Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
It's Snow Joke!

One bitterly cold winter's morning a husband and his blonde wife in Norwich a small town in UK were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say, "We are going to get 8 to 10 inches of snow today, please park your cars on the odd-numbered side of the street so that the snow-ploughs can get through".
So, the good wife went out and moved her car.
A week or so later while they were eating breakfast again the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today, please park your cars on the even-numbered side of the street so that the snow-ploughs can get through".
The good wife went out and moved her car again.
A few days later they were again having breakfast when the radio announcer says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today, you must park..........." Then the electric power went out.
The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face she said, "I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so that the snow-ploughs can get through?"
Then, with the love and understanding that all long-married men possess, he looked at her and replied..................
"Why don't you just leave the car in the garage this time?"

Reactions: Observer
Here Is one of my old jokes, came to me this morning.
This man was lying on the pub floor so drunk he could not get to his feet, being he only lived 4 houses from the pub he decided to crawl home, not wanting to disturb his wife he slept in the spare room, he was awakened the next morning by his wife shouting you was parallactic drunk again last night wasn't you? The man said how do you know that/ his wife said I have just had a phone call from the pub they said you left your bloody wheelchair there again last night.