Larry Emdur shares his own take on weird food combinations– the hot cross bacon bun

If you think the internet is only filled with food enthusiasts competing for the best, mouthwatering recipes, then you’re greatly mistaken. A few of them may be trying to create the worst…

Among those is The Morning Show host, Larry Emdur, who recently decided to come up with his own crazy take on weird food fusions– and everyone’s horrified.

Over the weekend, Larry shared a video of himself on social media, wherein he can be seen cooking up an egg alongside some bacon, and cheese before proceeding to combine all three and placing them in between hot cross buns.

He also added a generous amount of barbecue sauce before shoving the crazy food combo in his mouth. Larry ended up chuckling upon tasting his creation and then the video cuts out abruptly.

D160V1tDbKK85v65bSc-R7wOUUNWU757bAvP5i6uIJwhbr9e8q7ybjoJ__-bFYmNpx23fd61ibQbPPhv5u91txx4Fe0xGV5Fh2FIjIHNa4VIWNrEgW5fa9dcIPh-Z2Zws5u-wHRr
kb7RbcHDvxrNliCHPkdOIX-rZ58Tu-qBhwDpIaqVQvgYGoAiWeHW-IqUKfNP06uQslLVP6SE18UPWvtvDxexMik7tTqTObFlKJ1-J86csAYQpuvTM3tpoTcs-CIvOuSmRJz9fWpP

What have you done, Larry? Image Credit: @larryemdur

“OH NO, YOU DIDN’T!!!! Internet, get outraged!” he wrote as a caption and continued with: “Bacon, egg, cheese and BBQ sauce on a hot cross bun… it’s what happens on a boys’ weekend when you run out of rolls.”

“I’m going to hell but it was worth it… and by the way– it tasted awesome(ish).”

Video Credit: @larryemdur

Larry’s followers were utterly appalled by his food experiment.

“Oh my gosh, that’s worse than my kids putting vegemite on hot cross buns….” one user wrote.

“I just vomited a little in my mouth.” said another.

“My children just saw this and said ‘that’s disgusting’.” commented a third.

But despite his post being flooded with negative remarks, this didn’t stop him from getting his guest host, Sally Bowrey to try out his odd dish.

Bowrey bravely took a bite out of Larry’s new creation but instantaneously regrets it as she covers her mouth and makes a face that certainly screams disgust.

“There’s been a lot of hard things to swallow in TV, but this one would have to be one of the worst, it’s disgusting.” she said.

“Have another bite you got a bad bit, you got a bad corner.” teased Larry.

To which the guest host responded: “The whole thing’s a bad bit.”

However, Emdur wasn’t willing to let her slide that easily.

“You got a bad corner, did you get raisins?” he asked.

“I’ve got a huge raisin,” replied Bowrey as she struggled to swallow the one bite she had taken.

“Have another bite,” urged Emdur once again before he fell forward, laughing on the desk.

“I’m not, I’m just going to stop you right there and just say, Larry, you’ve got terrible taste,” responded Bowrey.

“But what about my taste in food?” Emdur joked.

“Also bad,” responded Bowrey, making gagging sounds and finally swallowing her first bite.

“How good is the icing on the egg?” Larry asked in between bouts of laughter as Bowrey runs away from the set, begging him to stop reminding her of what she had just eaten.

Bacon, eggs, cheese, and barbecue sauce as filling for hot cross buns doesn’t sound too bad though, or does it? What are your thoughts on Larry’s food combination? Share them with us in the comments!

Want to catch a glimpse of the silly interaction between Larry Emdur and Sally Bowrey? Watch it below:

Video Credit: The Morning Show

Sponsored
Larry Emdur shares his own take on weird food combinations– the hot cross bacon bun

If you think the internet is only filled with food enthusiasts competing for the best, mouthwatering recipes, then you’re greatly mistaken. A few of them may be trying to create the worst…

Among those is The Morning Show host, Larry Emdur, who recently decided to come up with his own crazy take on weird food fusions– and everyone’s horrified.

Over the weekend, Larry shared a video of himself on social media, wherein he can be seen cooking up an egg alongside some bacon, and cheese before proceeding to combine all three and placing them in between hot cross buns.

He also added a generous amount of barbecue sauce before shoving the crazy food combo in his mouth. Larry ended up chuckling upon tasting his creation and then the video cuts out abruptly.

D160V1tDbKK85v65bSc-R7wOUUNWU757bAvP5i6uIJwhbr9e8q7ybjoJ__-bFYmNpx23fd61ibQbPPhv5u91txx4Fe0xGV5Fh2FIjIHNa4VIWNrEgW5fa9dcIPh-Z2Zws5u-wHRr
kb7RbcHDvxrNliCHPkdOIX-rZ58Tu-qBhwDpIaqVQvgYGoAiWeHW-IqUKfNP06uQslLVP6SE18UPWvtvDxexMik7tTqTObFlKJ1-J86csAYQpuvTM3tpoTcs-CIvOuSmRJz9fWpP

“OH NO, YOU DIDN’T!!!! Internet, get outraged!” he wrote as a caption and continued with: “Bacon, egg, cheese and BBQ sauce on a hot cross bun… it’s what happens on a boys’ weekend when you run out of rolls.”

“I’m going to hell but it was worth it… and by the way– it tasted awesome(ish).”

“Oh my gosh, that’s worse than my kids putting vegemite on hot cross buns….” one user wrote.

But despite his post being flooded with negative remarks, this didn’t stop him from getting his guest host, Sally Bowrey to try out his odd dish.

Bowrey bravely took a bite out of Larry’s new creation but instantaneously regrets it as she covers her mouth and makes a face that certainly screams disgust.

“There’s been a lot of hard things to swallow in TV, but this one would have to be one of the worst, it’s disgusting.” she said.

“I’ve got a huge raisin,” replied Bowrey as she struggled to swallow the one bite she had taken.

“Have another bite,” urged Emdur once again before he fell forward, laughing on the desk.

“I’m not, I’m just going to stop you right there and just say, Larry, you’ve got terrible taste,” responded Bowrey.

“Also bad,” responded Bowrey, making gagging sounds and finally swallowing her first bite.

“How good is the icing on the egg?” Larry asked in between bouts of laughter as Bowrey runs away from the set, begging him to stop reminding her of what she had just eaten.

Bacon, eggs, cheese, and barbecue sauce as filling for hot cross buns doesn’t sound too bad though, or does it? What are your thoughts on Larry’s food combination? Share them with us in the comments!

Want to catch a glimpse of the silly interaction between Larry Emdur and Sally Bowrey? Watch it below:

If you haven't tried it, don't knock it. Depending on what type of Hot Cross Bun you put this great combination on, I wouldn't use a chocolate chip bun, it would be great.
Go for it Larry, whatever turns you on, man.

Reactions: KatKop and Ricci

I think it sounds pretty good, except for the raisins, but people eat them in curries quite happily so hey, why not

Reactions: Ricci