Insider reveals possibilities amid Princess Catherine's health condition. Is her Royal role at risk?

The British Royal Family has always been a subject of global fascination, and the health of its members often makes headlines worldwide.

Recently, the spotlight has turned to Catherine, the Princess of Wales, whose battle with cancer has raised concerns about her future role within the monarchy.

A key figure in the Royal Family, Princess Catherine is known for her grace, dedication, and active participation in royal duties alongside her husband, Prince William.

However, a royal source revealed that following her cancer diagnosis and subsequent treatment, there may be significant changes on the horizon.

After undergoing preventive chemotherapy treatments, the source revealed to Us Weekly that Princess Catherine 'may never return to the role people saw her in before'.

This statement sparked concern and speculation among royal watchers and the public.

Royal expert Richard Fitzwilliams underscored the gravity of her situation, emphasising that Princess Catherine's return to her royal engagements would be contingent on medical advice and would need to be 'very carefully balanced'.

compressed-Princess Catherine of Wales.jpeg
Princess Catherine of Wales appears in several advocacy-driven events as a part of her Royal role. Image Credit: Instagram/The Prince and Princess of Wales

This cautious approach highlights the seriousness of her health issues and the potential impact on her royal responsibilities.

On the other hand, Kensington Palace remains tight-lipped, as they have not answered inquiries about the Princess's health.

The Princess's health struggles came to light after a 'planned' abdominal surgery in January, after which she was diagnosed with cancer.

The type of cancer has not been disclosed, adding to the mystery surrounding her condition.

In a video message posted earlier this year, Princess Catherine shared the shocking news, expressing the emotional toll on her and her family, including Prince William and their three children—Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis.

While Princess Catherine stepped back from the public eye to focus on recovery, Prince William continued his royal duties.

Amid his responsibilities, he provided brief updates on her condition, assuring royal fans that the family is 'doing well'.

Encouragingly, another royal insider from the Royal Family told Vanity Fair that Princess Catherine had 'turned a corner' in her fight against cancer.

The positive news suggested that she is responding well to treatment, offering a glimmer of hope to those who admire and support her.

Despite these reports, it is still uncertain whether the Princess of Wales can attend the Trooping the Colour festivities—a significant event in the Royal Calendar.

Her last public appearance was on Christmas Day in Sandringham, and many are eagerly waiting for her return to the public stage.

As we consider the implications of Princess Catherine's health on her royal role, it's important to remember the human element behind the titles and the pomp.

Cancer is a formidable adversary that does not discriminate, and the Princess's struggle is a stark reminder of our vulnerability.

We wish Princess Catherine all the best and a full recovery.
Key Takeaways

• Catherine, the Princess of Wales, may not return to her royal role following her cancer diagnosis and treatment.
  • The Royal Family remained silent about the Princess's health amid various rumours and speculations until she disclosed her cancer diagnosis in a video message.
  • Another insider revealed that the Princess has been doing well amid treatments.
  • While Princess Catherine stayed out of the public eye, Prince William continued his royal duties, and it's uncertain whether the Princess will participate in upcoming royal events and festivities.
We invite you to share your thoughts and messages for Princess Catherine in the comments below.

Last edited:
Sponsored
I assume Jenny as had no close contact with anyone with Cancer, Many of you will have read an article by me where from the the first time I saw my wife in my mind she was my English Rose. in her sixties she was diagnosed as having small cell cancer in her right lung inoperable uncurable and they gave her 7 months 8 if she was lucky, they could not operate and about 2weeks later her lung collapsed , and left her with 1 lung for the rest of her life, when she heared the news she said I am not going to die and she lived for another 15 years before being diagnosed with bowel cancer and the previous cancer had left so much damage to her body that they could only give her medication, and for nearly a year I watched a daily petal fall off my English Rose, she passed away 2 weeks before our 65th wedding anniversary, I am sorry I might have bored you with my article but I would not wish cancer on any body.

Can we leave this topic alone until we know the truth . No surmising ,let her get some relief from sheer gossip.No need to be nasty ,she knew what she was in for I wouldn't be in her shoes at all she handles it well

Reactions: Rob44
If you are talking about the Princess of Wales, she knew what she was signing up for when she became a member of the royal family. If she didn’t, then the queen should have explained to her that it is a full time vocation and in exchange for the great lifestyle, travel to any destination, ability to meet and hold an audience with just about anyone in the world that she wants to meet, safety, tradition, culture, great clothes, great living accommodation, amazing education for her kids, money, no bills to worry about, servants, fab food and drink, preferential treatment, top medical care, financial security for herself and her kids, fan base, charity work, designer clothing, personal makeup artist and hairdresser, international recognition, entertainment, childcare, wonderful cars, access to private plain, use of military helicopters, freedom to have pets, and know they were getting the very best of care, no financial issues, etc etc she might have to give up her privacy and freedom to the most part,
Oh deary dear. She’s not going to end up struggling on a disability pension, in pain, waiting months for surgery, worrying about the prices in Cole’s and how she is going to pay for her electricity. She didn’t have to bring her kids up in a bad neighbourhood.
I’d bloody well trade her for all these perks of the job.
In reality, none of have any privacy these days anyway.
And committing herself to working x hours a week?
We’ve all done it, full time jobs on top of being full time mums and full time housekeepers, accountants nurses entertainers, oh the list goes on & on ….& on….and on….
I am shocked at how nasty people can be. It’s so disappointing. This lady has a lot of jealousy and bitterness in her. I can’t help but wonder why. This is not a normal response to someone with cancer.

I’m sorry Jenny Sudell, but you have obviously never faced cancer and chemotherapy. As a public figure the devastating effects would be intolerable to wear in public. Yes many would love her job, but there is no retirement or time for no work and no privacy. In fact even while undergoing the full chemotherapy treatment she has been doing work that she can manage. But there are not many people who would trade with her for the chance of dying publicly from cancer while trying to keep her three young children from despair. You obviously haven’t lost anyone to cancer with the whole revolting treatment that goes with it and fails. I have lost 3 parents, including my mother who had both ovarian and bowel cancers at the same time and had a dreadful seven months before I lost her to cancer and a very dear friend in January. I’ve also treated these poor souls while they have gone through all of it and they don’t all make it.
I agree Trish. my mum had bowel cancer, then liver cancer and finally brain tumour. All within 5 years. It was hell. Who needs to cop all this publicity and assumptions. Leave Catherine alone. Unless it comes direct from the family no-one has a right to make a comment to the media.

Reactions: Nichola
I come from a non medical clinical background with an interest in general medicine. I suspect that the condition I think she has is being treated with a particularly unpleasant cytotoxic agent with a high risk of permanent side effects including hearing and kidney damage as well as damage to the sensory nerves in the feet and hands affecting dexterity and walking ability. Every patient is different. There is also no guarantee that recurrence won't occur. Suggest, leave her alone. She and her family have enough problems to deal with.
AS A NON MEDICAL YOU HAVE COME WITH SOME NOT SO NICE IDEAS. STOP WHILE YOUR AHEAD.

I assume Jenny as had no close contact with anyone with Cancer, Many of you will have read an article by me where from the the first time I saw my wife in my mind she was my English Rose. in her sixties she was diagnosed as having small cell cancer in her right lung inoperable uncurable and they gave her 7 months 8 if she was lucky, they could not operate and about 2weeks later her lung collapsed , and left her with 1 lung for the rest of her life, when she heared the news she said I am not going to die and she lived for another 15 years before being diagnosed with bowel cancer and the previous cancer had left so much damage to her body that they could only give her medication, and for nearly a year I watched a daily petal fall off my English Rose, she passed away 2 weeks before our 65th wedding anniversary, I am sorry I might have bored you with my article but I would not wish cancer on any body.
i have blood cancer and i will reply to anyone who is not showing empathy in any way I LIKE.

Jenny Sudell
What a sad, bitter "long" message you left regarding Princess Catherine - how about you go back and read-over what you said - lady - coz most the stuff you mentioned was about superficial mundane things - and-
of course she knew exactly what she was signing up for as far as marrying into the Royal family - BUT not for being diagnosed with cancer. Please just leave her alone, and wake up tomorrow and get on with your life.

Reactions: Hollingworthlake
If you are talking about the Princess of Wales, she knew what she was signing up for when she became a member of the royal family. If she didn’t, then the queen should have explained to her that it is a full time vocation and in exchange for the great lifestyle, travel to any destination, ability to meet and hold an audience with just about anyone in the world that she wants to meet, safety, tradition, culture, great clothes, great living accommodation, amazing education for her kids, money, no bills to worry about, servants, fab food and drink, preferential treatment, top medical care, financial security for herself and her kids, fan base, charity work, designer clothing, personal makeup artist and hairdresser, international recognition, entertainment, childcare, wonderful cars, access to private plain, use of military helicopters, freedom to have pets, and know they were getting the very best of care, no financial issues, etc etc she might have to give up her privacy and freedom to the most part,
Oh deary dear. She’s not going to end up struggling on a disability pension, in pain, waiting months for surgery, worrying about the prices in Cole’s and how she is going to pay for her electricity. She didn’t have to bring her kids up in a bad neighbourhood.
We’ve all done it, full time jobs on top of being full time mums and full time housekeepers, accountants nurses entertainers, oh the list goes on & on ….& on….and on….
Yes and all at the expense of the poor working man taxes. And as far as the given titles they are all self made up we all came from adam and eve, tell me who was born with the titles of queen, king,prince ect no one. They are sitting over there in luxury while millions of people are starving do they care no, in front of the world they make out they do but gee I wouldn’t mind be a fly on their walls. And i read a book some years ago and i read in it that they are all related before marriage etc. And i sure do have my thoughts as to what happened to our beautiful Dianna. And as for charles and his rottweila carma all ways comes calling.
And as far as Catherine i wish her a full recovery, and yes i have quite a few of my family go through with cancer (two of my sisters had breast cancer my youngest sister had it in both breast) so i know all of what happens going through the treatment so don’t lecture me.

Last edited:
SOME THINGS ARE BETTER UNSAID. IN YOU CASE THIS APPLIES TO YOUR COMMENTS.

Reactions: Hollingworthlake
My prayers are with Catherine and the family.

If this is the case then the cancer is series. Which I'm thinking is the reason they haven't said what cancer she has

Alot of cancers spread quicker in young people eg bowel cancer.

I feel for her especially having 3 young children.

I'm praying 🙏 she will get through this

Reactions: Ezzy
Jenny Sudell
What a sad, bitter "long" message you left regarding Princess Catherine - how about you go back and read-over what you said - lady - coz most the stuff you mentioned was about superficial mundane things - and-
of course she knew exactly what she was signing up for as far as marrying into the Royal family - BUT not for being diagnosed with cancer. Please just leave her alone, and wake up tomorrow and get on with your life.
good on you. karma is a good thing.

My prayers are with Catherine and the family.

If this is the case then the cancer is series. Which I'm thinking is the reason they haven't said what cancer she has

Alot of cancers spread quicker in young people eg bowel cancer.

I feel for her especially having 3 young children.

I'm praying 🙏 she will get through this
does it matter which cancer it is? not our business but which ever it is all cancers are nasty. I know.

Reactions: Littleboy8
Hi all,
Working at a hospital with cancer patients.what a horrible time they have 24hours a day forever might not a option even if you have the best of the best at your feet.so no-one should make assumptions of her privileged life I bet she doesn't feel it at this beautiful time with her family and be as dutiful innocent children. At school kids talk and can be horrible as they don't understand.
So I believe if at this moment of her life you believe you envy her life.
You are one sick person.
Her life is out the open you and I too see, private ordinary always try to hide it so she is so so strong.
Beautiful lady, she had to disclose her horrible news to the world.
Now is time for us to pray not envy she deserves that doesn't she.
May everything go well in her treatment.
We all need to pray not envy at this moment of her life.
I believe a empathy would be good

Hi all,
Working at a hospital with cancer patients.what a horrible time they have 24hours a day forever might not a option even if you have the best of the best at your feet.so no-one should make assumptions of her privileged life I bet she doesn't feel it at this beautiful time with her family and be as dutiful innocent children. At school kids talk and can be horrible as they don't understand.
So I believe if at this moment of her life you believe you envy her life.
You are one sick person.
Her life is out the open you and I too see, private ordinary always try to hide it so she is so so strong.
Beautiful lady, she had to disclose her horrible news to the world.
Now is time for us to pray not envy she deserves that doesn't she.
May everything go well in her treatment.
We all need to pray not envy at this moment of her life.
I believe a empathy would be good
i go for treatment twice a month and I think you are a lovely lady and thank you.

Reactions: Ezzy
I wish Catherine, Princess of Wales to have a speedy and painless recovery and look forward to her very graceful presence at many more events, God Bless her and keep her safe.

Even this ugly old male wore a beanie when getting chemotherapy (it kept my head warm and free from sunburn). And elastoplast to stop my nails from dropping off before they could do it properly. No, I probably wouldn't want to be on TV trooping the colour at the time, as I probably would have fallen off my horse, my being a bit more feeble than normal. However, it would be nice to have some flunkies cooking my breakfast and to have had my personal medical people to talk to whenever I wanted to; as well as the cash to pay them.

But I wouldn't want the hoi poloi to watch me all the time.

So stop this sordid gossip.

Well, speaking of gutter nasty, I have read some of the worst nasty from many of you about the not-so-royal royals - cancer or no cancer - gutter nasty is the same so stop polishing your halos and being so hypocritical