I'm a sports player

View attachment 37230
What kind of an Idiot are you ? Why would you want to put yourself through it ? Don't you know the Woman is always right ? Look what Eve did to unsuspecting Adam, she wore him down into submission Oh No !!!!! And then gave him the "Apple"that beggered up the World. With one bite.
Agree to Disagree, Just Shut up, don't
say a word. Keep silent.
You need to know quickly ssshhhh!!!
"HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE Don't think for a Minute that your opinion matters, because it doesn't.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU MEN OUT THERE. WHO UNDERSTAND
SILENCE IS GOLDEN.
IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT BY NOW, MY ADVICE IS "SHUT UP" AGREE WITH EVERYTHING AND THEN
SILENCE......

What kind of an Idiot are you ? Why would you want to put yourself through it ? Don't you know the Woman is always right ? Look what Eve did to unsuspecting Adam, she wore him down into submission Oh No !!!!! And then gave him the "Apple"that beggered up the World. With one bite.
Agree to Disagree, Just Shut up, don't
say a word. Keep silent.
You need to know quickly ssshhhh!!!
"HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE Don't think for a Minute that your opinion matters, because it doesn't.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU MEN OUT THERE. WHO UNDERSTAND
SILENCE IS GOLDEN.
IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT BY NOW, MY ADVICE IS "SHUT UP" AGREE WITH EVERYTHING AND THEN
SILENCE......
I need you to tell my husband that. He is the one who has to be always right. I'm the easy one in this marriage

Reactions: maherdj and Ezzy
Don't blame Eve made it possible for you to be here, As they were innocent they were not into sexual relationships and by beig cast out of the garden they overcame their innocence. So Eve was the smart one who obeyed the law to multiply and replenish the earth. She was the smart one and she along with the rest of womankind gave the impression that men were in charge. Its the last days and they are now the ones ruling outright and not by giving us the impression
we men were in charge. Watch out!

Reactions: Ezzy
Don't blame Eve made it possible for you to be here, As they were innocent they were not into sexual relationships and by beig cast out of the garden they overcame their innocence. So Eve was the smart one who obeyed the law to multiply and replenish the earth. She was the smart one and she along with the rest of womankind gave the impression that men were in charge. Its the last days and they are now the ones ruling outright and not by giving us the impression
we men were in charge. Watch out!
🤔

Reactions: Ezzy
I need you to tell my husband that. He is the one who has to be always right. I'm the easy one in this marriage
No no no you have to step up to your role as the Matriarch, consider quietly and fight the good fight. Only the ones you know you can win.
I don't want to be responsible for your Divorce. I fear you have waited far to long to be productive. Never mind Dear, you
obviously have left your run to late.

You must love the Bloke, to still be there
in a subjective role. Oh well, you win some you lose some . I guess you know what you are living day by day. Good luck Suzanne Rose
You and I have a history together. Remember your reflection with your
Beautiful Grandmother. I. hope I was helpful to you precious Lady.

The statement that women are always right must be true.

Have you ever noticed in a stand alone Public Toilet Block that the GENT'S toilets are mostly always on the LEFT because WOMEN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT?
Interesting take

The statement that women are always right must be true.

Have you ever noticed in a stand alone Public Toilet Block that the GENT'S toilets are mostly always on the LEFT because WOMEN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT?
Good one, I thought you would get it.

Good one, I thought you would get it.
I am one of those people that doesn't think outside the box.. when sometimes
a person explains it to me... Then I get it.
Pretty sad really. But I am who I am.