Is this really Simon Cowell? Fans can't recognise him in new photos!

As we get older, it's only natural that our appearance changes. Most of us don’t have the same energy levels we did in our younger years, and (gasp!) fine lines and wrinkles start to appear where there used to be smooth and glowing skin.

But while many are content to embrace the signs of ageing, some people take radical steps to try and turn back the clock – even if it means going under the knife or loading up on Botox injections.

Recently, pop music mogul Simon Cowell was accused of doing just that.

The 63-year-old television personality recently made a promotional video for Britain's Got Talent, encouraging people to audition for the show – but viewers were more focused on his shockingly different appearance than his words!

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 3.16.23 PM.png
Simon Cowell looked 'different' in a recent video. Credit: Twitter.

In the clip, Cowell can be seen with exceptionally smooth skin and shiny white teeth – a far cry from his usually more natural look. His face also looks unnaturally puffy, leading many fans to suspect he's had too much work done.

'The Botox on Simon Cowell's face looks horrific,' one person wrote on Twitter. 'No one can escape ageing no matter how hard you try.' Another added: 'Is anyone else weirded out by how fake Simon Cowell looks nowadays?'

This isn't actually the first time Simon has been accused of going too far with cosmetic procedures. The former American Idol judge has openly admitted to having Botox injections in the past – but he revealed last April that he had stopped getting them after his son Eric allegedly told him he looked 'weird'.

'I reduced it; let's put it that way,' he said in an interview. 'Everything in moderation.'

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 3.16.28 PM.png
Cowell and his fiancée, Lauren Silverman. Credit: Instagram/simoncowell.

On the other hand, some fans have expressed concern that Simon's new look could be a sign of health problems. 'The droopy left eye is especially worrisome,' one person commented, adding: 'I think he needs to see a doctor ASAP.'

Not everyone is convinced that Simon has had any work done at all. 'I think he's just had his teeth done; that's why they look so white,' one person suggested.

We would like to emphasise, however, that we have no idea whether the change in his appearance is actually the result of plastic surgery, and we don't want to jump to any conclusions. So this might just be a case of some users pointing out some subtle changes that they've noticed!

What do you think, members? Do you believe Simon Cowell had some 'work' done, or is this all just a case of people jumping to conclusions? Let us know in the comments!

While we’re at it, what are your thoughts on plastic surgery? Do you think it has its place, or would we all be better off ‘ageing gracefully’?

Sponsored
As we get older, it's only natural that our appearance changes. Most of us don’t have the same energy levels we did in our younger years, and (gasp!) fine lines and wrinkles start to appear where there used to be smooth and glowing skin.

But while many are content to embrace the signs of ageing, some people take radical steps to try and turn back the clock – even if it means going under the knife or loading up on Botox injections.

The 63-year-old television personality recently made a promotional video for Britain's Got Talent, encouraging people to audition for the show – but viewers were more focused on his shockingly different appearance than his words!

View attachment 10086

In the clip, Cowell can be seen with exceptionally smooth skin and shiny white teeth – a far cry from his usually more natural look. His face also looks unnaturally puffy, leading many fans to suspect he's had too much work done.

'The Botox on Simon Cowell's face looks horrific,' one person wrote on Twitter. 'No one can escape ageing no matter how hard you try.' Another added: 'Is anyone else weirded out by how fake Simon Cowell looks nowadays?'

This isn't actually the first time Simon has been accused of going too far with cosmetic procedures. The former American Idol judge has openly admitted to having Botox injections in the past – but he revealed last April that he had stopped getting them after his son Eric allegedly told him he looked 'weird'.

'I reduced it; let's put it that way,' he said in an interview. 'Everything in moderation.'

View attachment 10085

On the other hand, some fans have expressed concern that Simon's new look could be a sign of health problems. 'The droopy left eye is especially worrisome,' one person commented, adding: 'I think he needs to see a doctor ASAP.'

Not everyone is convinced that Simon has had any work done at all. 'I think he's just had his teeth done; that's why they look so white,' one person suggested.

We would like to emphasise, however, that we have no idea whether the change in his appearance is actually the result of plastic surgery, and we don't want to jump to any conclusions. So this might just be a case of some users pointing out some subtle changes that they've noticed!

What do you think, members? Do you believe Simon Cowell had some 'work' done, or is this all just a case of people jumping to conclusions? Let us know in the comments!

While we’re at it, what are your thoughts on plastic surgery? Do you think it has its place, or would we all be better off ‘ageing gracefully
He has been BOTOXED, its so bloody obvious a blind man could see it.

Reactions: Ricci
he does look awful,,his eye is all droopy,,can't understand why people have to do that to their bodies,,,it never looks nice and natural

Reactions: Rosalie30 and Ricci

View attachment 10086

View attachment 10085

While we’re at it, what are your thoughts on plastic surgery? Do you think it has its place, or would we all be better off ‘ageing gracefully’?
I had a neighbour who had a botch job. When I met her she was 80 with huge crooked lips poor darling, so no I am happy to age naturally.

View attachment 10086

View attachment 10085

If I could afford it, i woul gt wk don!

I only saw a picture of him the other day and thought there goes a botched up face job
Reminded me of Kenny Rogers, who I thought was a very good lookingan. After his face lift he looked like a startled chook.
Have considered it myself, but figure that if this is the result for people who have more money than I'll ever see, what would I end up looking like.

lime.

• Haha
Reactions: meeka

View attachment 10086

View attachment 10085

I took one look at him and thought he had Bells palsey. Simon looks terrible

Reactions: meeka

View attachment 10086

View attachment 10085

So many men are opting for this unshaven unkempt look. It may pass for a younger person but grey and flecked beards look scruffy. Its realy for the lazy man sometimes.