Impressions

As everyday passes what becomes more important to us what drives us when we first wake up. An interesting one. Yes ?
This is a great question, @Happyhawk! Definitely being with the people I love and just the opportunity to wake up again. After recent news about the missing submarine, I had a sudden realisation that the billionaires stuck there would've given up their wealth to be in our place right now.

I definitely do NOT think anyone deserved to be in their place, and what happened was a horrible thing, but goodness, it really makes you think, doesn't it?

As everyday passes what becomes more important to me @Happyhawk when I wake up is the fact that I did wake up :), that I hope today is another day I am here to help my family and friends in whatecver capacity I can and to make sure that at some point I hug my husband, tell him how much I love him and put a smile on his face. Apart from that live life as if it is my last day and pray people who are having it hard out there are finding some way to survive

I always wake up fresh bright bouncy and alive unless injured or hung over. Life is a great place, and we are all only here till it's time to move on, so we may as well embrace the day.

I find as we reach out and seek information, that it has a tendency to seek us right back.

Instance I am very much a believer in old remedies after having found the definite need to resolve few health dilemmas myself in the past.

Just then, I had a delightful bubbly conversation with a couple I'd not met before who suggested that I google Walter Cross for his old mountain recipes.

For me not one single day passes without my typing at least fifty words related to a long-term project to resolve bullying or without my editing something previously written.

I am not a fan of computers and no very little about how to operate them, however as a teacher trainer and a person who has encountered bullying in some way or other most of my life, I recognize this is an issue that persists "in some sections " of society, but most definitely not all.

Hopefully I will be able to offer tangible evidence to internet readers in regard to how it can be very easily resolved so that one day even our government who has spent billions on the issue may accept what 53 years of research has uncovered and support it. Anyway that, carving and just living life is what keeps me smiling.

The untimely death of the Hon. Simon. Crean just brings home a lot of our thoughts.
get out there do it, enjoy it with the new n the old. That word precious the meaning never fades When we wake up in the morning lets say thanks we can do this all over again 🙂

In the words of an old BEEGEES song Stayin' Alive
The bee gees song Ha Ha Ha Ha staying alive is seen as a light natured song about dealing with pressure and just getting on with things and living life in a happy way.

I'm a human movement trainer, so if I may expand upon that.

The exhaled breath sound HA is associated with rejection of sadness and pain. It's a life lesson (one can test) that if we were to hit ourselves say on the thumb with a hammer, and instantly inhale, is to experience instant pain and to completely exhale out the inadible quite sound, or exhale the audible HA sound, is what people when in the midst of uncomfortable or painful things do to push through.

Examp-le: if a child makes the sound aaaaargh aaaargh lightly rest your hand on them, so they will listen and get them to say HA! tell them it's important, as it will assist them. And it does.

The sound aaaargh aaaaargh of someone in pain, when they add HA to this their sound, will create aaarg ha, argha, aha, ha ha,ha ha. And of course, this works for adults as well.

So does anyone agree that the sound Ha Ha Ha Ha staying alive has more going for it than people may have noticed.

It's a tune that acts as a reminder breathe in to appreciate and accept and breathe out to reject.

So, the next time someone says anything judgmental. just for a moment think how you breathe and in a judgmental environment just like the song says keep on Ha Ha Ha staying alive.... staying alive

Felt to share

Reactions: Jarred Santos
Impressions

As everyday passes what becomes more important to us what drives us when we first wake up. An interesting one. Yes ?
I recently went sailing for 3 nights to the Whitsundays. The weather fabulous and the sea was glassy calm. I loved being away from traffic, people and everyday household chores.
We woke every morning to the squawking of the cockatoo across the sky. You could watch the hawks flying over the mountains and through the trees. The motion of the yacht as the tide came in and the fish jumping. You could sit on deck and watch as people started their days.
We’d put on our costumes, flippers and snorkeling gear and swim over the reef, watching life under the sea for hours. Then return to the boat for lunch.
We would mostly have an afternoon siesta and evening dinner under the moonlight and stars.
On our way the next day we spotted whales in the distance. Coming in closer we watched them majestically cruise past us to warm waters to have their young, feeling grateful to have witnessed their enormous size and graceful presence.
We may be in our mid 70’s but still feel we have lots of life left to wake up to and live.

I recently went sailing for 3 nights to the Whitsundays. The weather fabulous and the sea was glassy calm. I loved being away from traffic, people and everyday household chores.
We woke every morning to the squawking of the cockatoo across the sky. You could watch the hawks flying over the mountains and through the trees. The motion of the yacht as the tide came in and the fish jumping. You could sit on deck and watch as people started their days.
We’d put on our costumes, flippers and snorkeling gear and swim over the reef, watching life under the sea for hours. Then return to the boat for lunch.
We would mostly have an afternoon siesta and evening dinner under the moonlight and stars.
On our way the next day we spotted whales in the distance. Coming in closer we watched them majestically cruise past us to warm waters to have their young, feeling grateful to have witnessed their enormous size and graceful presence.
We may be in our mid 70’s but still feel we have lots of life left to wake up to and live.

Absolutely, 70 isn't old.

I registered an ABN and 5 domain sites recently and haven't a clue how to run a website.
I intend to be on utube before years end and aside from publishing a few books to resurrect a depleted income, I am both going to get back on stage as a performance poet.
And most definitely I am going to start a Martial Arts movement related dance class for all ages including seniors, when my recently broken ankle gets better.
There is a fantastic life out there for those that choose to live it.

Good on you fellow adventurers, splash on.

Reactions: Jarred Santos
Impressions

Yes! I thrive upon waking up, another day whether it is Cold or Hot, And Say G'day to all I meet and assist them in anyway. Ì see each day how hard life is getting for some, so if we all can offer a smile to a stranger each day it will give them hope!

Hello Everyone,"HAPPYHAWK" ! For Hapiness I find the memories of my deceased relatives keep me going from day to day. I have happy memories. My Father wihout any words from me just the pleaful eyes looking up at him. I would've been about 5 years old. I really can't manager these stairs to get us to toowoon Bay Beach. My father would pick me up & carry me down the stairs. I was happy. On the way back Vice versa, my father would carry me up the stairs. I was Happy,
I loved having an ice cream cone, with my sister & following our Father. Our father would instruct us to "LICK TURN," repeatedly & I would copy him. Thanks Dad, I never had a drippy icecream. I was Happy. I was 3years old.
When we were teenagers, my sister & I, Mum & Dad, would have ice cream cones after dinner. We would go for a walk around the neighbour hood. I'm was happy.
I can be in a happy moment, lady luck is on my side, I make the bus in time. I was happy.
For me happiness is about family & friends, that make you feel loved. Happiness are the simple things in life. Become thank ful for the now moments. Chilling out keeps a smile on your dial. I'm thank ful for my precious happy memories. Bye Eveyone. be kind to yourself.