Kmart customer notices their bathroom accessories’ resemblance to wet toilet paper

Would you fancy some home accessories that are designed to resemble a regular wet toilet paper roll?

If you're anything like this customer from Melbourne, you'd probably be just as surprised as she was after her recent trip to Kmart.

A fellow shopper and frugal enthusiast, Lucky, was flustered as she stumbled across Kmart's new homewares range during a routine shopping journey in Melbourne.

Lucky, known for her keen eye for a deal, was at a loss for words when she spotted a bathroom set that was the spitting image of...well, wet toilet paper.

compressed-textured.jpeg
A shopper expressed their disapproval towards an unusual ensemble found in Kmart. Source: Kmart

This bathroom ensemble, sporting a toilet brush priced at $14, a soap dispenser at $8, and a tumbler at $6, dampened her spirits.

Lucky shared her dismay in a video, stating, 'Don't walk, don't run, don't even go into a Kmart because these are three products you do not need to buy.'

She added, 'I love a matching homeware set from Kmart, but I'm really not feeling their latest bathroom line. I've stocked up on toilet paper.’

Some agreed with Lucky's perspective, saying, 'Why does it look like a popcorn ceiling in a 60s home?'

Another observed, 'It really looks like soggy toilet paper.'

compressed-toiler paper.jpeg
The thrifty shopper was immediately taken aback by a bathroom set in the store's inventory, which bore a striking resemblance to damp toilet paper. Source: Kmart

A third, 'I'm so over all this beige, I don't want our homes to look like a bowl of porridge.'

'I bought it, but I regret it—it's now in my spare bathroom, not being used.' a fourth revealed.

Key Takeaways
  • A Melbourne shopper has criticised a new homewares range from Kmart, claiming a bathroom set resembles wet toilet paper.
  • The product range includes a toilet brush, soap dispenser, and tumbler, which the critic, Lucky, believes fails in design and aesthetic appeal.
  • The post stirred up a mixed reaction, with some sympathising with Lucky's opinion, while others finding the 'toilet paper' look chic.
  • Lucky strongly discouraged others from purchasing the set. One commenter added that she 'doesn't want our homes to look like a bowl of porridge'.

Regardless of opinion on this latest range, Kmart certainly continues to enthral us with a treasure trove of diverse home decor.

If there's one thing we've learned from Lucky's experience and the ensuing toilet paper homeware saga, it's the importance of careful examination before buying.

So, whether you're on team 'popcorn ceiling' or 'wet toilet paper chic', here's a shopping gem from us: while aesthetics matter, never compromise on quality or practicality.

Check for durability, ease of maintenance, and if it's a decor piece, envision whether it'll blend with your existing style.

What are your thoughts on this bathroom range from Kmart? Do you think it looks like wet toilet paper?

Sponsored
Would you fancy some home accessories that are designed to resemble a regular wet toilet paper roll?

If you're anything like this customer from Melbourne, you'd probably be just as surprised as she was after her recent trip to Kmart.

A fellow shopper and frugal enthusiast, Lucky, was flustered as she stumbled across Kmart's new homewares range during a routine shopping journey in Melbourne.

Lucky, known for her keen eye for a deal, was at a loss for words when she spotted a bathroom set that was the spitting image of...well, wet toilet paper.

View attachment 25327
A shopper expressed their disapproval towards an unusual ensemble found in Kmart. Source: Kmart

This bathroom ensemble, sporting a toilet brush priced at $14, a soap dispenser at $8, and a tumbler at $6, dampened her spirits.

Lucky shared her dismay in a video, stating, 'Don't walk, don't run, don't even go into a Kmart because these are three products you do not need to buy.'

She added, 'I love a matching homeware set from Kmart, but I'm really not feeling their latest bathroom line. I've stocked up on toilet paper.’

Some agreed with Lucky's perspective, saying, 'Why does it look like a popcorn ceiling in a 60s home?'

View attachment 25326
The thrifty shopper was immediately taken aback by a bathroom set in the store's inventory, which bore a striking resemblance to damp toilet paper. Source: Kmart

A third, 'I'm so over all this beige, I don't want our homes to look like a bowl of porridge.'

'I bought it, but I regret it—it's now in my spare bathroom, not being used.' a fourth revealed.

Key Takeaways

• A Melbourne shopper has criticised a new homewares range from Kmart, claiming a bathroom set resembles wet toilet paper.
  • The product range includes a toilet brush, soap dispenser, and tumbler, which the critic, Lucky, believes fails in design and aesthetic appeal.
  • The post stirred up a mixed reaction, with some sympathising with Lucky's opinion, while others finding the 'toilet paper' look chic.
  • Lucky strongly discouraged others from purchasing the set. One commenter added that she 'doesn't want our homes to look like a bowl of porridge'.

Regardless of opinion on this latest range, Kmart certainly continues to enthral us with a treasure trove of diverse home decor.

If there's one thing we've learned from Lucky's experience and the ensuing toilet paper homeware saga, it's the importance of careful examination before buying.

So, whether you're on team 'popcorn ceiling' or 'wet toilet paper chic', here's a shopping gem from us: while aesthetics matter, never compromise on quality or practicality.

Check for durability, ease of maintenance, and if it's a decor piece, envision whether it'll blend with your existing style.

What are your thoughts on this bathroom range from Kmart? Do you think it looks like wet toilet paper?
Yes it does look very un appealing lol 😂.

View attachment 25327

View attachment 25326

Key Takeaways

I saw these the other day and quite like them.

Reactions: Macarj

View attachment 25327

View attachment 25326

Key Takeaways

If you don't like it....don't buy it. Simple!!!

Reactions: Kaylee

View attachment 25327

View attachment 25326

Key Takeaways

If you don’t like something don’t buy it!it not rocket science🙀

View attachment 25327

View attachment 25326

Key Takeaways

If you don’t like it then don’t buy it! Simple!?!

Seriously!!!! How about disapproving of the “Welcome to Sex” book instead? It’s on trend - not saying it’s mine- but I would never have thought that about these products!!! The latest clothes fashion is a crumpled look. Totally not the older generations look as we ironed EVERYTHING. But, trends are trends so get over it!

Reactions: Littleboy8