Is this boy the reincarnation of a dead woman? The internet is freaking out!

We here at the Seniors Discount Club love a good mystery, don't you? There's nothing we enjoy more than hearing about a case that has people scratching their heads, trying to make sense of it all.

And we've all heard stories about people who claim to have lived a previous life, but this tale from America takes the cake as one of the most bizarre and hard-to-believe ones we've ever come across.

The story goes that five-year-old Luke Ruehlman from Cincinnati, Ohio, started insisting to his mum, from the age of two, that he used to be a woman named Pam.

In a previous interview, Luke’s mum, Erika, said that his comments became more bizarre as the boy grew older.

luke.JPG
Luke insists that he used to live as a woman named Pam. Credit: YouTube

‘I was like “Who is Pam?”’ Erika recalled in the interview. ‘And then [Luke] turned to me and said '’Well I used to be. But I died and I went up to heaven and I saw God, and eventually, God pushed me back down.”’ Luke also told his mum that when he woke up, he was a baby named Luke.

When pressed for more information about who this Pam person might be, the young boy claimed that Pam had died in a fire in Chicago in 1993 after jumping out of a window – even though he had never been there!

Not only that, but upon further investigation by Erika, she discovered there really was a fire and people actually did die in it. They also found out that Pamela Robinson - the woman's name - perfectly matched Luke's description of her; right down to her African-American ethnicity.

Now we're getting seriously spooked... especially because Luke also pointed out exactly where Pam died in the blaze when shown photographs from the incident.

To add to the creepy factor, when Luke’s parents decided to put him to the test, they showed Luke photos of different women. They were astounded when he correctly identified Pamela Robinson as Pam!

Erika said that Luke told them he didn’t recognise anyone else, but ‘remembers when the photo was taken’, as he points to the image. How eerie is that?

Luke’s story went viral after a psychic medium posted his story on TikTok. You can view that here:

We think it’s safe to say that everyone on the internet is spooked after hearing Luke’s story. One user commented on the TikTok: ‘A lot of the stories actually have loads of proof that the parents didn’t make things up...journal entries, emails sent out asking questions.’

Luke’s story was also the subject of a YouTube video (which you can watch below). People shared their own experiences in the comments section, detailing similar events that happened to them or their families and friends in the past.

Key Takeaways

• A five-year-old boy named Luke Ruehlman who insisted to his mum that he had lived a past life as a woman called Pam has left viewers spooked with his story.
  • Luke's mother, Erika, said his comments became increasingly peculiar as he grew older, including claims that he had died in a fire in Chicago - a city he had never been to.
  • Deciding to put Luke to the test, his parents showed him photos of a number of different women and were astounded when he picked out the correct photo of Pam.
We love bizarre tales every now and then, but even this is too scary to think about! What about you, dear members? Were you also creeped out by Luke’s story? Do you have similar eerie stories you want to share? Write them in the comments below!

Sponsored
Are you in NSW . I studied with both the Bankstown branch and Beverly Hills
No. I learned the Truth in Portugal (where I came from) came to Australia in 1982 lived in Brisbane until 2020 and have been leaving in Hervey Bay since then. My husband and I are retired and we love it here. 👍🏼😊