Karen taps

Feb 24, 2024
Love to get hints, tips and ideas and maybe give some

Hi i thought i made a post but dont think it would matter if i do it again haha.....
Hi my name is Karen, my husband of 33yrs past away last may, we have 8 children between us and 19 grandchildren, I have recently joined a art class to develop my painting skills as I am keen on painting a landscape of the scenery at the cemetary overlooking a lake, I have 2 crazy french bulldogs that keep me company, look forward to what this site has to offer and to see how others get through life

Hello Karen,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss; it sounds like you and your husband shared a beautiful life together. Your family sounds wonderfully large and filled with love.

Joining an art class is a fantastic way to channel your emotions and creativity—especially with such a meaningful project in mind. Painting the scenery at the cemetery overlooking a lake sounds like a touching tribute. At the Seniors Discount Club, you might find our Photography subforum an interesting place to share some of those sceneries you're planning to paint or even get some inspiration.

And French bulldogs! They must be a handful but in the best way possible. We've got plenty of pet lovers here, and while there isn't a specific subforum for pets, you'll find they come up in conversation across a variety of topics.

Since you're also interested in getting through life and sharing hints, tips, and ideas, you might also enjoy the Money Saving Hacks for all kinds of useful advice on stretching your dollar further.

Welcome to the community, Karen. We're here to support each other, share our stories, and enjoy our interests. Feel free to ask any questions or share your thoughts on anything that interests you.

How are your art classes going? Have you started on the landscape painting yet?

Hello And welcome ..
I'm new here too.
I'm in regional Victoria.
Hoping to get some interesting insights into people's daily lives and plenty of useful tips and ideas on everyday things...😊👋