Is This the Long-Awaited Dupe for Le Labo's Santal 33?

One of the most coveted perfumes these past few years is the Le Labo Santal 33 fragrance, which was first launched over a decade ago.

Once you get a whiff of its soft, papery driftwood scent, so gentle it's almost creamy, blended with the powdery haze of iris and violet, you will understand why it's celebrated by fragrance heads all over the world.

Unlucky for those who do not have hundreds of dollars to spare, it also comes with an astonishing price tag of $433 just for one bottle.

That is probably why for years now, thousands of enthusiasts are still looking for the perfect 'dupe' for the cult-favourite fragrance that won't break the bank.

Here, an Aussie shopper claims she has found the 'perfect dupe' for the Le Labo Santal 33 and it only costs $25.

Is this finally the one people have been waiting for?

Sharing on a popular Facebook group, one beauty shopper revealed that she found the perfect dupe for the Le Labo Santal 33 for a mere fraction of its price!

"I brought this perfume from Chemist Warehouse the other day because it smelt amazing but also really familiar," she wrote in her post.

"I couldn’t quite put my finger on what scent it reminded me of so I googled if it’s a known dupe for anything and it turns out it’s a dupe for Le Labo Santal 33!"

2HTAKrrp8K0QrlaYvbugLy5UI2kuOlm6dOID-PwCDoDFu2tme3AVD2MxWgDPRUDTinC5XrRTafHclFzRy4jB5VavT5sd5XGATDQt_Xk0FhPFgcmFSKCzXg0mibXc5MuGCYadnd5X

JLo's One perfume is said to be a convincing dupe for the cult-favourite Le Labo Santal 33. Credit: Soki London (left), Quill & Pad (right).

The fraghead (a term used to describe perfume lovers) nabbed JLo’s latest fragrance, Jennifer Lopez One Eau De Parfum from her local Chemist Warehouse, and she has been "in love" with the scent ever since.

Both Le Labo's Santal 33 and JLo's One have woody and floral notes with subtle hints of leather and sandalwood, but considering Le Labo's hefty price tag, opting for the celebrity perfume is a huge save already!

Fellow fragheads and beauty lovers in the Facebook group commented on the woman's post, expressing their excitement over the product.

One user who recently bought the Le Labo dupe said it smells "feminine and fresh", which she really liked.

According to our friends over at Beauty Crew, here are some more dupes for Le Labo's Santal 33:
  • Who Is Elijah His Her 50ml, available for $99 at The Iconic
  • Clean Reserve Sel Santa 50ml, available for $69.99 at Chemist Warehouse
  • Oakcha Ruhe 30ml, available for $57 at oakcha.com.
It seems that the fragrance lords have smiled upon us, folks! Are you looking to get your hands on some of these amazing dupes?

Sponsored
Is This the Long-Awaited Dupe for Le Labo's Santal 33?

One of the most coveted perfumes these past few years is the Le Labo Santal 33 fragrance, which was first launched over a decade ago.

Once you get a whiff of its soft, papery driftwood scent, so gentle it's almost creamy, blended with the powdery haze of iris and violet, you will understand why it's celebrated by fragrance heads all over the world.

Unlucky for those who do not have hundreds of dollars to spare, it also comes with an astonishing price tag of $433 just for one bottle.

That is probably why for years now, thousands of enthusiasts are still looking for the perfect 'dupe' for the cult-favourite fragrance that won't break the bank.

Here, an Aussie shopper claims she has found the 'perfect dupe' for the Le Labo Santal 33 and it only costs $25.

Is this finally the one people have been waiting for?

Sharing on a popular Facebook group, one beauty shopper revealed that she found the perfect dupe for the Le Labo Santal 33 for a mere fraction of its price!

"I brought this perfume from Chemist Warehouse the other day because it smelt amazing but also really familiar," she wrote in her post.

"I couldn’t quite put my finger on what scent it reminded me of so I googled if it’s a known dupe for anything and it turns out it’s a dupe for Le Labo Santal 33!"

2HTAKrrp8K0QrlaYvbugLy5UI2kuOlm6dOID-PwCDoDFu2tme3AVD2MxWgDPRUDTinC5XrRTafHclFzRy4jB5VavT5sd5XGATDQt_Xk0FhPFgcmFSKCzXg0mibXc5MuGCYadnd5X

JLo's One perfume is said to be a convincing dupe for the cult-favourite Le Labo Santal 33. Credit: Soki London (left), Quill & Pad (right).

The fraghead (a term used to describe perfume lovers) nabbed JLo’s latest fragrance, Jennifer Lopez One Eau De Parfum from her local Chemist Warehouse, and she has been "in love" with the scent ever since.

Both Le Labo's Santal 33 and JLo's One have woody and floral notes with subtle hints of leather and sandalwood, but considering Le Labo's hefty price tag, opting for the celebrity perfume is a huge save already!

Fellow fragheads and beauty lovers in the Facebook group commented on the woman's post, expressing their excitement over the product.

One user who recently bought the Le Labo dupe said it smells "feminine and fresh", which she really liked.

According to our friends over at Beauty Crew, here are some more dupes for Le Labo's Santal 33:
  • Who Is Elijah His Her 50ml, available for $99 at The Iconic
  • Clean Reserve Sel Santa 50ml, available for $69.99 at Chemist Warehouse
  • Oakcha Ruhe 30ml, available for $57 at oakcha.com.
It seems that the fragrance lords have smiled upon us, folks! Are you looking to get your hands on some of these amazing dupes?
Bought the Jennifer Lopez One, not a very strong perfume also I had to stop using after
one spray as I developed a rash on my arm and it was very itchy. Has strong strong
ingredients and not good for sensitive skin. Would prefer to pay more money for
a genuine product.

• Sad
Reactions: Ricci