Introduce luxury to your bathroom with these 5 affordable Kmart products

As we all know, Kmart has a wide range of items in their homeware aisle—from appliances to stunning pieces you can add to your home. They offer great selections to upgrade your home without breaking the bank.

Now, are you looking for an affordable way to add luxury to your bathroom? Here are some of our favourite Kmart products to help you give it a more sophisticated look.

Door Shower Caddy

If you’re like me, you might be overwhelmed by the number of products used in the bathroom. If storage is an issue, Kmart has the perfect solution—a 2-Tier Over-Door Shower Caddy.

This caddy hangs on the back of your shower door (or bathroom door) and will keep all your shower items stored away neatly. The best part? It only costs $15 and is a great way to save time and space.

photo 4.jpg
2 Tier Over Door Shower Caddy - Black, $15. Credit: Kmart

Shoppers who purchased this product left positive reviews, with one saying: ‘This is so convenient. It fits shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles on both shelves. The hooks underneath provide a place to hang your shower puffs, exfoliators, shower brushes or soap on a rope.’

‘Heaps of room. Holds six bottles of shampoo etc., plus my cleaning products. Nice and sturdy,’ another wrote.

Bamboo LED Mirror

We know that most bathroom come with a built-in mirror. But an LED mirror can be incredibly helpful for when you’re doing your skincare or makeup routine, as it provides an adjustable view and a great light that could help you see everything.

Kmart’s LED mirror is rechargeable and lasts an average of four hours per charge. Plus, its gorgeous bamboo finish adds a luxurious touch to any bathroom.

photo 3 (1).jpg
Bamboo LED Beauty Mirror - Brown, $25. Credit: Kmart

Many shoppers left positive comments about this product, with one writing: ‘Has 3 light types, warm light, cool light and mixed of both. Which is a good often to choose. Easily charged with a type C cable. The mirror reflects well and not those flimsy ones that cause dizziness. Easy to set up.’

‘My expensive mirror stopped working, so I thought I would try this one, and it is really good. Light charges for ages. Good size mirror to do makeup and hair.’

Over Toilet Shelf Unit

As we briefly mentioned, storage is incredibly important to a bathroom. Luckily, Kmart offers an Over-the-toilet Shelving System, providing three more shelves of space to store all the bathroom goodies you like.

Plus, it’s affordable at $59, and it will make a massive difference in the look and feel of your bathroom.

photo 2 (1).jpg
Bamboo and White Over Toilet Shelf Unit, $59. Credit: Kmart

One reviewer on the website said: ‘Easy to put together, holds everything.’

Another shopper claimed: ‘It didn’t fit over my toilet due to pipes at the back, but was perfect over my front loader washing machine!’

Rechargeable automatic soap dispenser

An automatic soap dispenser is a great way to add extra luxury to your bathroom. Kmart’s motion-sensing soap dispenser is rechargeable and available in a sleek black design.

One 3 to 5-hour charge will get you approximately two to three months of use, and it will only cost you $25.

photo 1 (2).jpg
Rechargeable Automatic Soap Dispenser, $25. Credit: Kmart

Reviewers had only positive things to say about this product. One person stated: ‘Perfect for my grandchildren, no more wasted soap.’

‘Loving this hands-free soap dispenser. So easy to set up and use,’ another wrote.

LED Light with Sensor

Ensure that you always have the right lighting in your bathroom with the help of the LED light with Sensor. This motion-sensing light strip is small, affordable and is the perfect solution for anyone who gets up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

It has a sensitivity range of three metres and is available for just $12 a strip. Plus, you can easily hide it behind furniture, thanks to its peel-and-stick pads.

photo (12).jpg
LED Light with Sensor, $12. Credit: Kmart

One shopper raved about this light, saying: ‘I bought this item to light up my stairs at night so the family doesn’t have to turn the main lights on to go up or down. They work well, and I’m super impressed with them. I highly recommend this product.’

‘Money very well spent. This little lighting strip is an absolute must for every home. We fitted ours just above the skirting board in the hallway leading to our powder room, and it's certainly come in handy in the wee small hours,’ one reviewer shared.

They continued: ‘It's great in case of power cuts too—we're definitely going to get some more and place them throughout our home.’

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart Australia offers a range of affordable products that can elevate the look of your bathroom.
  • Some top bathroom items from Kmart include the $15 Door Shower Caddy, the $25 Bamboo LED Mirror, the $59 Over Toilet Shelf Unit, the $25 Rechargeable automatic soap dispenser and the $12 LED Light with Sensor.
  • A few of these products are aimed at providing extra storage space, like the over-the-toilet shelving system and the shower caddy.
  • The rechargeable automatic soap dispenser and the LED Light with Sensor bring the ease of automatic, motion-sensing features to your bathroom.

Members, upgrading your bathrooms doesn’t have to be expensive. By taking advantage of all the affordable homeware that Kmart offers, you can easily transform your bathroom.

What do you think about these products, members? Have you purchased them before? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
the over door stand looks great but in my unit the shower door is aligned inside of the door frame , so how would you opened the door?????

Bamboo is porous and can easily become mouldy in a bathroom.

As we all know, Kmart has a wide range of items in their homeware aisle—from appliances to stunning pieces you can add to your home. They offer great selections to upgrade your home without breaking the bank.

Now, are you looking for an affordable way to add luxury to your bathroom? Here are some of our favourite Kmart products to help you give it a more sophisticated look.

Door Shower Caddy

If you’re like me, you might be overwhelmed by the number of products used in the bathroom. If storage is an issue, Kmart has the perfect solution—a 2-Tier Over-Door Shower Caddy.

This caddy hangs on the back of your shower door (or bathroom door) and will keep all your shower items stored away neatly. The best part? It only costs $15 and is a great way to save time and space.

View attachment 31059

Shoppers who purchased this product left positive reviews, with one saying: ‘This is so convenient. It fits shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles on both shelves. The hooks underneath provide a place to hang your shower puffs, exfoliators, shower brushes or soap on a rope.’

‘Heaps of room. Holds six bottles of shampoo etc., plus my cleaning products. Nice and sturdy,’ another wrote.

Bamboo LED Mirror

We know that most bathroom come with a built-in mirror. But an LED mirror can be incredibly helpful for when you’re doing your skincare or makeup routine, as it provides an adjustable view and a great light that could help you see everything.

Kmart’s LED mirror is rechargeable and lasts an average of four hours per charge. Plus, its gorgeous bamboo finish adds a luxurious touch to any bathroom.

View attachment 31058

Many shoppers left positive comments about this product, with one writing: ‘Has 3 light types, warm light, cool light and mixed of both. Which is a good often to choose. Easily charged with a type C cable. The mirror reflects well and not those flimsy ones that cause dizziness. Easy to set up.’

‘My expensive mirror stopped working, so I thought I would try this one, and it is really good. Light charges for ages. Good size mirror to do makeup and hair.’

Over Toilet Shelf Unit

As we briefly mentioned, storage is incredibly important to a bathroom. Luckily, Kmart offers an Over-the-toilet Shelving System, providing three more shelves of space to store all the bathroom goodies you like.

Plus, it’s affordable at $59, and it will make a massive difference in the look and feel of your bathroom.

View attachment 31057

Another shopper claimed: ‘It didn’t fit over my toilet due to pipes at the back, but was perfect over my front loader washing machine!’

An automatic soap dispenser is a great way to add extra luxury to your bathroom. Kmart’s motion-sensing soap dispenser is rechargeable and available in a sleek black design.

One 3 to 5-hour charge will get you approximately two to three months of use, and it will only cost you $25.

View attachment 31056

Reviewers had only positive things to say about this product. One person stated: ‘Perfect for my grandchildren, no more wasted soap.’

‘Loving this hands-free soap dispenser. So easy to set up and use,’ another wrote.

LED Light with Sensor

Ensure that you always have the right lighting in your bathroom with the help of the LED light with Sensor. This motion-sensing light strip is small, affordable and is the perfect solution for anyone who gets up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

It has a sensitivity range of three metres and is available for just $12 a strip. Plus, you can easily hide it behind furniture, thanks to its peel-and-stick pads.

View attachment 31055

One shopper raved about this light, saying: ‘I bought this item to light up my stairs at night so the family doesn’t have to turn the main lights on to go up or down. They work well, and I’m super impressed with them. I highly recommend this product.’

‘Money very well spent. This little lighting strip is an absolute must for every home. We fitted ours just above the skirting board in the hallway leading to our powder room, and it's certainly come in handy in the wee small hours,’ one reviewer shared.

They continued: ‘It's great in case of power cuts too—we're definitely going to get some more and place them throughout our home.’

Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia offers a range of affordable products that can elevate the look of your bathroom.
  • Some top bathroom items from Kmart include the $15 Door Shower Caddy, the $25 Bamboo LED Mirror, the $59 Over Toilet Shelf Unit, the $25 Rechargeable automatic soap dispenser and the $12 LED Light with Sensor.
  • A few of these products are aimed at providing extra storage space, like the over-the-toilet shelving system and the shower caddy.
  • The rechargeable automatic soap dispenser and the LED Light with Sensor bring the ease of automatic, motion-sensing features to your bathroom.

Members, upgrading your bathrooms doesn’t have to be expensive. By taking advantage of all the affordable homeware that Kmart offers, you can easily transform your bathroom.

What do you think about these products, members? Have you purchased them before? Let us know in the comments below!
Have over the toilet cabinet from Kmart with a bit of modification as we have old plumbing it's a great space saver

Reactions: Ricki and Ezzy

Door Shower Caddy

View attachment 31059

Bamboo LED Mirror

View attachment 31058

Over Toilet Shelf Unit

View attachment 31057

View attachment 31056

LED Light with Sensor

View attachment 31055

Key Takeaways

I like the one over the toilet but I’ve got a small window over my loo bummer😁and I like the automatic hand pump thingy it’s a good idea😁

the shower caddy looks great just need to ask is it sturdy or slimsy like some, before I decide to buy one
Mine are stainless steel and I’ve had them for donkeys years😁yep the Kmart ones are metal