Kmart kitchen buy will make your meals taste like they're from a 5-star restaurant!

Kmart kitchen buy will make your meals taste like they're from a 5-star restaurant!
Winter is coming. And with it, the season of comfort food. There's nothing quite like a warm, hearty meal to chase away the chill. Not to mention, winter can often mean family gatherings, and relatives or friends coming over for dinner, rather than everyone going out, so everyone is warm and comfortable.

So if you're looking to cook your best comfort food, or want to step up your hosting game and make sure your meals are 5-star restaurant quality, then you need to check out Kmart's new $79 Sous Vide Cooker.

s7fAiACxfCRyska3puu4XZ4IrHX68cK6xVh0-mvqQgMsnC7XLzChThzVNrNitT5hbMRm6flPxsCQJkderiQ2mcv16itTqSAczsYBWyQyj8kcOO9Hz_JNXHH8fONypdIzaAfNMVVtC1z2cdsqSg

Source: Kmart
The term 'Sous Vide Cooker' directly translates to 'under vacuum'. It refers to the process of vacuum-sealing food in a bag and then cooking it under a specific temperature in a water bath.

This technique is used by high-end restaurants to ensure their food is cooked to perfection!

'The magic of our Sous Vide!' Kmart wrote, announcing the release of their new slow cooker.

'Cook your vegetables and meat at precise temperatures without losing their colour, flavour, or nutrients.'

You can set its timer for up to 99 hours and 59 minutes, and the temperature ranges from 25 degrees Celsius to 95 degrees Celsius. It also has a LED fully-operational display, touch screen temperature control, and a sturdy clamp fixing device.

Sous vides are traditionally used to cook meat-based dishes like steak, beef stew, chicken drumsticks, and briskets. But this handy device is also capable of cooking vegetarian meals like potatoes, garlic herbs, fajita vegetables, spiced eggplant, and caramelised onions.

vz8v8hLbPB9kdwFh4t3WKlKZQWkzN7we7llE1aragWByTUOBg_8_34C8xU2IMYVNPgF9i1yEzW87BZUdT9gWqjj3ssQ01lF2LAUNaubh8AbCQhwUGomrpTuwSkXZUxD3g4WA1PIbQ85ukiBDFw

Source: Kmart
In addition to that, you don’t have to focus on cooking! You can do your laundry, you can wash your dishes, you can watch your favourite movies or read your favourite books! Sounds like we aren't just getting the technique of those 5-star restaurants, we are also hiring a robotic chef to do the cooking!

Sounds amazing, right?

As a matter of fact, people are going crazy for this newly announced slow-cooker from Kmart. A lot of folks are flooding Kmart’s social media accounts with overwhelming comments!

'I can't wait to use this for stew - it's so affordable!'

'I've been wanting a device like this for so long, glad Kmart is finally coming out with one.'

Another one added, 'How exciting! You can use these with almost everything.'

We believe that this is a 'game-changer' in the cooking world and this makes us want to cook all the stews, soups, and curries we can think of!

How about you? Are you also excited to get your hands on this amazing cooker? Let us know in the comment section below!

While you're at it, check out the video below to see the best comfort foods for dinner!

Sponsored
No thanks. you have to draw the line somewhere and for me this is it. I've got a slow cooker, multicooker and an air fryer, all must haves in their day and do I need yet another gadget, no. I've managed to get this far in my life without one so will continue to do without.:rolleyes:

No thanks. you have to draw the line somewhere and for me this is it. I've got a slow cooker, multicooker and an air fryer, all must haves in their day and do I need yet another gadget, no. I've managed to get this far in my life without one so will continue to do without.:rolleyes:
I agree. I have the same 3 equipments as you and don’t need any more.

Reactions: carosb13 and Ricci
Hmmm.
I tried to purchase one of your kmart recommended products (a chair), but the staff of our very large local kmart shook their heads. Had never seen it.
Definitely not in stock.
When searching on Google I saw a reference to this particular chair as causing a "buying frenzy", but the date of the article (wgich was not an AU url) was early 2021.
Also tried to buy Strike products from Bunnings.. nope not in the shelf.

Has anyone else had problems finding recommended items?

Reactions: Gaena and Ricci
I have to admit to being intrigued by the product but not enough to spend money buying it, I have all the usual gadgets one of which sits on the pantry floor glaring at me every time I open the door, total waste of money that one, so will happily give it away to anyone who wants it !!

Reactions: Ricci
I have to admit to being intrigued by the product but not enough to spend money buying it, I have all the usual gadgets one of which sits on the pantry floor glaring at me every time I open the door, total waste of money that one, so will happily give it away to anyone who wants it !!
So, what is it that sends you on a guilt trip every time you open the pantry?

Mine is a cheapie from Aldi, from memory it cost $39, or maybe $59:)
Hopefully the instruction booklet that came with your excellent buy is far clearer than mine, even after reading it I couldn't even work out how to make a toasted sandwhich and the airfryer chip basket was impossible to remove once the chips were cooked. Very disappointed with the buy and happy to banish the damn appliance to the pantry floor. Went back to using frying pans for the sandwiches and deep fryer for the chips, upset with myself for believing all the hype about how wonderfull the Air fryer was.

• Sad
Reactions: Ricci