Kmart item sweeps shoppers off their feet, making walls sparkle and floors gleam!

Keeping a home clean can be a never-ending battle, especially when it comes to walls.

They silently collect dust, grime, and the occasional crayon masterpiece courtesy of the little ones.

However, fear not; an ingenious cleaning trick has surfaced, and it's all thanks to a savvy Aussie mum and a $30 Kmart find that's taking the chore out of scrubbing walls.

The struggle with traditional mops is real; they're often not cut out for wall cleaning, and the constant dilemma of dirty water contaminating your cleaning efforts can be frustrating.

Enter the Kmart 3-in-1 Mop and Bucket Set ($30), a game-changer in household cleaning that's been dubbed the 'best thing for my walls' by Monique Popa, a mum who's no stranger to the challenges of keeping a home spotless.

Monique took to social media to showcase just how effective this mop is.

The video, which has captured the attention of cleaning enthusiasts and weary parents alike, reveals the mop's unique bucket system.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 084739.jpg
Monique Popa shared a cleaning tip using Kmart's 3-in-1 mop to clean walls. Credits: Kmart Australia

‘The bucket has three different compartments, one is for the clean water where you dip the mop into, one is where the dirty water goes. It actually separates the dirty and the clean water, which is genius for cleaning walls, so you aren't spreading dirty water back onto your walls,’ she said.

The process is simple yet brilliant. Monique adds sugar soap and warm water to the mop bucket, dips the mop head in, and then glides it over her walls in long, smooth strokes.

‘In my house, I had flat skirting boards, so it was easy to clean those as well. I just ran it over the edge of the skirting board and win-win, means I don't have to now clean my skirting boards,’ she continued.

However, it's not just about the mop's functionality. The real magic lies in its ability to make quick work of the 'grubby marks' left behind by children and pets.

‘So, mums, if you hate cleaning walls, this is a solution for you,’ Monique suggested.

The 3-in-1 mop isn't just a hit with her. It's received positive reviews from professional cleaners and everyday users.

‘As a cleaner these are the best inventions! I even use the mops to wash outside windows!’ one commented.

‘Yes, this mop is amazing! I'm a cleaner, and use it for the floors, ceilings, and walls,’ another agreed.

According to users' feedback, the only drawback of the mop appears to be the lack of replacement pads for the mop head.

‘The bucket is a good idea, but getting spare pads is next to impossible,’ one remarked.

From mastering innovative cleaning tricks to avoiding common cleaning pitfalls, staying on top of household chores can sometimes feel like a never-ending task.

As savvy shoppers share their latest discoveries, it's essential to also be aware of potential missteps in our cleaning routines.

While the Kmart 3-in-1 mop garners praise for its versatility in tackling grime, it's equally important to recognise and rectify any inadvertent cleaning mistakes that might hinder our efforts.
Key Takeaways
  • An Aussie mum shared a cleaning tip using Kmart's 3-in-1 mop to clean walls, which is praised as highly effective.
  • The mop features a bucket with separate compartments to keep clean and dirty water apart, a design described as genius for ensuring walls aren't re-contaminated during cleaning.
  • The cleaning method, which includes sugar soap, was demonstrated to quickly remove marks made by children and pets.
  • Viewers of the video raved about the mop's effectiveness, though the availability of replacement pads seems to be a downside.
Have you tried this Kmart mop, or do you have another wall-cleaning tip to share? We'd love to hear about your experiences and any clever solutions you've found for maintaining a spotless home.

Share your thoughts in the comments below, and let's help each other make household chores a breeze!

Reactions: judybailey
Sponsored
I use the microfibre pads. Keep one especially for windows. Just use s regular bucket but will check out the 3 in1 as it seems to be better