KFC employees caught on camera in 'disgusting' act after hours - people are livid!

As many of us know, working in the food industry can be pretty gruelling. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, or how big or small the establishment is, there's always something that needs to be done – whether it's cooking, cleaning, or serving customers.

It's easy to see why a lot of people who work in this sector often blow off some steam after their shifts are over. They've been on their feet for hours and just want to relax and have some fun. We get it, honestly!

But there's a line between having some harmless fun and engaging in behaviour that could potentially jeopardise your job – not to mention make customers never want to step foot in the establishment again.

Unfortunately for some Australian KFC employees, they crossed that line when they were caught on camera messing around with leftover food from the day.

In the clip uploaded by a user named ‘georgiadel_06’ on the social networking platform TikTok, a woman can first be seen placing her mouth on a chicken tray in between fits of laughter.

fbfd996ac7b6d8ec68f77f2220d84dda.png
Many people were disgusted by what was shown in the TikTok post. Credit: news.com.au/TikTok/@georgiadel_06

Captioned ‘(Point Of View) closing time’, the video also shows around four other staff slinging lettuce, fried chicken (Gasp! Not that!), and chips around the kitchen.

At certain points, the clip also featured the kitchen crew gobbling on other chicken pieces and munching on lettuce… only to let it dribble down into its container.

Many were disgusted at the spectacle online, with a general theme being concern about food hygiene standards at the restaurant

'Is this what you were doing when I waited an hour for my food?' one person wrote in disbelief.

Another added: ‘Wait, is this what actually happens to the food after closing time?'

Of course, others resorted to humour!

One person said: ‘Maybe that's why my chicken last week was so bad, I think I got the piece they didn't lick!’ (We hope employee saliva isn’t one of the chain’s famous secret ingredients…)

‘This story was brought to you by Red Rooster.’ another joked.

The appalling contents of the video have also spurred many to hold KFC accountable, but as of posting time they have yet to address the matter directly.

954a12b38e6ffb122e5f11b0e96d602d.png
The video post has raised concerns over what happens to fast-food menu items behind closed doors. Credit: news.com.au/TikTok/@georgiadel_06

Meanwhile, ‘georgiadel_06’ has set her TikTok account to private, but not before her post reached over 500,000 views.

This could not come at a worse time for KFC as they have a promo until October 30th honouring lefties.

If you’re feeling a bit queasy about eating their classic chicken offerings, fret not! You might like this crowd-favourite alternative from Woolies!

Key Takeaways

• A group of Australian KFC workers have been widely condemned for their after-hours antics, which were captured on video and labelled 'disgusting' by social media users.
  • The footage, which was shared on TikTok, shows the workers messing around with leftover food, including chicken, chips and lettuce.
  • The video has sparked outrage among customers who are concerned about food and hygiene safety practices at the restaurant.
  • KFC Australia has so far declined to comment on the situation.
So, what is your reaction to the mess these employees cooked up? Have they given you a reason to rethink your next KFC meal?

Do let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below!

Sponsored
As many of us know, working in the food industry can be pretty gruelling. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, or how big or small the establishment is, there's always something that needs to be done – whether it's cooking, cleaning, or serving customers.

It's easy to see why a lot of people who work in this sector often blow off some steam after their shifts are over. They've been on their feet for hours and just want to relax and have some fun. We get it, honestly!

But there's a line between having some harmless fun and engaging in behaviour that could potentially jeopardise your job – not to mention make customers never want to step foot in the establishment again.

Unfortunately for some Australian KFC employees, they crossed that line when they were caught on camera messing around with leftover food from the day.

In the clip uploaded by a user named ‘georgiadel_06’ on the social networking platform TikTok, a woman can first be seen placing her mouth on a chicken tray in between fits of laughter.

View attachment 7750
Many people were disgusted by what was shown in the TikTok post. Credit: news.com.au/TikTok/@georgiadel_06

Captioned ‘(Point Of View) closing time’, the video also shows around four other staff slinging lettuce, fried chicken (Gasp! Not that!), and chips around the kitchen.

At certain points, the clip also featured the kitchen crew gobbling on other chicken pieces and munching on lettuce… only to let it dribble down into its container.

Many were disgusted at the spectacle online, with a general theme being concern about food hygiene standards at the restaurant

'Is this what you were doing when I waited an hour for my food?' one person wrote in disbelief.

Another added: ‘Wait, is this what actually happens to the food after closing time?'

One person said: ‘Maybe that's why my chicken last week was so bad, I think I got the piece they didn't lick!’ (We hope employee saliva isn’t one of the chain’s famous secret ingredients…)

The appalling contents of the video have also spurred many to hold KFC accountable, but as of posting time they have yet to address the matter directly.

View attachment 7749
The video post has raised concerns over what happens to fast-food menu items behind closed doors. Credit: news.com.au/TikTok/@georgiadel_06

Meanwhile, ‘georgiadel_06’ has set her TikTok account to private, but not before her post reached over 500,000 views.

This could not come at a worse time for KFC as they have a promo until October 30th honouring lefties.

If you’re feeling a bit queasy about eating their classic chicken offerings, fret not! You might like this crowd-favourite alternative from Woolies!

Key Takeaways

• A group of Australian KFC workers have been widely condemned for their after-hours antics, which were captured on video and labelled 'disgusting' by social media users.
  • The footage, which was shared on TikTok, shows the workers messing around with leftover food, including chicken, chips and lettuce.
  • The video has sparked outrage among customers who are concerned about food and hygiene safety practices at the restaurant.
So, what is your reaction to the mess these employees cooked up? Have they given you a reason to rethink your next KFC meal?

I will never eat KFC again, yuk.

I already thought alot of KFC stored were dirty ! This has now taken it up a few notches.
Where were the managers ?
They manager should be made accountable and the staff involved stood down.
When it comes to people's health and hygiene that has to come first.
Gosh no wonder covid and flu's are spreading with Disgusting people like this.

View attachment 7750

View attachment 7749

Key Takeaways

So this confirms why I don’t eat take away, , is salmonella on the menu now at a discount price, beggars belief that this goes on behind the scenes, can’t trust anyone to do the right thing unfortunately, especially with the food you eat, I think we would all be shocked at what really takes place and this confirms eating out at some places is scary for our health.

It was after the store closed, so the food would be discarded which is the real issue, why not allow homeless people to come to the store at the end of the day and receive it, or take it to a charity (I prefer the chicken cold from KFC and lets recognise that 60% of the time their chips are cold anyway :) .

Poorly managed, but many of these franchise outlets have very young shift managers, usually doing the early and late shifts. I don't think ‘georgiadel_06’ will be getting many shifts for a while.

Just reinforces why I don’t eat at any fast food places. I may have my own cooking habits that are not up to scratch but at least I know what goes into my food and it ain’t my saliva or other personal fluids. Still, not as bad as the ? true/apocryphal story of the NZ fast chicken outlet caught pleasuring himself over the coleslaw in a protest/revenge against his manager!

I used to work at KFC about 42 years ago when I was putting myself through Uni. We were never like that at all. We used to be quite clean and any food that fell on the floor was discarded. I don't understand some people these days. Things have changed over time.

View attachment 7750

View attachment 7749

Key Takeaways

My idea is to buy it early when they are run off their feet not to wait until near closing time

Nope haven't had KFC in years & not likely to now either! Their lefty scam/campaign has only reinforced this! Cunning method to get "suckers/hopefuls" into the store, would've made/scammed shiploads of money out of said suckers

I already thought alot of KFC stored were dirty ! This has now taken it up a few notches.
Where were the managers ?
They manager should be made accountable and the staff involved stood down.
When it comes to people's health and hygiene that has to come first.
Gosh no wonder covid and flu's are spreading with Disgusting people like this.
Very often the "managers" are just children themselves. I went to KFC to apply for a part time job, the manager looked about 18, if that.

Very often the "managers" are just children themselves. I went to KFC to apply for a part time job, the manager looked about 18, if that.
They should follow McDonald's, my daughter is 30 and has worked for McDonald's since she was 15 , she worked after school and weekends, she worked through uni at the same store.
She is a manager and they have rules, you have to work your way up and do a course through McDonald's .
My daughter married , now has a 1 year old and works just weekends.
They look after their staff but the staff has to look after their customers and any complaints are taken very seriously

It was after the store closed, so the food would be discarded which is the real issue, why not allow homeless people to come to the store at the end of the day and receive it, or take it to a charity (I prefer the chicken cold from KFC and lets recognise that 60% of the time their chips are cold anyway :) .

Poorly managed, but many of these franchise outlets have very young shift managers, usually doing the early and late shifts. I don't think ‘georgiadel_06’ will be getting many shifts for a while.
The reason they don't give it to homeless people is because homeless people won't eat this rubbish

I used to work at KFC many many years ago, early 70s. Back then some of the boys that did the cooking used to spit in the hot oil. It was disgusting! I didn't eat KFC for many years. Even today, lucky if we eat it once or twice a year.

Haven't eaten KFC myself for around 40 years as it was always greasy.

I would have thought spitting into the oil would cause a small explosion, water into hot oil.

View attachment 7750

View attachment 7749

Key Takeaways

This is what happens when children work in the food industry.
The bosses are also childrenbo way would I eat at any of these fast food giants

Reactions: Jarred Santos