Make a new SDC friend today!

Helloooo, members! We know it can be quite difficult to reach out to someone and make a new friend, so this afternoon, I thought it would be fun if we engaged in a get-to-know-each-other activity, where you can share your top five interests so you can initiate a conversation with someone who shares similar interests as you!

View attachment 30450
Source: Paramount

So, what are you waiting for? Share your top five interests in the comments below, and make a new friend today!

I love cooking , reading, long walks on the beach , chasing Waterfalls and watching sunsets.

I actually made my last friend on here and hopefully will meet up soon for lunch in Kiama NSW
We have similarities ... I chase sunsets and waterfalls when the weather is right. Love the beach too .. and take my camera with me. One of my beach photos :)

Attachments

• 365233452_2650857848396550_5563421513354102572_n.jpg
    365233452_2650857848396550_5563421513354102572_n.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 0
Present hobbies - reading and watching science fiction movies, obscure music (and I can't play a musical instrument to save my life), watching NRL, generally causing light hearted havoc in public, researching and studying, thinking that I suffer from hyperthymesia, taking the piss out of myself and others with my new partner in crime, Littleboy8!

Past hobbies - playing NRL (Jersey Flegg Cup), surfing with pro surfers up and down the east coast, getting chased by naughty girls without running very fast on purpose, repairing cars and motorbikes, riding motorbikes at ridiculously high speeds, building and renovating furniture, seriously heavy drinking (paying for it now :( ) and getting divorced (refer heavy drinking).

Reactions: Littleboy8
Swimming,gardening, reading, piano playing, writing
What kind of writing? I wrote travel articles for a few years.
Formerly a non-gardener, I now thoroughly enjoy this daily activity although I have a lot to learn. Tips would be gratefully received.
I'm a former competitive ballroom dancer who enjoys watching modern championships on the web.
Trying new recipes.
Travelling.

Reactions: Littleboy8
What kind of writing? I wrote travel articles for a few years.
Formerly a non-gardener, I now thoroughly enjoy this daily activity although I have a lot to learn. Tips would be gratefully received.
I'm a former competitive ballroom dancer who enjoys watching modern championships on the web.
Trying new recipes.
Travelling.
Hi, Happy girl, I write weekly reports for my swimming club. I am looking writing my life story

Hi, Happy girl, I write weekly reports for my swimming club. I am looking writing my life story
That's such a worthwhile aim. It's quite amazing how much information comes to light and is shared. The family history people love it too.
As for swimming ... I swim like a brick. I was one of those bouncing babes who jump up and down between the flags.

Jazz,classical , nrl,afl,golf,cricket
That's such a worthwhile aim. It's quite amazing how much information comes to light and is shared. The family history people love it too.
As for swimming ... I swim like a brick. I was one of those bouncing babes who jump up and down between the flags.
Thanks, Happy girl. How do we get in touch without putting it on this forum?