When I heard how the terms men and women and his and hers are being widely replaced with pronouns.
I immediately though mine would be he he he as a humorist.
An now without ever attending a chemistry class I discover it to be an indicator of laughing gas?
well I just find that fascinating.

Question what does ha ha ha signify in the science table?... Maybe it's a heavier gas?

When I heard how the terms men and women and his and hers are being widely replaced with pronouns.
I immediately though mine would be he he he as a humorist.
An now without ever attending a chemistry class I discover it to be an indicator of laughing gas?
well I just find that fascinating.

Question what does ha ha ha signify in the science table?... Maybe it's a heavier gas?
Sorry, but there isn't an element in the periodic table with the symbol Ha.

N₂O is the correct chemical composition of laughing gas or Nitrous Oxide.
But was used to just say NO to the joke, implying disapproval.
Might be a dumb question but how do you get subscripts and superscripts? It's OK, I found it.
  1. Select the character that you want to format.
  2. For superscript, press Ctrl, Shift, and the Plus sign (+) at the same time.
    For subscript, press Ctrl and the Equal sign (=) at the same time.

Might be a dumb question but how do you get subscripts and superscripts? It's OK, I found it.
  1. Select the character that you want to format.
  2. For superscript, press Ctrl, Shift, and the Plus sign (+) at the same time.
    For subscript, press Ctrl and the Equal sign (=) at the same time.
See if it works....

N2O it doesn't!!!!!

Another way....

N2O aarrrggghhhh!! Giving up! 😫

Last edited:
Sorry, but there isn't an element in the periodic table with the symbol Ha.
Oh...I came up with Johnny Pinks Law of Recognition quite a few years back. it goes like this...

AH .. we recognize something but don't quite know what it is .... AHHA we recognize something. ...and it has an assigned meaning.
AHA HA HA HA we understand it as being something well understood by us all along.