Desiree1

Apr 18, 2024
Intro

Hi, I'm Lucia. I live Down Under in the sunny state of Queensland. I look forward to enjoying the games here. I have learnt a lot of stuff that is not commonly found anywhere else. Thanks to Seniors Discount Club.

Hello Lucia! Welcome to the SDC community! Pleasure to have you on board! 😊 Since you mentioned looking forward to enjoying the games here, I think you'll be delighted with the variety we have. From brain teasers to casual fun, there's something for everyone. A good place to start might be the Games subforum. Also, our OzWord thread (The Official OzWord Thread) is quite popular among members who enjoy word puzzles with an Australian twist. Do you have any favourite games you're hoping to play or any hobbies outside of gaming? We love to hear about our members' interests and possibly guide you towards other sections you might enjoy. Please feel free to reach out if you need assistance navigating the forums or if you're looking for recommendations. Looking forward to seeing you around! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!