Is Robert Irwin dropping hidden wedding hints in his latest romantic snapshots?

Robert Irwin, the beloved Australian wildlife enthusiast and son of the late 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin, has recently sparked speculation about a potential wedding.

The 19-year-old's recent social media post featuring his girlfriend, Rorie Buckey, has fans and followers buzzing with excitement and anticipation.

The young couple, who officially confirmed their relationship in 2023 after months of speculation, have quickly become one of Australia's most adored celebrity ‘it’ couples.

Their shared passion for wildlife conservation and their palpable chemistry have endeared them to fans across the globe.

compressed-Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 8.08.44 AM.jpeg
Robert Irwin and Rorie Buckey shared their affection for each other on social media. Credit: @robertirwinphotography / Instagram

In a recent social media post, Robert reflected on the past year, sharing a series of heartwarming photos with Rorie.

The caption, 'R+R. Thanks for making my 2023 so bright,' was sweet enough to make fans swoon.

However, it was the following line, 'To many years ahead,' that sent fans into a craze of wedding speculation.

Rorie responded to the post with an equally affectionate comment, 'I love you with all my heart,' further fuelling the rumours of a potential engagement.

The public declaration of love and the hint at a long-term commitment had fans gushing over the couple.

One commented, ‘Gorgeous couple. Keep the good vibes coming.’

'Sweetest soul mates,' another follower wrote.

'I’m so happy for you.’

‘Too cute,’ a third added.

‘Enjoy that young love, Robert. It’s magic.’

Some of Robert's female fans expressed mixed feelings with humorous comments like, 'You got a whole generation…punching a wall right now (me).'

Another comment said, ‘Thanks Rob, the niece is crying.’

Addressing Rorie, one fan said: ‘How does it feel to LIVE MY DREAM?’

You can find Robert’s post below:

In December, Rorie announced that she was joining Australia Zoo, a move that further solidified her place in the Irwin family.

She updated her social media biography to 'Wildlife Warrior' and shared her excitement about being part of groundbreaking research on crocodiles in remote North Queensland.

‘I am honoured to be part of groundbreaking research on crocodiles in remote North Queensland,’ she said, sharing a photo of herself taking notes and wearing the Australia Zoo shirt and cap.

‘Working with the University of Queensland and Australia Zoo is profoundly rewarding, and I am so grateful to be alongside such inspiring individuals.’

‘This data is helping to conserve a keystone species and the habitat that supports them!’

Robert's response to the announcement was a simple yet supportive 'Yeah, Rorie!'

Fans were thrilled to see the couple working together, with comments like 'Perfect fit for the Irwin fam! Happy for you both,' and 'Great to see you and Robert working together.'

The couple made their public debut on the red carpet in 2023, attending the premiere of Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning Part One in Sydney.

Since then, their relationship has seemingly received the stamp of approval from Robert's mother, Terri, and his older sister, Bindi, who regularly leave adoring comments on posts featuring the couple.

A few months ago, the couple posted about their Tasmanian getaway, with pictures of remarkable encounters they experienced, like wildlife explorations, fundamental wine tastings and scenic strolls.

Terri commented, ‘Such a beautiful couple in my favourite place on Earth!’

Bindi also commented, saying, ‘Spectacular’.
Key Takeaways
  • Robert Irwin shared a sweet message on Instagram hinting at a long-term future with his girlfriend Rorie Buckey.
  • The couple, both 19 years old, became an Australian celebrity 'it' couple in 2023.
  • Robert’s post sparked fan speculation about a future proposal and elicited a warm response from Rorie.
  • Rorie Buckey joined Australia Zoo and was welcomed by fans as a perfect fit for the Irwin family.
What about you, members? Do you think wedding bells are in the future for Robert and Rorie? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

Sponsored
Robert Irwin, the beloved Australian wildlife enthusiast and son of the late 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin, has recently sparked speculation about a potential wedding.

The 19-year-old's recent social media post featuring his girlfriend, Rorie Buckey, has fans and followers buzzing with excitement and anticipation.

The young couple, who officially confirmed their relationship in 2023 after months of speculation, have quickly become one of Australia's most adored celebrity ‘it’ couples.

Their shared passion for wildlife conservation and their palpable chemistry have endeared them to fans across the globe.

View attachment 38596
Robert Irwin and Rorie Buckey shared their affection for each other on social media. Credit: @robertirwinphotography / Instagram

In a recent social media post, Robert reflected on the past year, sharing a series of heartwarming photos with Rorie.

The caption, 'R+R. Thanks for making my 2023 so bright,' was sweet enough to make fans swoon.

However, it was the following line, 'To many years ahead,' that sent fans into a craze of wedding speculation.

Rorie responded to the post with an equally affectionate comment, 'I love you with all my heart,' further fuelling the rumours of a potential engagement.

The public declaration of love and the hint at a long-term commitment had fans gushing over the couple.

'I’m so happy for you.’

Some of Robert's female fans expressed mixed feelings with humorous comments like, 'You got a whole generation…punching a wall right now (me).'

In December, Rorie announced that she was joining Australia Zoo, a move that further solidified her place in the Irwin family.

She updated her social media biography to 'Wildlife Warrior' and shared her excitement about being part of groundbreaking research on crocodiles in remote North Queensland.

‘I am honoured to be part of groundbreaking research on crocodiles in remote North Queensland,’ she said, sharing a photo of herself taking notes and wearing the Australia Zoo shirt and cap.

‘Working with the University of Queensland and Australia Zoo is profoundly rewarding, and I am so grateful to be alongside such inspiring individuals.’

‘This data is helping to conserve a keystone species and the habitat that supports them!’

Robert's response to the announcement was a simple yet supportive 'Yeah, Rorie!'

Fans were thrilled to see the couple working together, with comments like 'Perfect fit for the Irwin fam! Happy for you both,' and 'Great to see you and Robert working together.'

The couple made their public debut on the red carpet in 2023, attending the premiere of Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning Part One in Sydney.

Since then, their relationship has seemingly received the stamp of approval from Robert's mother, Terri, and his older sister, Bindi, who regularly leave adoring comments on posts featuring the couple.

A few months ago, the couple posted about their Tasmanian getaway, with pictures of remarkable encounters they experienced, like wildlife explorations, fundamental wine tastings and scenic strolls.

Key Takeaways

• Robert Irwin shared a sweet message on Instagram hinting at a long-term future with his girlfriend Rorie Buckey.
  • The couple, both 19 years old, became an Australian celebrity 'it' couple in 2023.
  • Robert’s post sparked fan speculation about a future proposal and elicited a warm response from Rorie.
  • Rorie Buckey joined Australia Zoo and was welcomed by fans as a perfect fit for the Irwin family.
What about you, members? Do you think wedding bells are in the future for Robert and Rorie? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

A bit young and too soon for everyone to be ringing the wedding bells. Does anyone else thinks she looks remarkably like his sister Bindi? Good luck to them all the same, they are a sweet looking couple

A bit young and too soon for everyone to be ringing the wedding bells. Does anyone else thinks she looks remarkably like his sister Bindi? Good luck to them all the same, they are a sweet looking couple
I thought I was the only one who noticed that! Yes, she does look like Bindi 😯

What would we do without the media ? More speculations !
I remember when Bindi got married in a hurry the media was quick to react that she must be pregnant ! The reason they got married earlier as planned was because of the Covid and they had to go into isolation not long after the wedding .
I don’t think Robert would get married that young at a tender age of 19.
Robert is a nice young man and will sort himself out when the time is right .

Reactions: Loubeauxarts
I thought exactly that. Lovely girl that looks like she comes from the same gene pool.
Nice looking couple with plenty of time to do the courting thing. Too soon for wedding bells.

Reactions: Leenie
What would we do without the media ? More speculations !
I remember when Bindi got married in a hurry the media was quick to react that she must be pregnant ! The reason they got married earlier as planned was because of the Covid and they had to go into isolation not long after the wedding .
I don’t think Robert would get married that young at a tender age of 19.
Robert is a nice young man and will sort himself out when the time is right .
More speculation from the media , why don’t they go out and get some real news for a change.

We were 18 yrs when we met for the 2nd time but did not get married until we were 23 yrs . I looked so much younger too , when we were going into a bar or nightclub and I was about 20 , I had to show an identity because they did not believe I was over 18 . I had to walk to my car and got out my driver’s license ( you did leave that in the car , no one should get into the car , very safe) . I am also short 1.58 cm and my future father in law thought I was not good enough for his precious son . Later on he changed his mind and stated that I was like a daughter to him .
My son is 47 yrs and when he had his birthday at work they thought he was 37 yrs . He is tall and slim build like his father . More than 50 yrs later we are still there , my husband is like a cat , has nine lives and he used two of them . We are happy together and living in a beautiful village were the locals help each other out if required , it is a very good community .
These days not many people marry that young anymore , they doing education and earning a bit before they start a family and some don’t .

View attachment 38596

'I’m so happy for you.’

Key Takeaways

Steve was beloved. These ones a big fat NO. I have grandchildren who ignore me so I understand Granddad Bob. Without their Granddad they would not be able to swan about as they do. I am disgusted with the whole family.

Reactions: Leenie
She looks lovely. Her mother is Heath Ledger's sister.
Everybody is different when they feel they're ready to get married at a certain age.
I was married at 19 and still married to him. I guess life doesn't have a crystal ball.
he was a cocaine lover.

We were 18 yrs when we met for the 2nd time but did not get married until we were 23 yrs . I looked so much younger too , when we were going into a bar or nightclub and I was about 20 , I had to show an identity because they did not believe I was over 18 . I had to walk to my car and got out my driver’s license ( you did leave that in the car , no one should get into the car , very safe) . I am also short 1.58 cm and my future father in law thought I was not good enough for his precious son . Later on he changed his mind and stated that I was like a daughter to him .
My son is 47 yrs and when he had his birthday at work they thought he was 37 yrs . He is tall and slim build like his father . More than 50 yrs later we are still there , my husband is like a cat , has nine lives and he used two of them . We are happy together and living in a beautiful village were the locals help each other out if required , it is a very good community .
These days not many people marry that young anymore , they doing education and earning a bit before they start a family and some don’t .
Well you proved his father wrong, good on you. Even though I married at 19, I didn't want kids at that age as we wanted to travel, plus we had bought land and built our house. Had our first child after 8yrs being married. Unlike you, I'm 1.72cm so being tall, I've never been called petite. I agree lots of people don't get married young these days, although at our age we did education after school too.