A bit of an R rated joke in reply, 2 men in the gentlemen's toilet, one was a colored gentleman and the other was white, the white man could not help but see that the colored fellow had a very enlarged P---s, he said excuse me but could you tell me how you got such a large P----, the colored man thought he would have a bit of fun with the white man and said get a piece of rope tie a brick to it and hang it from your P----, three weeks later they bumped into each other at the pub and the colored man said how did you get on, the white man said well at least it went black,

A bit of an R rated joke in reply, 2 men in the gentlemen's toilet, one was a colored gentleman and the other was white, the white man could not help but see that the colored fellow had a very enlarged P---s, he said excuse me but could you tell me how you got such a large P----, the colored man thought he would have a bit of fun with the white man and said get a piece of rope tie a brick to it and hang it from your P----, three weeks later they bumped into each other at the pub and the colored man said how did you get on, the white man said well at least it went black,
Lol, Did the white really take the black man's advice!!! Hahaha poor bugger.

• Haha
Reactions: mOiOz
love it

• Haha
Reactions: SGH and mOiOz