Kmart’s new $99 version of expensive furniture sends shoppers into a frenzy — “So beautiful, simple, and elegant”

Are you looking to level up the aesthetic of your home's interior? Do the prices of furniture discourage you from decorating your home?

We can relate, and apparently, so can Kmart!

The Boucle armchair has taken social media by storm, with many users sharing photos of their aesthetic lounges and rooms showcasing the furniture.

Dubbed as an "it chair", the furniture gained a cult following due to its ritzy style that goes well with almost any interior design.

While most furniture stores sell these posh chairs for $500 and upwards, a newly launched version from Kmart retails for only a fraction of the cost of other versions.

The budget retailer has recently added the $99 Sundae Boucle Chair into its furniture range earlier this month, sending Kmart fans into a frenzy.

The hype for the item began when Instagram user @kmarthackqueen posted about the item on the popular social media platform.

Credit: Instagram/@kmarthackqueen

“If you see this beauty and want it, get it straight away! Otherwise, you might miss out. I think they might be very popular," she wrote along with a photo of the stylish chair.

Instagram users agreed with her, with many saying that the furniture's $99 price tag is definitely a "bargain".

One person wrote: “Brilliant!”

“Love this, no doubt they’ll sell fast!” another quipped.

A third wrote: "These will fly out for sure! So tempted even though I don’t have a spot for it."

Meanwhile, one shopper who managed to purchase the chair last week took to Facebook to share a photo of her "fantastic" buy.

O95xX8d5nuyqezf4cyJyMRV85cVvycTXO6th4lgPTFyZMyJIhS4TR00vKxgdKfz8eggKcO_9phiV0O7T0uAyzj0F2n0fcD66RUSXMlianlXMj0j09ITGAM8q9xK37o_cj9Oanok

The chair goes well with any interior design. Credit: Facebook/Kmart Inspired Homes.

“Absolutely love it for this space,” she wrote on the Kmart Inspired Homes Facebook group.

And unsurprisingly, Kmart fans expressed their excitement over the shopper's rave review.

One person wrote: “So beautiful, simple, and elegant, don’t have to pay a motza for good style.”

“New at Kmart for $99! I’m obsessed and had to stop myself from buying two," another quipped.

Others didn't seem to be impressed with the chair's minimalist style.

One person wrote: "I thought it was a toilet."

Another chimed in: “I thought it was a toddler booster seat! Mildly disappointed but still looks good.”

Looking for other Kmart ideas and hacks for around your home? Check out an article we run on 7 Kmart hacks you can achieve for under $20!

Reactions: Ricci and Rabbit
Sponsored