‘Statistical Information Communication Office’.

VQPmukTi6ssqLMJ2ZM2FGIWvMd6NFDm3ElNfS0R1dQTepFrRYgbfX31rGHRYigUkXvdleCEJ7kIxGpAK1MU8l5CLNh9ChbT3lT_IpEAvQO4WZkyJsBOqOmjmH1WI1KfB-l-mRtY

An Indonesian civil servant named his son 'Statistical Information Communication Office'. Credit: Newsflash/Australscope.

For the sceptics, Mr Wahyudi said that he has his son's birth certificate to prove his name.

Detik News reported that the civil service worker insisted that he will only marry Linda if they will have a son that will have his workplace's name.

Linda's parents initially objected but Linda said that her parents have now backed down on their protests regarding their grandson's name.

Sylqbvfq_VosPGmj6DBb3jRPe6g4i58eXcpBys4oVwJSNuxt4MWA5uAFDX_ys0UDK-MGwBG-x7Bg0PxTHQ86LIuNM3tBDRlLUz_K-KKhsSj_uYD0LWw2GUhHT-EZ4KdcMAkz_dc

Linda’s parents protested against the name of their grandson but have recently backed down. Credit: Newsflash/Australscope.

Mr Wahyudi also told reporters that his workplace has become "like a second home" for him since he started working there in 2003, hence, his desire to have it "connected to his son somehow".

I'm sure most of you are thinking that 'Statistical Information Communication Office' is a bit of a mouthful. So, for those who are curious what his parents call him on the daily, they decided to give him the nickname 'Dinko'.

Quirky names for children is not a new thing however. Check out this video of some of the wackiest baby names celebrities have come up with for their children!

Credit: YouTube/WatchMojo.com

Don't know where Dinko comes from, but lucky for a nickname they didn't use each letter of his 4 christian names S I C O

There should be come restrictions on names that are acceptable for little innocent babies. I know a Miracle which I like and a Misery which should be erased, poor child.