SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
SirExton

SirExton

Mar 24, 2022
Joke

A nun in the full regalia of the Habit, is a nursing sister. Who is driving an estate car, going to see a patient on the other side of town, when she runs out of petrol. She is a block away from the petrol station and walks there, on arrival she asks the attendant can she borrow a petrol can to go fill up her car? The Attendant says “Sorry a guy came in 5 minutes ago taking the only can we have and won’t be back for an hour, as he broke down in the country”. The Nun walks back to her car and is rummaging around in the back for something big enough, to fill the car with enough petrol to get back to the petrol station, to fill up properly? She finds a bed pan and walks back for petrol, then is walking back carrying the bed pan very carefully. By this time a truck with two council workers pulls up on the other side of the road, by the park to have their lunches. On watching the Nun walk up to the car with the bed pan and proceeding to pour the contents into the petrol tank. The driver of the truck say’s to his work colleague “ I am not a religious man, but if that car starts, I am going to church on Sunday!!”

A nuns joke for a nuns joke but this one is definitely R rated so beware. the mother superior was going to a month-long conference, usually on a Friday night she used to give Mr. Brown is weekly bath, so she calls a young nun into her office and explains to her about seeing to Mr. Brown, when she returns from the conference, she asked the young nun how she had handled the old man, the young nun said everything went very well and he even showed me the key to heaven, he said the lock would be a bit rusty when he put the key in for the first time, but everything would be right after, the mother superior had never heard about the key to heaven and asked the nun all about it, when the nun had finished explaining the mother superior said the rotten old so and so, he told me it was Gabriels Horn and I have been blowing it for the last two years.

Joke

A nun in the full regalia of the Habit, is a nursing sister. Who is driving an estate car, going to see a patient on the other side of town, when she runs out of petrol. She is a block away from the petrol station and walks there, on arrival she asks the attendant can she borrow a petrol can to go fill up her car? The Attendant says “Sorry a guy came in 5 minutes ago taking the only can we have and won’t be back for an hour, as he broke down in the country”. The Nun walks back to her car and is rummaging around in the back for something big enough, to fill the car with enough petrol to get back to the petrol station, to fill up properly? She finds a bed pan and walks back for petrol, then is walking back carrying the bed pan very carefully. By this time a truck with two council workers pulls up on the other side of the road, by the park to have their lunches. On watching the Nun walk up to the car with the bed pan and proceeding to pour the contents into the petrol tank. The driver of the truck say’s to his work colleague “ I am not a religious man, but if that car starts, I am going to church on Sunday!!”
Lol I love it the Nun got to convert one man to go to church Haha

Joke

I do believe that with the grace of God that fellow would have to attend church the following Sunday 😂😂😂

Now this one is true....it's not a joke.
I did my Midwifery training at a large public maternity hospital in Melbourne.
It was owned by the Government, but run by the nuns.
The nuns still wore the traditional habit.
One of the sweetest nuns used to run contraceptive classes.
She'd walk across the Fitzroy Gardens to Spring Street to reach the Department of Health where she'd collect her sample products to display at the contraception classes.
She had us in fits of laughter as she told us she used to pray for safety as she returned to the hospital that she wouldn't be mugged or run over by a car.
She worried about being found with her pockets stuffed full of contraceptives of all shapes and sizes, with different functions to achieve one result.
😀😄😃🤣

Now this one is true....it's not a joke.
I did my Midwifery training at a large public maternity hospital in Melbourne.
It was owned by the Government, but run by the nuns.
The nuns still wore the traditional habit.
One of the sweetest nuns used to run contraceptive classes.
She'd walk across the Fitzroy Gardens to Spring Street to reach the Department of Health where she'd collect her sample products to display at the contraception classes.
She had us in fits of laughter as she told us she used to pray for safety as she returned to the hospital that she wouldn't be mugged or run over by a car.
She worried about being found with her pockets stuffed full of contraceptives of all shapes and sizes, with different functions to achieve one result.
😀😄😃🤣
So many ways to get the same result! The easiest one is don't open the door!

Reactions: JayKay