Is Your Home A Mess? Try This Kmart Tip To Get Organised On A Budget!

We all know the feeling of wanting to organise our homes but not knowing where to start. For some of us, this can be a daunting task. But for others, it can actually be therapeutic.

There are many benefits to decluttering and organising your home. It can reduce stress, help you focus, and boost your mood.

However, it can’t be denied that cleaning can be a tedious task.

Fortunately for us, there are some simple items that can help us with organising our home!

And if you're looking for a way to spruce up your living space without breaking the bank, look no further than Kmart's bamboo inserts!

A home organisation enthusiast has taken to social media to share how he found success in using the simple item to declutter and carefully arrange his pantry.

‘I just love how perfectly the bamboo inserts from Kmart fit into my drawers,’ the man wrote in a post on Kmart Home Decor & Hacks Australia.

‘I've used these inserts for many areas of my home, but the snack drawers are probably my favourite space.’

L53Hips1Hcfs747sJupSDOyE8iZMHge4joWl71XKNjuRQiWBvZvhUHgrIMsXm0WAE5zvdL4uqaqfVgB611S25Qu4Co-jyRhWnMhQMYha2jLFTQUtw_kd4iBy7of4Ke6a1zBW1J213HWbf5IQtSCNo91xBQL-50msj4CUl-VeLmm_wZUO_-IT4-XT

The home organisation enthusiast shared that he used Kmart bamboo inserts to organise his pantry. Credit: Facebook/Kmart Home Decor & Hacks Australia.

These drawer inserts are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they are also functional and fit perfectly into the original poster's drawers.

If you are one of those who may be considering using bamboo inserts in their own homes, the organisation enthusiast offered some helpful tips.

He recommended that the first thing you should do is to measure the inside of your drawer and divide that by the width of the storage solution you want to use. This will help you determine how many inserts you can fit.

The original poster also suggested considering what you want to put into the space to make sure you pick the best storage option.

5i4LQV6DfZdpM-pVmOuFJODDLqM9QBl2UMuQjRItewmXhfdX8FCTO603quCRPiTHacdMAG7SauAayDWfW19tbzzH8iVNYAZVlsS39eSKoQe9Ic-ASJO3x5hsCdeBQP2Ba2TnyVrZnvChrQHUmIkk4oqmrhmW4JzPYjsPYLWWZ_PQm_M3Uyeiitrw

Many users praised the man for his well-organised snack drawers. Credit: Facebook/Kmart Home Decor & Hacks Australia.

More than 400 group members were impressed with the tip, with some praising the man for his well-organised set up.

One user wrote: ‘I could look at this all day! 😍 I’m ashamed at the state of my cupboards and pantry.’

‘That’s so visually satisfying to look at! I need an adult treats one,’ another said.

Some users took notice of the amount of snacks and how the original poster and his family managed to pace themselves in consuming them.

One comment read: ‘People who have this many snacks and are able to pace themselves are something else. I have to buy snacks daily, or I would literally eat all that in a day.’

‘I'd be wanting to put a child lock on those drawers if I had kids,’ another wrote, pointing out that the display could make any child want to grab some snacks from the pantry.

The man explained that the snacks in the drawers usually last a while and he only restocks as needed. His family also buys most of their snacks in bulk.

He also revealed that the snack drawers don't have locks, but that their kids are well-behaved and ask before they help themselves.

Others claimed that they also use the bamboo inserts to organise their space, with one person sharing: ‘This is one of my hacks too, I put liners down the bottom as well from Kmart.’

Meanwhile, some took the opportunity to share some precautions about the use of the inserts.

One person advised: ‘I hate to be THAT person but I just thought I’d give you a heads up to check over the containers during the hot, wet weather.’

‘I’ve got these for my bathroom and bedside drawers and they go mouldy each summer. I do just clean them and dry really well and keep using them.’

For those of us who struggle with organisation, this post is both inspiring and informative.

It's reassuring to know that with some elbow grease and imagination, there are products out there that can help us declutter our homes.

It's always helpful to have tips from someone who has been through the process! So, if you have any ideas for effectively organising your living space on a budget, don’t hesitate to share them with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
You know you only need to use half as many inserts as this person has - stagger them and the spaces between can be used just the same as the insert but hasn’t cost you a thing 😊😊.