Jessica Rowe gave her pantry a makeover – you won't believe how good it looks!

We all share a passion for cleanliness and organisation here at the SDC, both staff and members alike.

If there is even the slightest bit of clutter in our house, you can bet your bottom dollar that we will clean it up right away (okay… maybe not always right away)!

That is why you can only imagine our shock and frustration when we came across this celebrity's pantry, which was super messy and disorganised.

Just how does she manage to locate anything in there, anyway?

r08CtjwgPBzqn3A6D-857tFep5EnqU_tFt9i6wYx3Q8gkplF2JtcIteVm59KfTp0PK93cpPxpHFGyln3xGACwbSsmpQCqLPd_hHkDxlrjgo3j7c4eX56BrAyWJbx0EZjTsFJ4o_-aEzdY0RqzVn4siSIp5zf6dZJoHJUlypS_6gEoRxb55eQt-bxVQ

Jessica Rowe reorganised her pantry, which is not a job for the weak-hearted. Credit: Instagram.

Aussie TV presenter and the host of the podcast The Jess Rowe Big Talk Show, Jessica Rowe refers to herself as 'The Crap Housewife' on social media, and she says that she does not feel embarrassed by the nickname in any way!

She decided to give her followers a sneak peek into her disorganised pantry in one of her most recent videos on TikTok after she realised that it was way too cluttered and needed an overhaul.

'The time has come to face the pantry!' she wrote in the caption of the multiple-part video series of her pantry overhaul journey.

Just a few seconds into the video, you can see a trio pack of baked beans, a jar of self-raising flour hidden to the side, condiments tossed around on every shelf, a can of Milo, and a tonne of packs of lunchbox goodies.

The contents were dumped in without any order, and she even found some discarded wrappers from sweet treats and lollies. Now, that is a messy pantry. It's a wonder she wasn't visited yet by ants and other critters!

The hilarious clip then shows Jess's disorganised pantry before she visited Kmart, everyone's ultimate destination for all of their organisation and storage needs.

Jess said she had a good giggle at the contents of her pantry, before giving in to the organising gods and realising it was time to travel to Kmart to get things finally in order.

'It was really time to have a boogie and think about... I know let's go to Kmart to sort it out,' she said in the video.

Jess went to Kmart later on, but she didn't get much done because she was too busy looking at all the party supplies and other fun things you can buy there.

'Of course, I get distracted by the sparkly star pinata - that's far more interesting and shiny than jars. I mean, really, what am I going to do with all of these jars?' she asked, while on a Facetime call with her husband, Pete.

'I do find a lazy susan. It does act as a good tambourine. I keep hearing that it could be a good storage solution.'

With only a lazy susan, a glittery piñata, and some vlogging gear in her shopping cart, Jess knew she needed help to organise her pantry.

That's why she brought in Anita Birges, a professional organiser.

Jess's pantry was finished after she posted some progress videos on social media, which mainly consisted of photos of her snacking on popcorn while the professional organiser did most of the job.

After the whole makeover, Jess's pantry looked like new.

The lazy susan was put to excellent use, as were the various containers, the grouped cans and jars, the easily accessible packs of snacks, the hidden drawer for spices, and the other organisational tools.

Each item is now neatly arranged, has a clear label, and they even have sparkles!

Absolutely amazing, we must say! To be honest, we're a little envious of how well-organised it is... Perhaps we should also take this as a sign and make a trip to Kmart.

So, what do you think, folks? Is it time to revamp your pantry as well? Let us know in the comments!

Sponsored
We all share a passion for cleanliness and organisation here at the SDC, both staff and members alike.

If there is even the slightest bit of clutter in our house, you can bet your bottom dollar that we will clean it up right away (okay… maybe not always right away)!

That is why you can only imagine our shock and frustration when we came across this celebrity's pantry, which was super messy and disorganised.

Just how does she manage to locate anything in there, anyway?

r08CtjwgPBzqn3A6D-857tFep5EnqU_tFt9i6wYx3Q8gkplF2JtcIteVm59KfTp0PK93cpPxpHFGyln3xGACwbSsmpQCqLPd_hHkDxlrjgo3j7c4eX56BrAyWJbx0EZjTsFJ4o_-aEzdY0RqzVn4siSIp5zf6dZJoHJUlypS_6gEoRxb55eQt-bxVQ

Jessica Rowe reorganised her pantry, which is not a job for the weak-hearted. Credit: Instagram.

Aussie TV presenter and the host of the podcast The Jess Rowe Big Talk Show, Jessica Rowe refers to herself as 'The Crap Housewife' on social media, and she says that she does not feel embarrassed by the nickname in any way!

She decided to give her followers a sneak peek into her disorganised pantry in one of her most recent videos on TikTok after she realised that it was way too cluttered and needed an overhaul.

'The time has come to face the pantry!' she wrote in the caption of the multiple-part video series of her pantry overhaul journey.

Just a few seconds into the video, you can see a trio pack of baked beans, a jar of self-raising flour hidden to the side, condiments tossed around on every shelf, a can of Milo, and a tonne of packs of lunchbox goodies.

The contents were dumped in without any order, and she even found some discarded wrappers from sweet treats and lollies. Now, that is a messy pantry. It's a wonder she wasn't visited yet by ants and other critters!

The hilarious clip then shows Jess's disorganised pantry before she visited Kmart, everyone's ultimate destination for all of their organisation and storage needs.

Jess said she had a good giggle at the contents of her pantry, before giving in to the organising gods and realising it was time to travel to Kmart to get things finally in order.

'It was really time to have a boogie and think about... I know let's go to Kmart to sort it out,' she said in the video.

Jess went to Kmart later on, but she didn't get much done because she was too busy looking at all the party supplies and other fun things you can buy there.

'Of course, I get distracted by the sparkly star pinata - that's far more interesting and shiny than jars. I mean, really, what am I going to do with all of these jars?' she asked, while on a Facetime call with her husband, Pete.

'I do find a lazy susan. It does act as a good tambourine. I keep hearing that it could be a good storage solution.'

With only a lazy susan, a glittery piñata, and some vlogging gear in her shopping cart, Jess knew she needed help to organise her pantry.

That's why she brought in Anita Birges, a professional organiser.

Jess's pantry was finished after she posted some progress videos on social media, which mainly consisted of photos of her snacking on popcorn while the professional organiser did most of the job.

After the whole makeover, Jess's pantry looked like new.

The lazy susan was put to excellent use, as were the various containers, the grouped cans and jars, the easily accessible packs of snacks, the hidden drawer for spices, and the other organisational tools.

Each item is now neatly arranged, has a clear label, and they even have sparkles!

Absolutely amazing, we must say! To be honest, we're a little envious of how well-organised it is... Perhaps we should also take this as a sign and make a trip to Kmart.

So, what do you think, folks? Is it time to revamp your pantry as well? Let us know in the comments!

🤦‍♀️

Reactions: Macarj
Have 2 lazy susans and various containers already, have spent time pouring over illustrations of pantry makeovers that look fabulous all I need now is the inclination, time and patience to perform the said miracle makeover!! Maybe next week or month I will get it done, think I will need help but not about to hire someone I will spend too much time arguing with them about how I want it done, sigh

Have 2 lazy susans and various containers already, have spent time pouring over illustrations of pantry makeovers that look fabulous all I need now is the inclination, time and patience to perform the said miracle makeover!! Maybe next week or month I will get it done, think I will need help but not about to hire someone I will spend too much time arguing with them about how I want it done, sigh
First thing is to empty your whole pantry out.

Get out all your containers and labels

Workout what you want on each shelf.

I have step shelves from kmart that I use for spices but I also use them in my pantry for sauces . They were a great buy

Screenshot_20221003-200902_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Ezzy
First thing is to empty your whole pantry out.

Get out all your containers and labels

Workout what you want on each shelf.

I have step shelves from kmart that I use for spices but I also use them in my pantry for sauces . They were a great buy

View attachment 6823
Thank you for your suggestions, I have come to the conclusion that emptying my pantry is just too daunting, its a huge walk in one and full of various jars,cans and boxes, I can usually find what I want as there is some order in there but I wanted it to look as neat as the examples that are seen in the articles about how to organise your pantry, I have had some success by removing unwanted electrical appliances that were taking up room and all the spices have been moved to a holder on the back of the door, so there is that.

Thank you for your suggestions, I have come to the conclusion that emptying my pantry is just too daunting, its a huge walk in one and full of various jars,cans and boxes, I can usually find what I want as there is some order in there but I wanted it to look as neat as the examples that are seen in the articles about how to organise your pantry, I have had some success by removing unwanted electrical appliances that were taking up room and all the spices have been moved to a holder on the back of the door, so there is that.
The worst thing about a tidy and organised pantry is when your hubby or kids put things back in a different place

• Haha
Reactions: Annette V and Gaena