So, what's going on sleepy head? Normally you'd be on the ball and switched on hehehhee
So how much did you drink last night and what was her name? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

When they see him playing with her stethoscope, it is an automatic assumption that he has interests in becoming a doctor as he gets older.
But they must have gone to Maccas so much that all he wants is to be a Maccas order taker.

Last edited:
Gottcha! Thanks!
In the late 80s When my son was little we were leaving punchbowl maccas and my son was talking to the garbage bin , when we asked him why he was doing that he replied he was thanking mcdonalds for the food, he thought it was the drive through. He went on to be manager at that mcdonalds and I loved sharing that story. I think he was glad to go on and become a builder

Last edited:
Expectations vs reality can be a harsh awakening sometimes.
I saw a post somewhere recently which said something along the lines of .....
As a parent I expected I'd be saying "In the future you can become anything you want to be".
In reality I just caught myself saying "Put your clothes on, and stop licking the mirror".

My son was talking to the garbage bin , when we asked him why he was doing that he replied he was thanking Mcdonalds for the food, he thought it was the drive through.
Similiar story, work collegues kid hopped on the back of one of the large labrador plastic statues for the blind society coin donations, wanted dad to put coins in so the kid could have a ride.

Expectations vs reality can be a harsh awakening sometimes.
I saw a post somewhere recently which said something along the lines of .....
As a parent I expected I'd be saying "In the future you can become anything you want to be".
In reality I just caught myself saying "Put your clothes on, and stop licking the mirror".
Instructions.jpg