Impossible Quiche very easy

A quiche is the perfect quick lunch or dinner , served by itself or with a garden salad

Quiches are great to use all those leftover vegies, roast meat including chicken

16895-images.jpeg-27.jpg

Ingredients :

2 cups consisting of ham, leftover chicken ,meat and vegies, chicken and meat needs to be pre cooked

1 1/2 cups milk

3 eggs lightly beaten

1 cup grated cheese

1 onion diced

1/2 cup self-raising flour
Salt n pepper to taste approx 1/2 teaspoon each

Method

1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius ( 350 F ) and grease a quiche dish or pie dish is ok

. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix.

3. Pour into prepared dish

4. Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.

Serves 4

NOTE : Add your favourite herbs. I love adding fresh chopped chives.

This is a basic recipe, that you can really add to it what you want , spinach, peas, corn ect .

you can double the recipe

Prep time 10 minutes
Cooking time 45 minutes

Last edited:
Sponsored
I used cooked diced chicken breast, peas & carrots & used spring onions instead of an onion. Sometimes, I bake with White Wings S/R gluten free flour, as it makes a lighter texture. I had this in the cupboard, so I used it.
It turned out well in my extremely old brown quiche dish + was yummy.
Yum that looks so good. Did you use just the 3 eggs

In the pic there appears to be a pastry case but there is no pastry in the recipe ingredients. A bit confusing

We used this recipe to clear up a lot of our leftovers, dont be scared to mix cooked meats, I think we had chicken and bacon leftovers and some roasted vegies.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
In the pic there appears to be a pastry case but there is no pastry in the recipe ingredients. A bit confusing
There is no pastry case. When the quiche is cooking the outside forms a slight crust. Just like how the outside of anything that is baked - cakes, slices etc. Try it and see :)

Reactions: Suzanne rose