Here is Dennis R's' afternoon joke. " Go forth and multiply! Noar told each pair of animals as they left the ark, ten minutes later, Noar came on to two snakes that were lying motionless in the sun. "?! What are you doing Noar said angrily , I told you to go forth and multiply!" "We can't. said the snakes. we're adders."
'"

Here is Dennis R's' afternoon joke. " Go forth and multiply! Noar told each pair of animals as they left the ark, ten minutes later, Noar came on to two snakes that were lying motionless in the sun. "?! What are you doing Noar said angrily , I told you to go forth and multiply!" "We can't. said the snakes. we're adders."
'"
🤣🤣good one

I am a 75 year old woman, Can anyone tell me why I have to go up the coast, from Caboolture to get a senior card??
Maroochydore court house, I have as much chance of getting up there as flying!
I was born in Brisbane have lived here all my life, but apparently my name was spelt wrong on my birth certificate but it doesn't seem to matter to them!! I am registered by my first name with all my papers all through my life,
had a drivers & boat licences, married twice and never been asked about any spelling mistake on my birth certificate, even had to have my federal gun licence, child safety licence. And had children along the way!
Be b... for a yarn!

Reactions: Littleboy8
I am a 75 year old woman, Can anyone tell me why I have to go up the coast, from Caboolture to get a senior card??
Maroochydore court house, I have as much chance of getting up there as flying!
I was born in Brisbane have lived here all my life, but apparently my name was spelt wrong on my birth certificate but it doesn't seem to matter to them!! I am registered by my first name with all my papers all through my life,
had a drivers & boat licences, married twice and never been asked about any spelling mistake on my birth certificate, even had to have my federal gun licence, child safety licence. And had children along the way!
Be b... for a yarn!
I applied online and I got mine in the mail in frankston Melbourne here. That’s wierd for you to have to do that.🤔

My late wife's father had the same trouble in the UK., he had worked down the Pits all his life and when he retired and applied for his pension they would not give it to him because is name had been spelt wrong on his birth certificate.

I have had same problem. Birth cert spells middle name with an "e". Been using my middle name all my life spelt with an "i". All legal docs are with an "i". Also, my eldest sister's y.o.b. is different on my birth cert to her birth cert. Go fugure.