Babybird

May 23, 2023
Incredible benefits of avocado

THE INCREDIBLE BENEFITS OF AVOCADO LEAVES

In traditional medicine, the avocado tree has innumerable virtues. These do not all have to do with lawyers who are often much better known. Avocado leaves have a lot of health benefits. They contain many useful substances for our body such as flavonol, for example. Flavonol can help prevent degenerative diseases, such as osteoarthritis. Likewise, avocado leaves help prevent premature aging. They contain quercetin which acts as a diuretic agent that will help you urinate well to flush out metabolic debris.
Here are some of the many therapeutic applications of avocado leaves

INFLAMMATIONS OF THE MOUTH AND GUMS: Wash an avocado leaf and chew it without swallowing it. Wait for any liquid to escape, and let it get to all parts of your mouth. Repeat several times and discard the sheet.

DIGESTIVE DISORDERS: Make a decoction based on its leaves and drink a cup 3 times a day, after the main meals

INTESTINAL PARASITES: Take tea of avocado leaves, three times a day.

MILK PRODUCTION DURING BREASTFEEDING: Eat fresh avocado leaves.

MENSTRUAL PAIN: Boil 6 avocado leaves in a liter of water. Let cool and drink throughout the day.

VARICES: Chop 10 avocado leaves and 2 strips of camphor, Put in a glass bowl with alcohol, Leave for 5 days in a dark place. Apply this preparation and massage the varicose veins.

HYPERTENSION: Take a cup of avocado tea 3 times a day
You can make a great tea from avocado leaves. This tea can also help with colds, flu, arthritis, high blood pressure etc. It works well for diarrhea, and even helps treat symptoms of menopause

NB: The use of avocado leaves is strictly prohibited in case of pregnancy

Reactions: Suemac
I have an Avocado tree in my garden that I grew from a seed. It is now about 2.5m high. I don't believe it will ever bear fruit, but now I can reap benefits from the leaves! Thanks.

Reactions: Babybird
I have an Avocado tree in my garden that I grew from a seed. It is now about 2.5m high. I don't believe it will ever bear fruit, but now I can reap benefits from the leaves! Thanks.
Usually they fruit when 5 years old
To speed the process once month crack raw egg wishbit with half glass milk add 3 glasses water whisk together water around tree wait 10 minutes water well. Also crushed egg shells around tree. They like sun and well drained soil

Young trees should be fed every two months with a balanced fertiliser. Once your tree is four or five years old, then you may also want to consider a nutritional spray. A formula containing zinc, boron, and manganese is especially beneficial. These are the minerals that avocado trees need for fruit production.
Don't forget.

Reactions: Suemac