Not all cats are soft and fluffy. I heard the call and went to Darwin as a young carpenter, when Cyclone Tracey smashed it up in the seventies. About 5 hard-edged Papua New Guinea guys, about three doors down, evidently had a big MANX cat that they kept in their back yard on a chain. It was not domesticated. I came home after work to find three police vehicles. Evidently their cat had slipped its collar leapt the fence and eaten the Neighbours dog that used to bark all day and night.

Not all cats are soft and fluffy. I heard the call and went to Darwin as a young carpenter, when Cyclone Tracey smashed it up in the seventies. About 5 hard-edged Papua New Guinea guys, about three doors down, evidently had a big MANX cat that they kept in their back yard on a chain. It was not domesticated. I came home after work to find three police vehicles. Evidently their cat had slipped its collar leapt the fence and eaten the Neighbours dog that used to bark all day and night.
Well done the cat for stopping the dog barking.

May all such nuisance and annoying barking and yapping dogs come to a similar end.
On a practical side the owners should be eaten. A well trained dog will stop. I just have to call ou. Stop all gone. Instant silence. The meowing,, nada, lol

On a practical side the owners should be eaten. A well trained dog will stop. I just have to call ou. Stop all gone. Instant silence. The meowing,, nada

Since when do you keep a cat on a chain???
They had the bonnet of a Morris minor that they used to push the cat into a corner for their safety and give it water and food. I didn't like them at all but what could I do, they were tough as nails thirty years old? fly river Papua New Guinea sailors. Darwin was a frontier town during that time, MANY STORIES.

The cat HISSED it was big and not a cat anyone could pat. It completely ate the stomach contents of the poodle cross dog but nothing else. The rangers took it away after that, which was much better than how those guys were treating it.