KFC employees caught on camera in 'disgusting' act after hours - people are livid!

As many of us know, working in the food industry can be pretty gruelling. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, or how big or small the establishment is, there's always something that needs to be done – whether it's cooking, cleaning, or serving customers.

It's easy to see why a lot of people who work in this sector often blow off some steam after their shifts are over. They've been on their feet for hours and just want to relax and have some fun. We get it, honestly!

But there's a line between having some harmless fun and engaging in behaviour that could potentially jeopardise your job – not to mention make customers never want to step foot in the establishment again.

Unfortunately for some Australian KFC employees, they crossed that line when they were caught on camera messing around with leftover food from the day.

In the clip uploaded by a user named ‘georgiadel_06’ on the social networking platform TikTok, a woman can first be seen placing her mouth on a chicken tray in between fits of laughter.

fbfd996ac7b6d8ec68f77f2220d84dda.png
Many people were disgusted by what was shown in the TikTok post. Credit: news.com.au/TikTok/@georgiadel_06

Captioned ‘(Point Of View) closing time’, the video also shows around four other staff slinging lettuce, fried chicken (Gasp! Not that!), and chips around the kitchen.

At certain points, the clip also featured the kitchen crew gobbling on other chicken pieces and munching on lettuce… only to let it dribble down into its container.

Many were disgusted at the spectacle online, with a general theme being concern about food hygiene standards at the restaurant

'Is this what you were doing when I waited an hour for my food?' one person wrote in disbelief.

Another added: ‘Wait, is this what actually happens to the food after closing time?'

Of course, others resorted to humour!

One person said: ‘Maybe that's why my chicken last week was so bad, I think I got the piece they didn't lick!’ (We hope employee saliva isn’t one of the chain’s famous secret ingredients…)

‘This story was brought to you by Red Rooster.’ another joked.

The appalling contents of the video have also spurred many to hold KFC accountable, but as of posting time they have yet to address the matter directly.

954a12b38e6ffb122e5f11b0e96d602d.png
The video post has raised concerns over what happens to fast-food menu items behind closed doors. Credit: news.com.au/TikTok/@georgiadel_06

Meanwhile, ‘georgiadel_06’ has set her TikTok account to private, but not before her post reached over 500,000 views.

This could not come at a worse time for KFC as they have a promo until October 30th honouring lefties.

If you’re feeling a bit queasy about eating their classic chicken offerings, fret not! You might like this crowd-favourite alternative from Woolies!

Key Takeaways

• A group of Australian KFC workers have been widely condemned for their after-hours antics, which were captured on video and labelled 'disgusting' by social media users.
  • The footage, which was shared on TikTok, shows the workers messing around with leftover food, including chicken, chips and lettuce.
  • The video has sparked outrage among customers who are concerned about food and hygiene safety practices at the restaurant.
  • KFC Australia has so far declined to comment on the situation.
So, what is your reaction to the mess these employees cooked up? Have they given you a reason to rethink your next KFC meal?

Do let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below!

Sponsored
As many of us know, working in the food industry can be pretty gruelling. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, or how big or small the establishment is, there's always something that needs to be done – whether it's cooking, cleaning, or serving customers.

It's easy to see why a lot of people who work in this sector often blow off some steam after their shifts are over. They've been on their feet for hours and just want to relax and have some fun. We get it, honestly!

But there's a line between having some harmless fun and engaging in behaviour that could potentially jeopardise your job – not to mention make customers never want to step foot in the establishment again.

Unfortunately for some Australian KFC employees, they crossed that line when they were caught on camera messing around with leftover food from the day.

In the clip uploaded by a user named ‘georgiadel_06’ on the social networking platform TikTok, a woman can first be seen placing her mouth on a chicken tray in between fits of laughter.

View attachment 7750
Many people were disgusted by what was shown in the TikTok post. Credit: news.com.au/TikTok/@georgiadel_06

Captioned ‘(Point Of View) closing time’, the video also shows around four other staff slinging lettuce, fried chicken (Gasp! Not that!), and chips around the kitchen.

At certain points, the clip also featured the kitchen crew gobbling on other chicken pieces and munching on lettuce… only to let it dribble down into its container.

Many were disgusted at the spectacle online, with a general theme being concern about food hygiene standards at the restaurant

'Is this what you were doing when I waited an hour for my food?' one person wrote in disbelief.

Another added: ‘Wait, is this what actually happens to the food after closing time?'

One person said: ‘Maybe that's why my chicken last week was so bad, I think I got the piece they didn't lick!’ (We hope employee saliva isn’t one of the chain’s famous secret ingredients…)

The appalling contents of the video have also spurred many to hold KFC accountable, but as of posting time they have yet to address the matter directly.

View attachment 7749
The video post has raised concerns over what happens to fast-food menu items behind closed doors. Credit: news.com.au/TikTok/@georgiadel_06

Meanwhile, ‘georgiadel_06’ has set her TikTok account to private, but not before her post reached over 500,000 views.

This could not come at a worse time for KFC as they have a promo until October 30th honouring lefties.

If you’re feeling a bit queasy about eating their classic chicken offerings, fret not! You might like this crowd-favourite alternative from Woolies!

Key Takeaways

• A group of Australian KFC workers have been widely condemned for their after-hours antics, which were captured on video and labelled 'disgusting' by social media users.
  • The footage, which was shared on TikTok, shows the workers messing around with leftover food, including chicken, chips and lettuce.
  • The video has sparked outrage among customers who are concerned about food and hygiene safety practices at the restaurant.
So, what is your reaction to the mess these employees cooked up? Have they given you a reason to rethink your next KFC meal?

The franchise never has delivered edible food. Make your own KFC at home, much healthier, especially if you do not use canola oil.

Reactions: Bilby

View attachment 7750

View attachment 7749

Key Takeaways

I have rarely eaten KFC, now I will never eat it again.

This is what happens when you leave a group of youngsters to run the outlet without adult supervision :(

This is what happens when you leave a group of youngsters to run the outlet without adult supervision :(
I agree Irene, but considerable onus of responsibility must be worn by KFCs so-called management group. And of course there is the issue of proper parenting...

Reactions: Ezzy