SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
Incredible moment Aussie commuters saved a man who was trapped by a train

Not all heroes wear capes. In real life, they are the people who don't think twice about going out of their way and offering a helping hand to someone whose life is in danger. This story is about the incredible act of kindness that dozens of Australian commuters showed to save a man's life.

'My left leg missed the train and fell down the platform, right down past my knee, up to my thigh,' the man said, explaining the unfortunate incident. 'I just got caught up in the rush, Somehow, while trying to get on the train, I stepped through the gap instead.'

'I didn't realize how many people were witnessing this situation until I saw the footage later on the news,' he continued. 'I was amazed. I had no idea it was that big of an incident, that it took many people to free me.'

You can watch the miraculous moment below:

Source: BBC News​

How heartwarming was that, eh? What was the kindest act that a fellow Aussie did for you? What was the kindest act that YOU have done for a stranger? Share your stories with us in the comments below!