Kmart's ‘super chic’ pants have style lovers obsessed – and they’re only $20!

Many can attest that looking your best doesn't always have to come with a hefty price tag. With savvy shopping and some creative effort, it's entirely possible to look stylish and on-trend without breaking the bank.

And this is what Kmart is here for!

So, if you’re shopping on a budget, the budget retailer offers affordable, ‘super chic’ pants that are a must-have for any fashion lover's wardrobe.

Kmart’s hottest new item, the Front Split Pants, just hit the market, and it’s already a hot item among fashion-loving Aussies.

For just $20, these super chic pants offer both comfort and style to the wearer. Made from a stretchy blend of polyester, Ottoman fabric, and elastane, these pants are stitched with a thick elastic waistband that sculpts the hips and smooths the stomach, making all shapes appear slimmer.

The flared hems, which are split in half a few inches above the ankle, elongate the body, creating the illusion of longer, leaner legs.

They’re so versatile that fashion bloggers are now sharing how they styled their pair of trendy pants using other affordable Kmart finds.

Fashion influencer Dani, from Luxe and Lemonade, alerted her followers to the new fashion find and demonstrated how she styles her own pair of pants in a video she uploaded to TikTok.

dani1.jpg
The pants can be paired with sneakers for a simple, casual look. Credit: luxeandlemonade/TikTok

In her clip, Dani paired the pants with a simple top and a pair of white sneakers. Her laid-back style choice can be worn if you want to go out to brunch with friends or go to a picnic with family members.

The outfit works well because the front split design is very eye-catching already and can elevate a simple top to look more put together. Meanwhile, the white sneakers don’t take any attention away from the split design and aren’t overwhelming the eyes with a lot of ‘distractions’ near the hem.

Dani also created a more autumn-appropriate look by pairing the pants with a striped black and white jumper, sneakers, a camel-coloured trench coat and a crossbody bag.

This style choice is clearly Parisian-inspired and looks good if you want to travel somewhere this autumn season or if you’re going out to a nice dinner with loved ones.

Also, if you want to take away attention from the front split design, pairing it with an outer layer like a trench coat (or a long cardigan) that stops a couple of inches below the knees will do the job. Anything shorter than that will make the eyes focus more on the split design.

If you want a cute, versatile crossbody bag like Dani’s, you can check out Kmart’s $15 designer dupe bag here.

dani2.jpg
Dani’s second look is Parisian-inspired. Credit: luxeandlemonade/TikTok

Another fashion influencer, Courtney, from Perth, discovered the split hem pants and made four outfits that are ‘perfect’ for when the temperature starts to drop ahead of winter.

In a video she posted to Instagram, Courtney styled the pants with Kmart’s $28 Cable Knit Jumper in grey and the Crew Neck Striped Tunic – also from Kmart.

kmart1.jpg
Courtney showed her style choices to her followers in an Instagram video. Credit: heysavvy_au/Instagram

Courtney showed how the pants are versatile enough to look good even when paired with open-toed sandals. The flared leg bottom and the split design give the illusion that Courtney’s legs look longer.

These pants could also be paired with heels to elongate the legs even further and prevent the tapered detail from trailing on the ground.

The influencer also paired the pants with a brown crossover knit cropped top, which you can find in Kmart’s physical stores, and with an oversized Denim ‘Shacket’ (which is a mix between a shirt and a jacket) and a sleeveless rib true knit tank top in blue – both from Kmart.

kmart2.jpg
The fashion influencer showed four different outfit choices. Credit: heysavvy_au/Instagram

And because the pair of pants have an attention-grabbing hem, you should pair them with solid colours, such as black, white, wine-red, beige, or blue. Earthy colours, such as forest green or brown, look good with these pants as well.

Key Takeaways
  • Style lovers are obsessed with a super-affordable and very on-trend pair of pants from Kmart.
  • Fashion bloggers have been sharing how they have styled the pair of pants using other affordable Kmart buys.
  • Perth fashion influencer Courtney tried on four different outfits that are perfect for when temperatures start to drop ahead of winter.
Do you have any go-to pieces in your wardrobe, or do you have any advice when shopping on a budget? Share them with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
Many can attest that looking your best doesn't always have to come with a hefty price tag. With savvy shopping and some creative effort, it's entirely possible to look stylish and on-trend without breaking the bank.

So, if you’re shopping on a budget, the budget retailer offers affordable, ‘super chic’ pants that are a must-have for any fashion lover's wardrobe.

Kmart’s hottest new item, the Front Split Pants, just hit the market, and it’s already a hot item among fashion-loving Aussies.

For just $20, these super chic pants offer both comfort and style to the wearer. Made from a stretchy blend of polyester, Ottoman fabric, and elastane, these pants are stitched with a thick elastic waistband that sculpts the hips and smooths the stomach, making all shapes appear slimmer.

The flared hems, which are split in half a few inches above the ankle, elongate the body, creating the illusion of longer, leaner legs.

They’re so versatile that fashion bloggers are now sharing how they styled their pair of trendy pants using other affordable Kmart finds.

Fashion influencer Dani, from Luxe and Lemonade, alerted her followers to the new fashion find and demonstrated how she styles her own pair of pants in a video she uploaded to TikTok.

View attachment 15277
The pants can be paired with sneakers for a simple, casual look. Credit: luxeandlemonade/TikTok

In her clip, Dani paired the pants with a simple top and a pair of white sneakers. Her laid-back style choice can be worn if you want to go out to brunch with friends or go to a picnic with family members.

The outfit works well because the front split design is very eye-catching already and can elevate a simple top to look more put together. Meanwhile, the white sneakers don’t take any attention away from the split design and aren’t overwhelming the eyes with a lot of ‘distractions’ near the hem.

Dani also created a more autumn-appropriate look by pairing the pants with a striped black and white jumper, sneakers, a camel-coloured trench coat and a crossbody bag.

This style choice is clearly Parisian-inspired and looks good if you want to travel somewhere this autumn season or if you’re going out to a nice dinner with loved ones.

Also, if you want to take away attention from the front split design, pairing it with an outer layer like a trench coat (or a long cardigan) that stops a couple of inches below the knees will do the job. Anything shorter than that will make the eyes focus more on the split design.

If you want a cute, versatile crossbody bag like Dani’s, you can check out Kmart’s $15 designer dupe bag here.

View attachment 15278

Another fashion influencer, Courtney, from Perth, discovered the split hem pants and made four outfits that are ‘perfect’ for when the temperature starts to drop ahead of winter.

In a video she posted to Instagram, Courtney styled the pants with Kmart’s $28 Cable Knit Jumper in grey and the Crew Neck Striped Tunic – also from Kmart.

View attachment 15279
Courtney showed her style choices to her followers in an Instagram video. Credit: heysavvy_au/Instagram

Courtney showed how the pants are versatile enough to look good even when paired with open-toed sandals. The flared leg bottom and the split design give the illusion that Courtney’s legs look longer.

These pants could also be paired with heels to elongate the legs even further and prevent the tapered detail from trailing on the ground.

The influencer also paired the pants with a brown crossover knit cropped top, which you can find in Kmart’s physical stores, and with an oversized Denim ‘Shacket’ (which is a mix between a shirt and a jacket) and a sleeveless rib true knit tank top in blue – both from Kmart.

View attachment 15280
The fashion influencer showed four different outfit choices. Credit: heysavvy_au/Instagram

And because the pair of pants have an attention-grabbing hem, you should pair them with solid colours, such as black, white, wine-red, beige, or blue. Earthy colours, such as forest green or brown, look good with these pants as well.

Key Takeaways

• Style lovers are obsessed with a super-affordable and very on-trend pair of pants from Kmart.
  • Fashion bloggers have been sharing how they have styled the pair of pants using other affordable Kmart buys.
  • Perth fashion influencer Courtney tried on four different outfits that are perfect for when temperatures start to drop ahead of winter.
Do you have any go-to pieces in your wardrobe, or do you have any advice when shopping on a budget? Share them with us in the comments below!
Where’s the trench coat from ! 😁

Reactions: Ricci and TheBear
My fashion atm is not that good due to limits on what I can wear over my belly

But I always have black pants and white pants as well as jeans in my wardrobe. Having these staples you can basically match any tops, jumpers and even shoes

Also love buying twinsets from noni b when on sale ,a black set and a coloured set and then mix n match eg wearing the coloured top with the black cardigan/ jacket or visa versa

So buy one black and one white pants and two twinsets and you automatically have so many options and great thing is they always go on sale.
Screenshot_20230311-073753_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230311-073823_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230311-073809_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230311-074230_Samsung Internet.jpg

But I always have black pants and white pants as well as jeans in my wardrobe. Having these staples you can basically match any tops, jumpers and even shoes

Also love buying twinsets from noni b when on sale ,a black set and a coloured set and then mix n match eg wearing the coloured top with the black cardigan/ jacket or visa versa

So buy one black and one white pants and two twinsets and you automatically have so many options and great thing is they always go on sale.
View attachment 15341View attachment 15343View attachment 15342View attachment 15344
I'm trying not to buy clothes at the moment. Have too many already. But these look great and the price is right. Tempting SuzanneRose.

I'm trying not to buy clothes at the moment. Have too many already. But these look great and the price is right. Tempting SuzanneRose.
It's just to give ideas maybe on how to mix n match and look for specials . I browse but don't buy as I have too much clothes that my wardrobe does close

Reactions: Ricci

View attachment 15341View attachment 15343View attachment 15342View attachment 15344

I work the same way, unfortunately None B has closed all their shops and the other linked ones in my area. They keep sending emails but I won't buy on line I like to feel the material and try them on so no more sales from me. Such a pity because there isn't much around for senior ladies. Still I have a lot of clothes so I probably don't need to spend more money which is good at this time.

View attachment 15277

View attachment 15278

View attachment 15279

View attachment 15280

Key Takeaways

Always have jeans and black pants. A go with anything jacket. Everything goes with them . Would like to see these pants in different colours. At 82 I still like to be put together.

I work the same way, unfortunately None B has closed all their shops and the other linked ones in my area. They keep sending emails but I won't buy on line I like to feel the material and try them on so no more sales from me. Such a pity because there isn't much around for senior ladies. Still I have a lot of clothes so I probably don't need to spend more money which is good at this time.
They're busy closing all their Millers stores too. Mosaic Brands (who owns the Companies) aim to eventually only be online. Sad, as ladies want to try clothes on. Being mass produced, sizes vary plus ladies can see if the style suits them or not.

They're busy closing all their Millers stores too. Mosaic Brands (who owns the Companies) aim to eventually only be online. Sad, as ladies want to try clothes on. Being mass produced, sizes vary plus ladies can see if the style suits them or not.
Terrifying thought, I have vowed never to buy online from any Mosaic brand store again, Which unfortunately means a large portion of the clothing stores in Australia, reason for the vow which was not made lightly as I am a confirmed clothing addict; my last order was for a denim jacket from Autograph on line and it took them more than 6 months to get it to me, It was not a fault of Australia Post parcel deliveries but Autograph advertising products that they did not have in stock. That fact was confirmed by the sales assistant in our local Autograph store. It was summer before the jacket I had ordered in Autumn was finally delivered, it was my final order after a string of deliveries that I had often waited months for.

• Sad
Terrifying thought, I have vowed never to buy online from any Mosaic brand store again, Which unfortunately means a large portion of the clothing stores in Australia, reason for the vow which was not made lightly as I am a confirmed clothing addict; my last order was for a denim jacket from Autograph on line and it took them more than 6 months to get it to me, It was not a fault of Australia Post parcel deliveries but Autograph advertising products that they did not have in stock. That fact was confirmed by the sales assistant in our local Autograph store. It was summer before the jacket I had ordered in Autumn was finally delivered, it was my final order after a string of deliveries that I had often waited months for.
My friend worked in customer care enquiries for sales & orders. Answered queries from customers, online orders as well as staff (from their stores). She was based at the head office. All customer care staff like her lost their jobs, as customer care enquiries are now outsourced overseas. When people call, they get an overseas person answering.
I'm not surprised you had issues with your order. It's such a shame for ladies all around Australia who have always bought from their stores.

I have vowed to not buy any more clothes, I have enough to see me out and then again for another lifetime!! For a couple of years I bought clothes from the In Fashion website sale. My last order was 11 items for $100. Item that had been $40, 50, 60 70, and $80 each reduced to ridiculous prices, two pairs of pants for $11 for both, tops for $7 etc. I don't need anything until all garments in my wardrobe have had their tickets removed and been worn!!

I would love to have a clothing exchange, I have numerous pieces that I'd be willing to pass on, some with labels still attached. I'm never going to get back to the size to wear them! :rolleyes:

Great bargains 👍🏼👍🏼

I have vowed to not buy any more clothes, I have enough to see me out and then again for another lifetime!! For a couple of years I bought clothes from the In Fashion website sale. My last order was 11 items for $100. Item that had been $40, 50, 60 70, and $80 each reduced to ridiculous prices, two pairs of pants for $11 for both, tops for $7 etc. I don't need anything until all garments in my wardrobe have had their tickets removed and been worn!!

I would love to have a clothing exchange, I have numerous pieces that I'd be willing to pass on, some with labels still attached. I'm never going to get back to the size to wear them! :rolleyes:
I think they should look at having a thread where we put stuff up that we don't want that could go to someone in need or go just go to a good home. I have sooo much clothes plus 8 under bed containers and I don't think I will be able to wear anything fitted around my stomach again eg my jeans

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Groovy and Ricci

View attachment 15277

View attachment 15278

View attachment 15279

View attachment 15280

Key Takeaways

Would like to see a senior in these outfits.

Reactions: Groovy and Ricci
Would like to see a senior in these outfits.
It seems that fashion it’s only for young people 😁 Older ones have to look frumpy 😝😝😝
To find something a bit more young and fashionable, older ones have to go to places that are expensive, but if we can’t afford it, the cheaper places don’t cater for us 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I live in the country so buy on line through a site called LightinaBox.
Have always had great service, have been happy with all the products I have purchased and get lots of great comments.